Chapter 19

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Kyungsoo was sleeping really peacefully. It was so peaceful and nice, he enjoyed it very much. It lasted until something seemed to be poking him in the forehead. He hit it away and went back to sleep. But it came again. Again, Kyungsoo slapped it away. Then, it came again. It was poking him like a hummingbird poking an a tree to get sap out of it. Except Kyungsoo is a human not a tree. He got so pissed, he slapped it away and scolded it.

"Yah! Stop it! I'm trying to sleep!" He shouted while his eyes were shut.

"Too bad. You have to wake up now. We have to go meet the others soon." Kai shot back, trying to wake him up.

"Go by yourself. I don't want to go." Kyungsoo groaned.

"If you wish to see Sehun and the others, then I suggest you come." Kai said.

"Wait! Sehun and the others are going to be there?!" Kyungsoo asked, of course, it's obvious he missed his friends.

"Yes. If you want to continue sleeping, then I'll go by myself." Kai said as he was about to leave.

"No! I'm awake! I'm awake!" Kyungsoo's voice made Kai turn around on his heels and stare at him.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes. It stared at Kai, who had his arms crossed and was grinning down at him.

"What are you grinning about?" Kyungsoo asked as he stared at Kai, weirdly.

"Never knew you talk in your dreams." Kai replied, still having that grin on his face.

"How would you know?! It's not you were there when I'm sleeping." Kyungsoo replied in annoyance.

"Oh. I'm here now." Kai replied, sarcastically.

"This is only the first time." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." Kai mumbled.

Kyungsoo look around him. He remembered sleeping on the couch last night. How did he ended up in wherever he was? The room looked like a bedroom. As if reading Kyungsoo's mind which of course he was he replied to his question.

"I carry you in here."

"H-How?" Kyungsoo was taken aback as his eyes were owl-shaped as he look up at Kai.

"Didn't I told you? I 'carried' you in bridal style." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Tsk. Never knew you were that strong." Kyungsoo commented, forgetting who Kai was.

"I'm a vampire, duh." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Oh, sorry. Forgot." Kyungsoo replied, sarcastically.

"Whatever. Go wash yourself. We have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see, just go." 

Kai grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist causing him to get off the bed. Kai pushed Kyungsoo inside the restroom before he slammed the door on Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo huffed before stripping himself and did his morning routine. About 10 minutes later, he came out of the restroom, fully-dressed as he was drying his hair with the towel. He set the towel on top of a chair before walking down the stairs where Kai was sitting on the couch. Kai already seem to notice his presence. He stood up once Kyungsoo just stepped off the stairs.

"Come on." Kai said as he walked out the door.

Kyungsoo huffed but obeyed anyway. They ended up walking for about an hour already. Kyungsoo was getting really tired as for Kai, he just walked normally as he usually walk.

"Yah! Can't we take a break? My legs are sore." Kyungsoo called out to Kai who was about 4-5 meters ahead of him.

His words caused Kai to stop his tracks and turned around and stared at him. Kai sighed before teleporting in front of Kyungsoo. Which startled him, causing him to lose balance. Before Kyungsoo could hit the floor, Kai grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer, making their bodies touch. They both stood there hugging each other. Kai lifted his right hand and snapped causing both of them to teleport to their destination. Of course, Sulay, Chenmin, Baekyeol, and Taoris saw them in that position.

Everyone grinned except for Lay, who rose an eyebrow in confusion. He's recognized Kai since he's in the picture. He also recognize Chanyeol and Chen. Of course, he knew Xiumin. They were childhood friends with Tao. But what confused him the most is the fact that Suho and his friends were with each of his best friends. Suho heard his thought and leaned in a bit closer to his ear and whispered,

"Everything will be explained later when Luhan and your friend, Sehun gets here, Unicorn."

Lay nodded, understanding. Suho smiled as he pulled away, still admiring Lay's cuteness. Kyungsoo doesn't seem to notice that Kai had teleported them to their destination. He just stood there, without moving. Only blinking. 

"Whoa! I never know the Kaisoo couple are that close already?" Baekhyun whispered to Tao, who giggled in response. Chanyeol giggled too as Kris smiled.

"Guess. We won't be having a hard time getting them together." Chanyeol said as Baekhyun, Tao, and Kris nodded in agreement. 

Suho glared at Kris and Chanyeol. He knew they're up to something. Kris and Chanyeol smiled, innocently, at him. But he doesn't look like he's convinced. He gave them a look before looking at the Kaisoo couple, who were still hugging.

Now, let's get to the last couple, which is Hanhun. Sehun just stood there as he watched Luhan trying to find something. He got so annoyed and impatient, he tapped his foot. He gave up from waiting for too long.

"Y-" He was cut off by Luhan glaring at him.

"I mean," As much as he hate it, he forced himself to say it because he doesn't want to lose his ity just yet, especially to a vampire like Luhan.

"Hyung, what are you looking for?"

"An envelope." Luhan smiled, because Sehun listened to him.

"Why?" Of course, Sehun was annoyed.

"It's really important. Suho needs it." Luhan replied, his face turning serious.

"How is it important?"

"Should be important for you because it's about why you have to live with me and a bunch of other information." 

"Oh. How does it look like? Can I help you?"

Luhan stared at him for about a minute.

"The envelope is yellow and it has the words "Top Secret" written on it."

With that , the two started to search. Sehun grabbed a random yellow envelope and stared at it. The words "Top Secret" on it.

"Is it this one?" He asked as he held it out to Luhan, who glanced at it.

"Yep. Now we have to go."

"Go where?"

"Meet the others."

With that, Luhan grabbed Sehun's wrist and dragged him to the destination. They arrived just in time to see the Kaisoo couple hugging. Sehun seemed shocked as for Luhan, he smirked.

"Kai hyung. Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun said, causing everyone's eyes to be on him and Luhan. Including the Kaisoo couple.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay~!!! Anyone excited for all of them meeting?! Don't know about you but I am! XD

Here's a little spoiler alert for ya! The information as to why the vampires has to protect the humans will be revealed. So be aware. ;)

Okay, that's all 4 now. Til the next chappie, peace. :)