Time Machine- SooWook

If Only There's a Time Machine- One shots

Kriiiing kriiiiing! Our telephine keeps on ringing, but I don't want to answer it. I don't have any energy to pick it up. Lose of energy because my emotions take over my body. Regret's been all over me. Regret was made because I forgot to forgive.... and now Ryeowook forgets about me.

Sooyoung takes a look back

I work as one of the staff crews in a Tv sitcom. I drowned myself in working hard because I wanted to be successful. It's always been about work, work,work, because of that, I never had a boyfriend. But I have a very patient admirer. He is Ryeowook. He's been courting me for almost a year. I already rejected him but he's still determined. It became his habit to call me every night.

"Hi! It's me Wookie. How's your day?"

"Aren't you getting tired? It's almost 1 year"

"I know but I already told you, I will wait, even it takes me centuries"

"I will tell you my reason. If we became a couple, i'm afraid I will never have time for you"

"i dont care. I will be the one who will make a way"

"I dont understand why I'm still picking up the phone everytime you call. It's just the same. You never give up in courting me"

Yes, he never gives up. He will always go to our set and will bring me flowers or snacks and even though I always focus my whole time in working, he will just stay there patiently just watching me. Sometimes, I feel bad because I'm making him wait for too long. I was very impressed of his hardwork. Every night, he will call me on the phone, trying his best to make me laugh and remove the tiredness I feel from working. I'm just scared but I cant deny that I already have feelings for Ryeowook. One day, he came in the set to visit me, as usual.

"Why arent you getting tired of going here? You're just wasting your time."

"You know, I realized that I've been really waiting for so long for you. And the longer you make me wait, the more I want to give up"

"Good, so you're now giving up?" I dont understand why but I want him to say no.

"I guess I'll just go to the rooftop and finish it all there. If I really don't have any chance, I guess I'll just jump" he made his way to the rooftop. I suddenly felt scared of waht he will do. I immediately followed him and since he occupied the elevator, I took the stairs and ran as fast as I could.When I reached the rooftop, i saw him in edge and he was looking down.

"stop what you're thinking. I will not make you wait anymore. I'm just scared that I will not have anytime for you but I really like you. So, please dont jump." he hurriedly ran towards me with a wide smile.

"So, you are my girlfriend now, no turning back. I was just joking when I said that I will jump. I will never give up on you. But you already said yes, so I guess me wait is over."

I became his girlfriend. At first, I'm still scared that time will kove us apart, but he always make a way. He will visit me in the set every day and we will have lunch together and many more.

Still, he never forgets to call me every night. But one day, we had a misunderstanding. I called him and said that I was offered a job to go in New York and he needs to pick me up. He came and we’re on our way to the interview when something went wrong. The car had a problem and we still need to go to a shop. What I don’t understand is that the car was always in good condition and Ryeowook never forget to take care of it. Because of that, I was late in the interview. I was very sad.

“Don’t worry, you still have your job in the sitcom” Ryeowook said. I notice that something was wrong about him, when we we’re on our way in the interview, he was very silent. Every time I feel sad he will always say many encouraging words to cheer me up. But he didn’t this time. Then I realized why.

"I know what youre doing, You're sabotaging my interview so I will miss my job interview"

"Sorry. I only did that because I dont want you to leave. You will go to New York and I'm afraid that....."

"You are so selfish!"

I hurriedly left him. That night he called and apologized but I just hang up. When he tried to call again, I never picked up the phone. He will come to the set and apologize again but I will just ignore him. Our fight lasted for a week and he never gives up on apologizing. After a week, he came agin in the set, as usual. He brought some flowers with a note saying I’m sorry, but I just threw it in the trash. I was standing and I was busy focusing in the script, when suddenly someone pushed me away. Next thing I heard was a loud crash. I stood up and looked at what happened and then I saw Ryeowook lying on the ground and a chandelier fell on him. I realized what he did; he was the one who pushed me because he knew the chandelier was going to fall on me. He saved me.

We hurriedly rushed him in the hospital. I waited for many hours, and then the doctor came out saying that Ryeowook’s now ok but there’s a bad news. The next day, he already gave me permission to talk to Ryeowook. When he woke up, he just looked at me like confused.

"Who are you?"

"What are you saying? I'm Sooyoung" the doctor then approcahed me and led me out of the room.

"I'm sorry, but he is now suffering from amnesia because of the impact that fell on him, he can't remember a thing."

Sooyoung cried as she remembered what happened

He saved me. If it wasn't for him, I might be the one losing her memory now or maybe I could have lost my life. I was the one to blame, if only I have forgotten about my pride and forgive him, it will not end up like this. He sabotaged my interview because he was afraid of me leaving him. But now, he cant remember a thing because I forget to forgive. The telephone was ringing, but i'm not answering it. I'm afraid because I know that it will never be Ryeowook whom I'm going to talk to. He doesn't call me anymore because why will he call someone he doesnt know. I finally decided to pick up the phone. It was my friend and she's asking me if I want to continue my interview because the company gave me another chance.

"I'm sorry but no. I will stay here" I tried to smile. I will stay because that what Ryeowook wanted before, before I cause him his memory. Right now, I want to control time so I can rewind what happened and make it all right. But it already passed me by, I can never catch it anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 more stories left. Please comment and subscribe. This is the 7th story, another sad one. Please, I hope you're still enjoying reading my stories. :)