Painful surprise

Wrong Number

AN: A short chapter here with a surprise! This will hopefully make up for the 2 weeks I left you guys hanging. Enjoy! And please do comment~ (:

Previous;

"Hi" Heechul said out loud, hoping that it would make the girl turn arond to him. And it worked.

She turned around and stared at him.

Kyuhyun was just beside Heechul. He smiled at the two and said, "Fried Rice...meet my hyung. Kim Heechul."

 

Now;

Heechul stood up and whispered to Kyuhyun while looking at Fried Rice, "Yah, Kyuhyun, why is she looking at me like that? It's like she's seen a ghost! Is she a fan of mine?" Heechul smirked and slowly walked towards Fried Rice.

"Hi" Heechul said as he started caressing her face with his long slender fingers, "What's your name?" He continued to move closer until their faces were just a few centimetres away from each other. Fried Rice stared at Heechul with widened eyes, still frozen and wasn't sure of what to say.

Heechul suddenly pulled a compact mirror out of the pocket from his pajama and looked at himself as he started brushing his fringe with his fingers, "It's okay" he said, "you'll get used to my beauty after you've seen me more often..."

In disgust, Fried Rice started to slowly move away from Heechul, not noticing that she was going to hit the hot pan where she was cooking the fried rice.

Everything happened so fast, Fried Rice couldn't think clearly. Next thing she knew, she was on the floor and could feel her stinging back and rice all over her legs.

Kyuhyun immidately ran to her, turning the gas off first then tried to take the rice grains off her legs. Heechul stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Yah, Heechul!" Kyuhyun yelled as he saw Heechul staring at Fried Rice, "Go get ice, you idiot!"

Heechul commanded and ran towards the freezer to get cubes of ice, making a bowl-like from his shirt and placing the ice there. He ran back to Kyuhyun and the girl, making sure that no ice cubes fell.

Yet again, he stood, like a kid waiting to be told what to do next.

"Yes, that's nice you got the ice. It would be good to places some at the back of Fried Rice now! Her back got a little burnt!" Kyuhyun sighed and stood up to get the ice from Heechul and made the action of rubbing the ice on her back underneath her shirt.

"AH!" Fried Rice screamed in pain as she felt the cold cube sting her burnt back. "It hurts!"

Heechul still didn't know what to do. He could see tears flowing down her cheeks as pain was written on her face. He then suddenly thought of an idea of which he thought might make the pain go away. Something he's always done. Kiss.

Next thing he knew, his lips met hers as his hands held her cheeks. With his fingers, he tried to wipe her tears away and continued to press his lips against hers.

In surprise, her eyes widened and forgot about the pain. She froze as she felt Heechul's soft lips against hers.

"Heechul..." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke as he dropped the ice on the floor and stared at Heechul in shock, "What ...are you doing?"

Then suddenly, another voice came from a corner, "What's happening?"

Heechul left her lips and immidiately, him, Kyuhyun and Fried Rice looked at who was talking. From the hallway, they saw Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, staring at them with widened eyes.

"Y-y-you..." Eunhyuk stuttered, "W-what are you t-two doing with this girl??"

 

- - - - - - -- - - -- - - -

 

AN:
CLIFFHANGER! cos i'm evil like that...hehehe~ >:D<

what do you guys thinks about this chapter? (;