Chapter 30

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

 About a month pass and the mortals mastered their powers. Sooman congratulated them.

"Since you guys mastered your powers, I want you guys to be careful." He said before leaving.

The mortals nodded. Kyungsoo turned towards Zelo.

"So how is your so-called power?" He asked.

"Very good. Look. Yo! Buing~ Buing~" Zelo said.

This made all of the mortals broke into laughter. The immortals arrived and saw their mates laughing.

"What's the commotion over here?" Kris asked.

"Zelo did an aegyo which was a fail one." Tao replied.

"Don't you guys think it's kind of odd?" Yongguk asked.

"What's odd?" Kai asked.

"Don't you guys think it's kind of odd that Anonymous hasn't attack us in a while?" Yongguk asked.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Suho nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked.

"Normally, he would attack us weeks ago." Luhan replied.

"Wait. He found out about this place?" Chanyeol asked.

Luhan just nodded in response.

"We all have to be careful. Who knows when he'll try to attack." He warned.

Everyone just nodded before they split up. The mortals decided to walk around the building.

"Yo, wassup, dudes! I'm Donghae." Donghae introduced himself.

They all introduced themselves to him. The other Super Junior members introduced themselves. Baekhyun looked to his left and squealed like a fangirl. Everyone stared at him.

"SNSD~!" He shouted.

The nine SNSD members turned their heads and smiled and waved at him. They introduced themselves and so did the mortals. The mortals also met with F(x). They all headed outside for some fresh air.

Soon, they were surrounded by a group of masked men. Before they could react, the men placed a black sack over their heads and carried them away. Heechul, Sungmin, Donghae, and Kibum saw the scene and ran to their mates.

"What;s wrong?" Leeteuk asked.

"I-It's..." Heechul let his voice trailed off because he was panting.

"It's who?" Kangin asked, getting worried.

The other immortals arrived and stared at them weirdly.

"What's going on?" Suho asked.

"K-Kyungsoo a-and t-the o-others a-are..." Donghae said.

"Kidnapped-" Sungmin said.

"By-" Heechul said.

"Anonymous' men." Kibum finished.

All the immortals were furious. They all glared at no one in particular as their hands clenched into fists.

"Where are they?" Kai asked.

Something hit against the window and hit the wall. It was a kunai knife with a paper attached to it. Ryeowook pulled the knife out and pulled the paper out before giving it to Leeteuk. Leeteuk took the note and read it.

If you wish to save your mates, then you have to come meet me at the usual place.

-Anonymous

Super Junior gasped as the other immortals' eyes narrowed. Kai started to stomp towards the exit.

"Yah! Kai, where do you think you're going?" Heechul asked.

"To get my mate back." Kai replied before disappearing.

"What about us?" Chen asked.

"Me and Chanyeol will you there." Kris replied.

The others nodded. Some went on Kris' dragon and Chanyeol's phoenix before heading towards the place. The Super Junior members ran towards Sooman's office and report the news to him.

Sooman called everyone together and made a back-up plan.

~~~~~~~~

Kai reappeared at the place. He looked around and had a bad feeling about this place. It was eerie and oddly quiet. Kai started to walk around while looking at his surroundings. Soon, the others joined him.

"Where are they?" Suho whispered.

"I don't know but I have a very bad feeling about this." Kai replied.

Just after he said that, a few men jumped from the shadows and started to attack them. The immortals used their powers to knock them all out. After they made sure everyone was knocked out, they continued.

They walked into the darkness and reached inside a room. The boys looked around to see if they can see anything but all they could see was darkness. Chanyeol was about to lit a ball of fire when the darkness disappeared. They turned around cautiously to see Anonymous sitting on his throne.

"Welcome, boys. Long time, no see." Anonymous greeted.

"Wish it was longer." Jongup scowled.

"That's no way to talk to your elders, son." Anonymous clicked his tongue.

"We're not your sons! Tell us, where are our mates?" Kai asked, in a firm tone.

"Well...they're busy having fun with..." Anonymous glanced sideways.

The boys followed their eyes and it darkened when they saw their mates being tied. The mortals' mouths were duct taped. When they saw the immortals, they immediately started to make muffled noises.

The mortals were silenced by Anonymous' men threatening them. The immortals whipped their heads towards Anonymous.

"Let. Them. Go." Luhan threatened under his breath.

"Not until you boys give me your powers." Anonymous replied.

"Never in our lives." Chanyeol hissed.

"Alright, if you say so." Anonymous said before nodding his head towards one of his men.

The man nodded before lifting Baekhyun up and grew his fangs out. He placed his fangs next to Baekhyun's neck.

"Now are you?" Anonymous asked Chanyeol, who scowled as his eyes never left Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stared at the man in horror. He glanced at the mortals. They all gave him sympathetic looks. He returned the look. When his eyes landed on Youngjae, he knew what to do already. Baekhyun nodded and Youngjae returned the nod. Youngjae nodded at the other mortals and they nodded back.

When Chanyeol didn't reply, Anonymous nodded the man. The man nodded before sinking his fangs into Baekhyun. Before that could happen, he was blinded by a flash of light. Everyone in the whole room can't see a thing since it was bright. Baekhyun released himself from the ropes and released the other mortals.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the lame chapter. Just wanted to say that this story is about to end soon. Hope you guys enjoy and bye~!!! :)