Who are you?

Wrong Number

* 1 month later *

[6AM in the morning]

"Hyung~"  Kyuhyun whispered as he knocked on Heechul's door. It took a couple more knocks till Kyuhyun lost his patience on waiting for Heechul to open the door.

The door creaked a little as he slowly opened the door, only to find out that Heechul wasn't in his room. "Aish. How am I supposed to borrow it...~"

Kyuhyun looked around the room until something caught his eyes. On the side table next to the bed was Heechul's phone. "THERE YOU ARE!" Kyuhyun whispered as he ran towards the phone. He sat on Heechul's bed as he started dialing someone's number on Heechul's phone.

Heechul hyung, Kyuhyun thought, my phone isn't working right now, so i hope you won't mind me borrowing yours for a little while...

"Hello?" Kyuhyun said as the ringing stopped.

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ah? Wae?" the person from the other line answered.

"Oh hyung... uhm... Is it okay if I miss out on today's dance practice?"

Kyuhyun waited for an answer hoping that his manager would allow him.

"Why." The manager's tone turned deep.

"I...gotta meet some people that I used to play starcraft with..." Kyuhyun paused, "CAN I PLEASE, HYUNG~~!?"

"Give me a reason why I should let you miss out on practice just for that ."

"Well... I'm already good at dancing the steps anyway.. They even started calling me dancing Kyu now~"

There was silence for a minute until the manager finally anwered, "Fine! ...But make sure you don't expose yourself too much to the public! We don't want a crowd..."

"Yes, hyung! Komawo~!" Kyuhyun hanged up and rested his whole body on Heechul's bed, still holding the phone on his left hand.

"I'll finally get to see that guy that keeps beating me..." Kyuhyun thought as he started imagining what the guy's face could look like.

Mustache? Messy hair? Surely i'm better looking than him.

After a couple of minutes, the phone vibrated on Kyuhyun's hand. "Huh?"

Kyuhyun sat up on the bed and looked at the phone, wondering if he should answer it or not.

It kept ringing.

Kyuhyun pressed a botton and placed the phone on his ear, waiting for someone to talk.

It was really quiet...

"Well aren't you going to atleast say hi?" The person from the other line broke the silence, "At least say how much you missed me?"
 

There was another silence.

"JOKES!" The person said, "I didn't miss you too." She started laughing.

Kyuhyun still didn't say a word, trying to not give a hint that Heechul's phone was touched by another person. Then again, Kyuhyun was curious  and desperate to know who this girl was to Heechul.

"YAH..." The girl sighed, "Why aren't you saying anything? It's been a week since we last talked~  Don't tell me you forgot who I am...?"

Silence.

"Aigoo...This is Fried Rice, Sushi! oh wait...you like me to call you Cindy instead right?"

Kyuhyun hanged up. He didn't know what to say...

Then, the phone rang again, vibrated on his hand.

"AISH~!" Kyuhyun sighed as he answered the phone.

"YAH! why did you hang up, Cindy?!" the girl from the other line shouted.

"I-i-i'm sorry" Kyuhyun tried to imitate Heechul's voice but failed.

Fried Rice: "You sound ...different. Are you sick?"

Kyuhyun "Ah...yeah... a little..."

Fried Rice: "Hmm...I know a place where they sell good chinese medicine that can help you feel better..."

Kyuhyun: ". . ."

Fried Rice: "AH I KNOW~! THIS WAY, WE CAN FINALLY MEET!!! YES! WHAT A GREAT IDEA I THOUGHT OF!!"

Kyuhyun: "Ah...w-w-ait...Meet u-up? N-n-no, uhmm.."

Fried Rice: "YES!  WE SHALL MEET EACH OTHER! SINCE YOU TOLD ME BEFORE THAT YOU LIVE NEAR MY PLACE, WE CAN MEET UP AT THAT PARK NEAR THAT BIG SCHOOL~ OH MY GOSH, I'M EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET YOU FACE TO FACE! THEN WE CAN GO AND BUY YOU SOME MEDICINE... OKAY?"

Kyuhyun: "Er...you know...i d-d-on't think this is a g-g-good idea..."

Fried Rice: "I'LL MEET YOU AT THE PARK AT 12:30 OKAY? OKAY. BYE SUSHI!"

 

Just before Kyuhyun spoke, the girl hanged up.

Kyuhyun placed his left palm against his cheek while the other hand held the phone, "Aigoo...what do I tell Heechul hyung...?" he stared at the phone, "Who was that girl anyway?!"

The door of the room opened and as Kyuhyun heard it creak, he looked up only to see Heechul.

Heechul looked at his phone, which was being held by Kyuhyun's trembling hands.

"O-o-oh, hyung...you're home..." Kyuhyun stuttered.

Heechul asked calmly, "What are you doing with my phone?"

- - - - - - - - - -

AN;

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A CHAPTERED, NOT ONE-SHOT, FANFIC. ^_^

I hope you guys liked this update.~