Chapter 13

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Lay was surprised that Suho left. He thought Suho was going to stay until he was out of work but he guessed Suho got bored and left. Lay smiled at that. He was relief that he can work with no one watching him all the time. What Lay doesn't know is that Suho was sitting on a rooftop watching him. Suho watched as Lay cleaned up the entire place before taking off his apron. Lay grabbed his stuff. As he walked out, he made sure he locked the door before leaving.

It was around 9 P.M. Lay just kept on walking and walking. He hummed softly to himself as he walk. Suddenly, feeling that he was being watched he turned around cautiously. He rose an eyebrow when he saw no one. He still had that feeling so he decided to pick up his speed a bit. Lay stopped walking and stood there. He always enjoyed the city's view at nighttime. He smiled as he looked from right to left. Too distracted to realize footsteps coming behind him.

He gasped as he was turned around, harshly. There was a group of boys smirking at him as they study him from head to toe.

"We thought you were a girl for a minute." The guy who seemed to be the leader said.

"Are you really a boy?" The second guy asked. Lay just nodded. The three boys looked at each other before smirking.

"Do you want to have some fun?" The third guy asked. Although Lay don't know what they meant but he knew it was a bad thing.

"W-What fun?" He stuttered.

The three guys smirked as they closed the distance slowly. Lay backed up cautiously until his back hit the wall. He shut his eyes and waited for what those guys were about to do to him. But to his surprise, nothing came. Lay slowly opened his eyes. He rose an eyebrow in confusion as he saw the three guys' back facing him. Too bad he was short. He could not see what's going on but seeing their backs against him he presume there's another person in front of them. Lay was trying to think what was going on but he was snapped back to reality when the third guy started to yell as though he was going to attack. 

The third guy ran forward but slipped on what seemed to be a water puddle. Lay stared blankly at the puddle.

'When did this water puddle get here?' He thought.

He looked up again as the second guy was splashed with water and was thrown back to the wall with a bang. Lay flinched at the harshness of the force. The leader battled with the guy. Once he was down, him and the two other guys retreated and ran for their lives. Lay stared at the blankly. After the three guys were out of sight, he slowly turned his head towards the figure in front of him. He couldn't see the man's face because it was part of the darkness.

"Are you okay, Lay?"

Lay flinched when he heard his name.

"H-How do you know my n-name?" Lay stuttered.

He heard the figure chuckle.

"You sure you don't remember me?"

Lay rose an eyebrow. The figure stepped out of the shadow and smiled. Lay's eyes widened in surprise.

"S-Suho?!" Lay exclaimed.

"Yep." Suho smiled.

"H-How did you beat all of them?" Lay asked.

"What do you expect?" Suho said with a bit excitement in his voice.

"How do you know that I'm here?" Lay tilted his head a bit.

"Easy. I followed you." Suho answered, simply.

"You what?!" Lay exclaimed again.

"You heard me." Suho raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"I thought you left." Lay muttered.

"I did but I was on the rooftop watching you." Suho smiled.

"The rooftop?" Lay sounded puzzle.

"Yep." Suho smirked.

"Why are you watching me?" Lay asked him suspiciously.

"Long story. I'll tell you when the time comes." Suho sighed.

"Why do you have so many secrets?" Lay pouted.

"I can't tell you now." Suho said with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Say do you know where the waters are coming from?" Lay asked as he looked down at the waters on the ground with curiousity.

"What do you mean?" Suho asked innocently.

"Look. There's a water puddle. That wasn't there before."

Lay pointed to the water puddle. Suho looked at it before shrugging.

"I don't know. Shouldn't you be heading home now?" Suho asked.

"Oh, yeah. Um. What about you?" Lay mumbled.

"No need to worry about me. Worry about yourself, Unicorn." Suho chuckled.

"Unicorn?" Lay tilted his head a bit a he tried to think what Suho meant by 'unicorn'.

"Your nickname, silly." Suho laughed.

Lay chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"You're so cute, Zhang Yixing." Suho grinned.

"Huh?" Lay asked.

"Nothing. Come on. You should be heading home. It's getting late." Suho said as he grabbed Lay's wrist and dragged him before he could protest.

Lay sighed because he knows he's not going to be able to stop him. Lay just gave up and followed him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There another Sulay 4 ya. XD