Chapter 3

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

After School

Kyungsoo walked to his locker and grabbed everything he needed for his homework. He shut his locker and felt someone's hand on his shoulder. he turn around and spotted Tao, who smiling happily at him.

"Gee, Tao. Can you stop creeping up to me like-" He stop not wanting Tao to know Kai is stalking him.

"Like who?" Tao asked, seeming to be interested. He thinks for a minute.

"Your secret admirer? Girlfriend? Your crush?" Tao asked but Kyungsoo shook his head to each of them and spotted Kai watching him. Kai smiled and waved at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and sighed. Tao looked at him curiously and turn around and spotted Kai staring at Kyungsoo. He turn to look at Kyungsoo, who seems annoyed then back to Kai, who seem so happy watching Kyungsoo.

"Yah, Kyungsoo. Isn't that Kai?" Tao asked as he pointed at Kai.

"Yeah." Kyungsoo answered without looking at Kai. 

"I think he's interested in you." Tao said in a low voice. Kyungsoo's eyes widen.

"What makes you think that?" Kyungsoo asked in an annoyed tone.

"Everytime I'm with you, I see him watching you all the time." Tao answered as he leaned closer to whisper "He likes you" into Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo gave Tao a glare before he leave. That made Tao pouted and turn to look at Kai, who was still watching Kyungsoo. Kai recognize Tao staring at him so he smiled at him. Tao smiled back and turn to leave. Then he felt as if someone was watching him. He turn around and saw a boy glaring at him. He recognize it was Kris. Yep, it was true. Tao noticed Kris has been following him for the whole day already. Since Tao didn't see Kris taking his eyes off of him even a second, he just shrug and walk away. Kai walked to Kris, who was still watching Tao. Kai looked at Kris then to Tao then back to Kris. Once Tao had exited the hallway, he turn all of his attention to Kai.

"Never know you're stalking Tao?" Kai asked and Kris rolled his eyes.

"Not worse since you stalked Kyungsoo around like crazy. Seriously, you watch him like you're going to abuse him or something." Kai gave him a glare.

"Well, you watch Tao like you're going to torture him til the end of hell." With that, Kai disappears. Kris rolls his eyes and disappears after that. 

At the same time, Sehun exited the library looking pissed and annoyed.

"Why does he have to be staring at me every second?!" He muttered under his breath. He turn around and saw Luhan and groaned. 

"Why do keep staring at me every second?! What is it that you want?!" He asked Luhan, who just stared at him but listening.

"Don't know. Just felt like it." He said as he crossed his arms above his chest. His answer cause Sehun to give a glare then walk off. But was stopped by Luhan holding his wrist. Sehun glared at him.

"What do you want, Luhan?" Luhan didn't answer. All he did was stare at Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Why are you staring at me for? You've been doing that for the whole day ever since this morning when you sat down next to me." Luhan let go of his wrist.

"I don't know, cause I like you." Sehun was taken back and stare at luhan, who was smiling at him. Sehun nodded and left. Luhan followed and held his hand. Sehun recognize this.

"Yah! What are you doing, Luhan?! Let me go!" He said as he as try to break from Luhan's grip. Sehun was wondering why Luhan was so strong. Since Sehun was slowing down, Luhan decided to drag him and he did but his speed was so fast Sehun had to run while he was still walking.

"Where are you taking me? Trying to kidnap me or something?" He said still trying to break from Luhan's grip. Luhan chuckled at Sehun's words.

"I'm not trying to kidnap you, Sehun. You wanted to go home so I'm bringing you home." He answered.

"Well, why didn't you say so." Luhan stopped his tracks causing Sehun to bump his back. Luhan look back at him.

"Yah!" Sehun shouted as he rubbed the pain on his head. Luhan chuckled at his actions. While Sehun was still rubbing his head, Luhan just grabbed his wrist and continued walking.

"Yah! Slow down!" Sehun shouted as he was running. Luhan chuckled again.

"Sorry, Sehun. This is the slowest I can go." Sehun frown but before he knew Luhan dragged and threw him causing him to almost hit the ground. No one has ever done that to him. He was so pissed he wanted to scream at Luhan. But when he turn around, Luhan was gone. Sehun looked everywhere just to make sure he was really gone. Until he saw no one, he gritted his teeth then turn around then he gasped when he realize he was in front of his house! Sehun's really confused.

"How does he know where I live?" He muttered under his breath but went inside the house anyway. Across from Sehun's house is Luhan's house. Which he was watching Sehun enter his house from his window. He was actually peeking with his curtain opened a bit. After Sehun close the door, he let go of the curtain and went to his room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tao was walking down the street when he felt someone is watching him, he stopped his tracks and saw Kris and sighed.

"Can you stop following me, Kris?" He said in an annoying tone. Kris just smirk and walk towards Tao. Causing him to back up cautiously not taking his eyes off of Kris. He gasped when his back hit a wall. Before he knew it, Kris face was only a few centimeters away from his. He tried to leave but Kris extended his right arm and blocked his way. Tao glared at him then he tried to go the opposite way but Kris repeated the same actions he did earlier causing Tao to be trapped with his back against the wall.

"What do you want and why are you following me?" Tao said and Kris just smirked as he lean closer towards Tao. Tao started to heat up when Kris closed the distance between them and he was so close to him! Kris's cold breath was against Tao's neck causing him to shiver.

"Because you're interesting and I like you." Tao's eyes widen. 

"Why are you interested in me? Why can't it be someone else besides me?" He asked when he recovered from his shockness. Kris moves away from Tao's neck and look at him with a smile.

"No one can interest me like you can, Tao. And about why I'm interested in you, didn't I tell you it's because I like you." Kris answered with a smile on his face. Tao just blushed and Kris chuckled at his cuteness only causing a glare in return. 

"Can I go home now?" Tao asked in an annoyed tone. Kris hesitated for a minute, biting his lower lip then he release his arms from the wall and fold them over his chest still staring at Tao. Tao started to walk but Kris held his hand. Tao was so shock that he immediately gave Kris a glare after he realized what had happened.

"I'm coming with you." Kris declared and Tao gave another glare but just ignore him and continued walking home. Tao feels Kris holding his hand without letting it go even for a second. 

"Do you really like me that much?" Tao ask.

"Yeah. To be honest, you're the most interesting person I've ever met." Kris answered with a smile and Tao blushed after that. They continue to walk, with Kris holding on to Tao's hand, until they reach his house. Kris let go of Tao's hand.

"May I ask you a few questions before you go?" Kris asked. Tao looked at him and nodded with a smile. 

"Do you hate me?" Tao raised a brow at him.

"No. Why would I? Yes, you may be stalking me but you mean no harm." Kris nodded.

"Do you want to go out with me?" Tao bit his lower lip, not knowing how to answer.

"Uhh... I'll think about it." Kris smiled more widely than before.

"It's okay, you can tell me when you're ready to answer."

"Well, yeah. But I need some time to learn all about you and everything before I decide." Kris nodded understanding Tao.

"Well, I should go inside now. It's getting late." Tao said looking up at the sky and realized it's getting dark.

"Okay, see ya at school tomorrow." Kris said with a smile. Tao smiled and waved. Kris waved back at him and Tao entered his house. Once the door was shut, Kris disappeared.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I said that this chapter was going to be about when they're at lunch. Please forgive me. I went absentminded when typing because my imaginations takes over. Mianhae! Don't worry it'll all be in the next chapter. Ugh. I really hate myself when I do that. Well but hey at least this chapter is all about the hanhun and taoris couples maybe one the chapters all of you been waiting. I decided to give Kaisoo a little break since they had a moment last chapter. Not only that, I also tried my best to extend this chspter a little. I hope this interest you guys. Yeah, if you noticed, Kris is stalking Tao and Luhan is stalking Sehun like how Kai is stalking Kyungsoo. Oh well, hope you enjoy. Oh yeah one more thing, I had a fever 2 days ago but now i'm cured and i'm happy because my head hurted really bad and I hate it but the worse part is I had to take pills and I hate those the most! I was also planning to update this yesterday, but I decided to give another day off so I could be perfectly cure to write. Who wouldn't agree that it when you're mostly cured but got sick again. I , huh? So to avoid that, I gave a 1-day delay. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Sorry for my stupid trailer from last chapter. This story is just from the top of my head. Yeah, it's not a planned story just an idea from my head. Oops, I sure did wrote a lot today, but it's okay I felt like it. Enjoy the chapter and mianhae again. MIANHAE~!!!! ^^