Was this the solution i needed?

Wrong Number

Previous;

"Uhmm... find out WHO really is who?" The two was startled and turned around, only to see Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook and Donghae in the feeling of the need to explode and wanted to slap his own big mouth for telling Donghae about the call in the first place.

Ryeowook continued, "Heechul hyung's got a girl??"

 

Now;

Kyuhyun jumped out of his seat and decided to slowly walk away from the conversation before he say anymore things that could get him in trouble. Slowly backing away from the two, he said, "I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE."

He quickly turned to look at the clock hanging by the wall and looked back at the two curious boys, "OH LOOK! It's already 12PM!" He widened his eyes with a big smile as he headed towards his room, "I gotta get ready to meet the gamers, remember? SO YEAH...I can't make today's practice..." He got inside his room and shut the door before sighing in relief.

Meanwhile, Donghae and Ryeowook were left sitting on the dinning chairs with silence filling the room. The two looked at the hanging clock by the wall and looking back at each other, together in synced, they said, "It's only 8AM....".

"I thought he'd meet up with his game friends at 12? It's only 8..." Ryeowook asked Donghae.

Donghae replied by shrugging his shoulders before sipping his, now cold, coffee.

"Aye..." Ryeowook said as he tapped on Donghae's shoulder to get his attention, "What did Kyu mean by Heechul having a girl?"

Donghae sprayed coffee straight from his mouth to Ryeowook's face and stood up to yell "HEECHUL HYUNG HAVE A GIRL?!"

Ryeowook sighed and stared for a while but then wiped the sprayed coffee off his face, "Nevermind..."

This boy needs rest, Ryeowook thought, he's loosing memory...

 

[Meanwhile, in Kyuhyun's room]

Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed, whilst fiddling with his useless phone.

'What do I do, what do I do' , phrases that kept repeating in his head.

"What if Heenim DO have a girl?" he thought, "...Should I meet up with her? Or stalk her? Or tell Heechul and ask him who she is? AISH~!" Kyuhyun ruffled his hair in annoyance.

After a few more minutes of thinking, his face brightened up as he thought of what decision to make. "Yes." He stood up, "I'll just tell Heechul the truth. I'll tell him I know about this Fried Rice person, and for him to meet her up by 12. By this, my frustration will go away...And I'll be able to meet up with my gaming buddies. Mwahahaha~"

He headed out of his room and sneaked quietly towards Heechul's room. Before knocking, he heard Heechul yell. Kyuhyun leaned his ear against the door to hear better.

"WHAT?" Heechul exclaimed, "I never said that~"

Kyuhyun could feel his heart beat a little faster by the second.

"You never called me this morning~! What are you talking about?" Heechul continued as Kyuhyun leaned his ear as much as he could against the door to get a better hearing, "And why do we need to meet up...AT A CHINESE MEDICINE STORE?"

There was silence for a while.

'I can't hear anything!' Kyuhyun paniced, leaning more and more.

Suddenly, the door opened, causing Kyuhyun to fall on the floor. He slowly looked up and saw Heechul looking down at him.

"Have you been listening all along?" Heechul asked, placing his hands against his waist, showing a little irritation. "Wait. You're the only one who used my phone this morning. So that means you're the one who talked to Fried Rice!" Heechul's eyes grew wide.

Without hesitaiton, Kyuhyun quickly got up and run away as fast as he could. They chased each other to the kitchen, going around the dinning table as Heechul kept yelling, "You're dead! Come here!~"

Donghae and Ryeowook were still in the dinning room, having rice as their breakfast, while watching Kyuhyun being chased by an angry Heechul. "YAH~ COME HERE!" Heechul yelled as they continued to circle the dinning table.

Kyuhyun ran outside the dorm and kept the door shut so Heechul wouldn't be able to get out. He kept his body leaned against the door as Heechul attempted to push the door open. "YAH! Open the door!" Heechul commanded.

Kyuhyun couldn't help but burst into laughter, although he still felt scared by Heechul.

"FINE!" Heechul yelled, "I'll lock this door and never let you in! Mwahahahaha!"

Then there was silence.

"HAH!" Kyuhyun praised himself, "He gave up! I claimed victory yet once more~" And he again bursted into an evil laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

After a good couple of minutes was when he thought of his situation. Looking down to see himself, he noticed that he was wearing pyjamas and socks without any footwear. His plan of going to the arcade suddenly vanished and turned into a frown.

He sat on the cold floor, leaned his back against the wall and tried to plot his revenge.

- - -

'DING!'

The elevator at the corner of the empty hall opened. Kyuhyun paniced at the sound, with the thought of a fangirl seeing him. He quickly stood up, looked left and right hoping to find a solution. An empty box at the corner caught his eyes.

'AISH~! What am i doing!' he thought before placing the box on his head, hoping to hide his identity. He sat back down and didn't make any move.

There were holes on the box were people were able to carry it, and with those holes, Kyuhyun was able to see enough of what was happening outside the box.

A girl, teenage girl, was walking towards him. She looked at him with curiousity.

"Hi" She said as she stopped walking in front of Kyuhyun. She bent down to try to see through the holes. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Kyuhyun looked away.

"Do you need help? Or, are you looking for anyone?"

"Mom told me not to talk to strangers~" Kyuhyun responded in a childish tone. He decided to hide his identity through pretending to be a teenager that's somehow autistic ( acted childishly ) and someone that seemed to be lost.

The girl smiled and replied, "Call me Fried Rice. There. Am I still a stranger now that you know my name?"

Kyuhyun looked at her immediately in shock. 'Could it be her?! The one Heechul's been talking about?!'

He couldn't see properly how she looked like because the holes weren't big enough. But she had long curly hair and slim body.

"Are you lost?" The girl asked, "you can stay in my apartment for now while i help you look for your parents. Surely they live in this building too, right?"

An idea popped into Kyuhyun's head as he nodded in agreement. "Yes. Can I please use your phone to call mommy?" he said, still in a childish voice.

"Sure~" she responded. "Come follow me~ My dorm is just at the corner of this floor."

Kyuhyun stood up and followed behind her. 'Heechul hyung', he thought, 'My revenge is coming...'

He then cleared his throat , "Ahem... You told me your name was Fried Rice?" He asked as they continued walking with a smile hiding beneath the box.

"Yes." She replied. "You can call me that for now."

- - -

 

AN:

To all "Heechul <3 Fried  Rice" supporters (LOL), DON'T WORRY! There will be more of them interacting together in the future~! ^_~

For now, evil Kyu is being evil. XD

And sorry for any grammar mistakes, etc, cos I haven't read this over yet after completely finishing it. I have a Biology test tomorrow... D;

Anyways, comments and subscribing are <3 <3 <3

^_^