So close, yet so far

Wrong Number

Previous;

 

He then cleared his throat , "Ahem... You told me your name was Fried Rice?" He asked as they continued walking with a smile hiding beneath the box.

"Yes." She replied. "You can call me that for now."

 

Now;

 

Fried Rice unlocked the door and both her and Kyuhyun entered her dorm, through the living room.

"Wait for me, just sit here~" Fried Rice said as she pointed to the couch with the phone next to it then walked towards the hallway to her room. Kyuhyun did what she said and sat there quietly, still laughing evilly in his mind, with the box still covering his whole  head.

After a couple of minutes, Fried Rice came back with changed clothes and sat next to Kyuhyun. "So tell me.." She said, holding onto Kyuhyun left hand, "What happened? How did you get lost? Oh and where does your mommy live?" She continuously asked as if she was really talking to an 8 year old boy.

"I-i don't know" Kyuhyun replied with a childish tone, still pretending to be a little autistic to cover up his identity, "Me and my ...older brother were playing hide and seek, and then when I went to go and find him...i got lost...We're new in this apartment...."

"I see" Fried Rice said but slowly lifted her hands to the box that was covering Kyuhyun's head, "But can we take this box off your h..."

"NO!" Kyuhyun immediately yelled as he stood up in surprise, "i-i-i don't want too..." He said in a more calm tone and sat back down.

"Sorry..." She apologized, "Anyway, shall we call your parents? Do you know their phone number?"

"I just know my brother's number..." Kyuhyun started smilng in the box.

"Ah, that's alright..." She said as she took the phone from his side and before dialing, she paused, "so what's your brother's number?"
 

" 0 3 6 2 7 6 8 9 " Kyuhyun recited.

The phone started ringing as Fried Rice placed it on her ear, waiting for an answer.

 

"Who's this?" said the person from the other line.

Immediately, Fried Rice placed the phone on the box that was covering Kyuhyun's whole head.

"YAH! Who's this?! Answer now or i'll hang up!" again, said by the apparent brother of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun couldn't seem to hear a thing, so Fried Rice quickly took the box of his head and placed the phone on his ear.

"Oh, hyung...it's me.." Kyuhyun answered without realising that Fried Rice was looking at him with widened eyes.

"YOU..." Fried Rice said, letting go of the phone, still looking at Kyuhyun, not blinking.

"Oh, hyung..." Kyuhyun looked at Fried Rice, pretending not to know anything, "Come here and pick me up at room 10, just next to ours...I got lost...Don't play hide and seek with me anymore, okay?! Hurry and come now!" then Kyuhyun hanged up.

"YOU." Fried Rice repeated, "You're ..."

Kyuhyun couldn't do anything but look at her shocked face. Now that he could see her more clearly without the box covering his head, he noticed that she was quite pretty. She had long curly hair, medium sized eyes, pink lips...

'Oh!' Kyuhyun thought in his mind, 'she looks a little like Jessica from SNSD...wah...they look so much a like...'

"Uhm.." Fried Rice stood up, "I-i ...need to go toilet...Just w-wait for your hyung there...i'll be r-right back. Just stay there, okay?"

Fried Rice went and left Kyuhyun alone. She entered her bathroom, locked it and leaned against the door, "Oh my ing gosh." She swore, "I have got ...Cho Kyuhyun in my dorm."

She whispered again, "Cho Kyuhyun!!... is here with me!!" She covered with her hands and tried to think of what to do...

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun stood up as someone rang the door bell. Not seeing Fried Rice around, he walked towards the door to open it, only to see Heechul.

"Oh, you came..." Kyuhyun said.

"Of course i'd come! What are you doing in someone else's dorm?!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Calm down hyung...I actually want you to meet her..." Kyuhyun's evil plans of introducing Sushi to Fried Rice is working.

"No!" Immediately Heechul grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist and took him out of the dorm, to their own dorm.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun said, taking Heechul's hand off his wrist. Heechul opened the door and entered their dorm.

Heechul took him in his room as he locked the door and sat on his bed, while Kyuhyun stood up.

"You can't just reveal yourself to a stranger like that!" Heechul shouted where all members from the living room could hear the angry Heechul. "What if they were stalkers?! Or someone who decided to hurt you or something?!"

"It's not like that, hyung..." Kyuhyun's marble eyes stared at Heechul for forgiveness.

 

Fried Rice came out of the bathroom, as she felt more calm and less paniced. As she reached her living room, she saw no sign of Kyuhyun and saw the door opened, "Oh gosh, he left. Aish, I wanted to ask questions..."

 

That night, Fried Rice called Sushi, still not knowing that Sushi was actually Heechul.

Heechul: "Hello?"

Fried Rice: "Oh, Sushi?"

Heechul: "Fried Rice?"

Fried Rice: "Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you today at the park to buy you some medicine...something came up.."

Heechul: "I already told you~ You never told me to meet you~"

(In Heechul's mind, "Oh wait. I just remembered Kyuhyun talked to her on the phone..")

Heechul: "I-i-it's okay. What came up?"

Fried Rice: "Oh my gosh, you would not believe who I saw today! In my dorm! "

Heechul: "Oprah?"

Fried Rice: "No, you little. Keep guessing, Sushi!"

Heechul: "I don't know.. give me hints.."

Fried Rice: "Well...you know how I told you I liked Super Junior and stuff when we first talked?"

Heechul: "Yeah?"

Fried Rice: "Well..that's a big clue. Can you guess who?"

Heechul: "Uhm, Super Junior?

Fried Rice: "Yes! But only one member."

Heechul: "What?! You saw Super Junior?!"

(Heechul's mind, "How can she?! None of us went anywhere today!")

Fried Rice: "Yes! And I know you're jealous.~"

Heechul: "You're lying!!!!"

Fried Rice: "No, really! I'm telling the truth! I even had one member in my dorm!"

Heechul: "One member? In your dorm?! Wait, could it be..."

 

Heechul hanged up and stared at his phone, "It's you again, Kyuhyun..." He yelled.

He opened his door and yelled out, "Kyuhyun!!!"

 

- - - - -

 

AN:
Lol, Heechul's mad at Kyu again!

Thanks for all the comments and all the subscribers!! <3

Keep commenting and subscribing~~ ^_^