Chapter 18

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

The next morning, the sun shone through the curtains. Lay moaned as the sun shine hits his eyes. He tried covering his eyes but the sun was too bright. So he decided to turn around and hug his pillow. Suho smiled at his actions.

"Lay, wake up." Suho said as he shook Lay a bit.

"Five more minutes." Lay mumbled.

Suho laughed a bit.

"Lay, get up. We're late for school."

Lay's eyes shot open immediately. He shot up and jumped off the bed immediately. He ran into the restroom and slam the door shut. Suho laughed before getting off the bed and fold the blankets and organized it.

Lay got out of the restroom, fully dressed in his school uniform. Suho looked at him from head to toe.

"You look nice in a uniform." Suho commented.

Lay blushed at the comment.

"T-Thank you." He stuttered.

Suho chuckled at his cuteness.

"Let's go, we're late." Suho said as he started his tracks towards the door.

"What about your uniform?" Lay asked.

Suho stopped his tracks and stared at Lay.

"That's why we're headed to my house." 

Suho walked towards Lay and grabbed his wrist. Before Lay could do anything, Suho just drag him out the house. The two walked towards Suho's house. The two entered the house when they arrived. Suho went to his room and changed to his uniform as Lay sat on the couch, wondering around the house. The house was pure white. There were pictures of Suho and a couple of other guys. Lay got up and walked towards the picture. He picked up the frame and stared at it. Suho was standing there smiling with a few other guys. There were five of them. Lay only recognize Kris.

Just in time, Suho came down the stairs and saw Lay holding a picture frame. He came up behind him and glance at the frame. It was a picture of him with his other vampire buddies. He glanced at Lay but it seems Lay was too focused on the picture.

"Why are you so attracted to the picture?" Suho asked.

Lay gasped as he turned around but their faces were too close. Lay seem to notice the closeness so he backed away and put the frame down.

"S-Sorry. I-I didn't mean to touch your property." Lay stuttered.

"Nah, it's fine. Feel free to touch anything you want." Suho smiled as Lay nodded.

"By the way, why are you so attracted to the picture?" Suho asked as he nodded at the picture.

"Oh. It's nothing. I just got curious who your friends are. I only recognize Kris."

"Yeah, there all my friends. Kris too. Here I'll tell who they are."

Suho pointed at the blonde-headed one, who was smiling.

"This is Luhan."

He pointed at the one that was standing next to Luhan, and was smiling.

"This is Chen."

He pointed at the one on top of Kris.

"This is Chanyeol."

Then, he pointed at the one standing next to him in the picture. He was smiling widely while winking.

"And this is Kai."

Lay nodded.

"I also have other four friends besides Tao." 

"And who are they?"

"Sehun, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo."

Suho grinned.

'How coincidental. Lay and his friends are me and my friends' soul mate.' Suho thought.

"Cool. I think I know them."

Lay nodded then he remembered something.

"Shouldn't we get to school? We're getting late."

Suho glanced at the clock. They only have twenty minutes until school started and his house is very far.

"Yeah, but I know a shortcut."

"Really? What is it?"

"Follow me." Suho grinned as he walked out the door.

Lay was dumbfounded at first but followed him anyway. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for cutting it here. And again for the boring chappie. But hey, at least the couples are going to meet each other soon!!!!!! :)

Oops!!!!! Did I just spoil a bit of what's going to happen in the future? Yep, I did. XD

I know you guys wouldn't mind at all. ;D

Okay, seeya later guys. Bye~!!!!!! ^^