Brotherly Kyuhyun

Wrong Number

Previous;

 

Heechul: "What?! You saw Super Junior?!"

(Heechul's mind, "How can she?! None of us went anywhere today!")

Fried Rice: "Yes! And I know you're jealous.~"

Heechul: "You're lying!!!!"

Fried Rice: "No, really! I'm telling the truth! I even had one member in my dorm!"

Heechul: "One member? In your dorm?! Wait, could it be..."

 

Heechul hanged up and stared at his phone, "It's you again, Kyuhyun..." He yelled.

He opened his door and yelled out, "Kyuhyun!!!"

 

 

Now;

 

Heechul came out of his room and walked towards Kyuhyun's room, stomping his feet on his way. He banged the door open and closed it with anger. He stood as he saw Kyuhyun sitting on his chair, his face closely looking at his laptop, yet again playing a game with such excitement on his face. But Kyuhyun's face suddenly changed as he noticed Heechul in his room. He closed his laptop down and crossed his arms with a smile on his face.

"Are you okay, Heechul?" he said with such confidence.

Heechul walked closer to Kyuhyun, bend down to him until his face was just a few centimeters away from Kyuhyun. "Do you have anything against me?! First, you invade my privacy. Now, you disrespect me! We need to talk..."

Heechul sat down at the edge of Kyuhyun's bed as Kyuhyun stayed sitting nearby his table, waiting for Heechul to speak.

"You touched my phone this morning to make a call, is that right?" Heechul asked.

"Yes. I called manager hyung...." Kyuhyun replied.

Heechul turned to look at Kyuhyun as he fold his arms, "Just...manager hyung? You talked to a friend of mine too, isn't that right?"

"Yeah, i did. But they're the one who call."

"Fried Rice? Was that her name?" Heechul's questions went on.

"Apparently, yes. Hyung, is anything wrong with talking to your friend?" Kyuhyun teased.

"That girl that owned that dorm just next door...that's her, am I right?"

"BINGO!" Kyuhyun clapped as Heechul solved the case.

"What?!?! And you've met her?!" said the furious Heechul.

"It's good to meet new friends..." Kyuhyun smiled evilly. "How did you and Fried Rice meet? Is there anything going on between you two?" He sat next to Heechul and nudged his elbow.

"No! We're just friends..."

"And this girl called Fried Rice...she has no idea that you're a super star, huh?"

Heechul looked away, "If she finds out, a scandal might happen. Who knows..."

"Hyung," Kyuhyun placed a hand on Heechul's shoulder, as if showing him support, "that girl saw me this afternoon. She obviously knows i'm The Kyuhyun of Super Junior. But she didn't panic and didn't spread anything in the media. So what is there panic about?"

"She called me just now. Told me that she met a super junior member.... in her dorm! Who knows...she might've told others~"

Kyuhyun sighed, "Hyung, you guys have been talking on the phone for a while now. You should be able to tell if she's the kind of person who spreads stuff or if she's not..."

"You're right.. I don't think she's a bad person..." Heechul suddenly looked at Kyuhyun, "Wait, why does it seem like i'm asking you for suggestions?!"

"Well you are. You're wondering if you should meet her on not, right?" Kyuhyun spoke so supportively.

"You know what. I will meet her. I think we've been talking too long, it's time we actually meet each other face to face...What do you think?"

"I couldn't agree more." Kyuhyun smiled then stood up and pulled Heechul off his bed, "Now, hyung, I have a game to finish." He opened the door, signaling Heechul to get out of his room.

"I'll meet her tomorrow and I think you should come." Heechul walked out of the room as he smiled at Kyuhyun, "Goodnight Kyuhyunnie~"

Heechul came in his room, threw his body on his bed and shut his eyes close, only to wait for morning to come.

"I shall meet you finally, Fried Rice."

 

 

AN:

Sorry for the late update! This chapter was short and boring, but hope the cliffhanger makes you look forward for the next update~! (:

Will Fried Rice and Sushi (Heechul) finally meet?! ;D