Chapter 2

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

RIIIIIING!!!!!!

Kyungsoo packed up and head towards the locker room. He opened his locker and put his bag in and shut his locker. Only to find Kai leaning against the wall, watching him. Kyungsoo frowned again.

"Will you stop watching me, Kai?" He said sounding annoyed and walked pass by Kai and he just chuckled.

"You're interesting that's why." Kai said causing Kyungsoo to stop his tracks and stare at him.

"What did you say?" Kyungsoo ask Kai. Kai walked closer to him and leaned towards Kyungsoo's face leaving only a few centimeters between them.

"I said the reason why I'm watching you is because you're interesting that's why." Kyungsoo started to blush and Kai chuckled since he saw Kyungsoo blushing. Kyungsoo came back to reality and started to frown. He glared at Kai.

"Do you have anything else to say? Because I have to go meet Tao and Sehun since it's lunch, you know." Kyungsoo said with his arms folded on his chest. Kai looked at him for minute and shook his head. Kyungsoo just nodded and left. Not knowing Kai had disappeared.

"That Kai. Aish, seriously. Why did I blush in front of him for?" Kyungsoo muttered under his breath, angrily. He bought his lunch and sat next to Tao and Sehun. Who were staring at him with a brow rose as they see him poking his food and muttered something under his breath.

"Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?" Tao called him but he didn't answer. Tao and Sehun look at each other. Then Sehun clears his throat.

"YAH! DO KYUNGSOO!" Sehun shouted and sucessfully got his attention. He flinched and look at Sehun with shocking eyes, wondering why he did that.

"W-What is it, S-Sehun?" Kyungsoo stuttered. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Are you okay, Kyungsoo?" Tao asked and Kyungsoo nodded but still shocked.

"Are you sure?!" Sehun said loudly. Tao punched him on the shoulder.

"Y-Yeah." Kyungsoo answered as he was slowly recovering from the shockness.

"Did someone make you angry or something? That's why you wouldn't eat your lunch?" Tao asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Then why aren't you eating?" Sehun asked, a little calm.

"Nothing. I wasn't hungry, yet." Kyungsoo answered.

"If you don't eat you'll-" 

"Oh, look I'm hungry now. Hehehe. Time to eat." Kyungsoo interupted him and started to eat. Sehun just rose a brow at Kyungsoo before he continues to eat. Kyungsoo sighed in relief. If Sehun caught him lying, he would be the first one to go to hell first. Kyungsoo look around the cafeteria. Unfortunately, he caught Kai watching him. Kyungsoo gave him a glare and Kai just smiled without taking his eyes off of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shrugged and turn around and continued eating as he tried his best to ignore Kai.

'Am I really that interesting? He's been staring at me all day, already. Isn't he tired or bored? Why does he have to be interested in me instead of someone else? He's really creeping me out even more already.' Kyungsoo thought. But was unaware that Kai was grinning and shaking his head at Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Yeah, I know this chapter is still about Kaisoo but don't worry. Taoris and Hanhun will appear when Kai and his bubbies decides to join Kyungsoo and his friends during lunch. Yes, as you can see, I gave you a little trailer. Hope you enjoy this chapter!^^