Time Machine- YulSung

If Only There's a Time Machine- One shots

Everybody have that one thing that can make them unique or be remembered. In my case, I was known to be the party girl. Never have any ambitions in life. What's important is that I'm happy and having fun. Sometimes, I don't care about other people;it's always been about me,me,me. But one person changed me.

Yuri sighed as she reminisce

I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. That means i belong to a rich family. To make my life better, I was the only daughter, because of that my parents we're so focused on me and they give everything I need or whatever I ask. I always hold parties in our house even though there are no important occasions that need to be celebrated. But if I want to, I can have it.

I was in a coffee shop. The moment I got my order, I already turned around that I didn't realize that there was somebody behind me. because of that, I accidentally spilled my coffee on his jacket.

"OmyGosh! I'm so sorry I wasn't aware that you're behind me. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. It's just an accident. In fact, I should also be sorry because I cause you your coffee. If you want, may I cahnge it?"

"You dont really need to, but if you insist"

After he treats me a coffee, we decided to sit together and introduced ourselves. I asked him about his work.

"I work as a vice president in the company which my family owns"

"Isn't it tiring to be just working every day and waste your time in your office?"

"No. How about you? Do you have any job?"

"No. I dont want to."

"Dont you think it's better if you have one so that you can learn to be independent? Well you should. You will need it in the future."

"Are you sure you work in a company? You talk like a teacher."

"Ok fine, I won't insist if you don't want to"

Yesung and I are very different personalities. That's why I don't understand why we seem to enjoy ecah other's company. We're so different that we became interested in each others interests. We exchanged phone numbers. We went out the next day. We became friends and each day it seems like a fairytale for me. After a month, we decided to take our friendship to a higher level and we became a couple. Yesung changed me because he's the only person who encourage me to get a job. I did get a job as a model. Even though I already have a job, I still continue to be the party girl I was. Yesung doesn't go to my parties because he's always too busy in his work but if there will be an emergency, he will accompany me no matter how important he's meetings were. That's how much he loves me.

"Hey, what if, I will be offered a job in Europe for example, what will you do?"

"I will come with you"

"Why? You will leave your job here. What about your meetings? Your dad might kick you out of the job"

"I don't care, What's important is that I can be with you to assure your safety"

"You're so sweet"

Yesung is indeed very sweet and protective. He will assure that I'm always safe and happy. One night, I decided to throw again a party, because I was bored. I invited all my friends. I also invited Yesung but he can't because he had paper works to do. Many of my friends indeed came. We had fun, we danced and many more. When I became tired, I decided to call Yesung and ask him again. I can be so stubborn sometimes. . Yesung never come to any of my parties, so I decided to convince him this time, but he still said no.

"But you never came in any of my parties. I considered all your excuses before. Can you just leave your work just for tonight?"

"Why do you really want me to go? You never insist before. How important is that party anyway?"

"It doesn't matter. So, are you going or not?"

"No. I told you I......" but he wasn't able to finish his sentence because I already cried."

"Hey stop crying. Ok fine, I will go, just stop crying. I will be there. I will just text you"

I suddenly became happy. I came back and danced again together with my friends. I enjoyed the party so much. Then, I remember to look at my phone to see if Yesung already texted. But he didn't yet. I begin to think that there might be something wrong because it's already been a couple of hours after our conversation. I tried to call him but he didn't answer. After how many hours, majority of my guests already left so the party's over. But still, Yesung isn't here yet, he didn't even text me. Then I started to think that maybe he lied to me and the truth is that he's really not going to. Someone suddenly called me. It's one of my friends.

"Yuri, Yesung's in the hospital!"

I immediately ran outside and went to the hospital. When I arrived there, all I can see was Yesung's parents talking to the doctor. His mom started to cry and the doctor had sadness writtein all over his face. No! it can't be! I ran towards them and his mom immediately hugged me while still crying.

"He's already gone Yuri"

I then started to cry. I found out that Yesung was on his way to my party when the accident happened. The police concluded that while he was driving, he was texting someone and he was not able to see the speeding car in front , and it hit him.

Yuri laid herself on her bed

I was sure that I was the one he was texting before the accident happened. The party was not that important but I still convinced him to come even though I know he had work to do. He agreed to come only because I cried and he never wanted to hear me cry. I blame myself for being so stubborn and selfish. If only I didn't insist him to come, he would never be in that accident. I was the reason for all of this. Tonight, I'm just lying in my bed, crying and thinking what may happen if I didn't make any of those mistakes. Maybe I can still see him the next day and maybe he's still alive. I looked at the time in my phone. I wonder if time can help me  and bring me back to that day so I can correct what I've done. I sighed. I'm crazy; time would never do that to someone like me. I took time for granted.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Poor Yuri. By the way this is the second to the last story but I still begged for your support. Please subscribe and post your comment. Those things really encouraged me. Thanks. :)