Dramatic Breakfast

Wrong Number

Previously:

Then suddenly, another voice came from a corner, "What's happening?"

Heechul left her lips and immidiately, him, Kyuhyun and Fried Rice looked at who was talking. From the hallway, they saw Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, staring at them with widened eyes.

"Y-y-you..." Eunhyuk stuttered, "W-what are you t-two doing with this girl??"

 

Now;

Heechul and Kyuhyun immediately stood up, and together they shouted, "It's not what you think!"

"Yah, Eunhyuk" Heechul said annoyed, "You watch too much ! Aish!" He stomped his way back in his room and slamed the door shut.

"Ah!" the girl scremed, getting everyone's attention as she tried to get up from the floor, "It hurts~"

Kyuhyun immediately helped her up and sat her on one of the chair in the dinning room. Leeteuk ran to the fridge to get more ice, while Eunhyuk sat next to her, just staring at her. "Hmm...Who are you?" Eunhyuk whispered as he rubbed his chin.

Leeteuk came back with two handfulls of ice on his freezing hands. "Here~!" Leeteuk exclaimed, "h-here~ i-i-ts c-cold!"

Kyuhyun took the ice from the leader and placed it on the table. He grabbed a couple and again placed it on the girl's back.

"Okay, Kyu, tell me." Leeteuk said, placing his arms on his waist.

"What?" Kyuhyun replied as he continued rubbing the ice on the girl.

"Tell me everything. Who is she, why is she here and what just happened basically."

"This is Fried Rice. Fried Rice, meet Leeteuk and Eunhyuk..." Kyuhyun paused and waited for Fried Rice to respond in some way. But silence filled the room for a minute or so as Fried Rice stared at Leeteuk and Eunhyuk with her widened eyes.

She then immidiately placed the melting ice from her warm hands on the dining table and rushed to the front door, only to bang it close and leave the two guys wondering. Kyuhyun chuckled as he crossed his arm and headed towards Heechul's room.

The instant he walked in the room, Heechul grabbed the collar of Kyuhyun's shirt and pushed him against the shutting door. "What have you done?! Why did you bring her here?!" Heechul raged in anger, "Do you know how hard it was for me to act as if I didn't know her?! If she knew that I, Kim Heechul, her most despised man on earth, is actually Sushi, the man who gets to hear all her stories every night... she will hate Sushi forever! Do you understand anything I'm saying, huh, Kyuhyun!"

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stayed in the dining room as they listened to the guy's dramatic rage. They rolled their eyes as they both began to cook new breakfast.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun struggled as he attempted to remove Heechul's tight grip on his shirt, "Calm down! What's done is done~ I'm gonna help you fix everything okay? She trusts me.."

"Yeah, cause once she finds out that Sushi is Heechul.." Heechul paused, "you will never see your games again." Heechul threw his body on his bed and let out a sigh. "She's a special friend, Kyu...I don't wanna ruin this friendship.." He continued with a calmer tone.

Kyuhyun layed down next to Heechul, facing the ceiling and attempted to make his now empty mind work.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

Author's note:

Hello readers!!! I miss you all!

Here is a short update, but at least you all now know that I have time to keep updating this again! yaay~ haha

I'm sort of in a writer's block at the moment, so chapters might be short~ but please be patient (: good things come to those who wait. haha X)

oh and Merry Christmas everyone! ^_________^

 

- hyukjae_