Time Machine- SunSun

If Only There's a Time Machine- One shots

When i was a child, I believed that when it is raining, maybe a lot of people are sad and then the sky felt sad too and it pours down its tears. Right now, I want to believe its true, because right now, loneliness came to me. But I tried to be strong like this wall behind me. I need to be strong because that's what Sungmin wants me to be. But what I really need right now is him.

Sunny had a flashback

Since I was young, there's always been someone who's at my back all the time. He was Sungmin. Sungmin was my bestfriend. We became great friends because my mom and his mom were also best of friends. Every time I'm sad, he's always there to make me happy. He will say to me that I shouldn't be sad because the sky will also be sad and it will rain.

I was in highschool when i first experienced to be broken hearted. Some guy that I used to like made me believe that he likes me. Just then I discovered that he already had a girlfriend. Because I was so mad and so shattered, I ran away and my feet brought me to a place across the street. Just then it started to rain. I was so wet but I still stayed under the rain crying. Then suddenly, the rain stops pouring on me, but I can still hear that it's still raining. I looked up to see an umbrella protecting me. I looked around to know who was holding it, and then I saw Sungmin.

"Sunny what are you doing?"

"He fooled me Sungmin, he fooled me" I cried on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Shh. Stop it Sunny. He's not worth of your tears"

"I thought he likes me, but he doesn't. Nobody likes me!"

"You're talking nonsense Sunny. There's always been someone who likes you. Someone who will never leave you, someone who's willing to be with you all the time."

"Who?" I looked at him. I never see Sungmin this serious before.

"You may not notice it Sunny, but it's me. Not just because I'm your bestfriend. It is because I really like you Sunny. " I can see how serious and sincere he was.

"I see it now Sungmin. You know what? You just swept all the sadness i felt earlier. I feel the same way too." He immediately hugged me, because of that he accidentally dropped the umbrella.

"Sungmin, the umbrella!"

"Oh sorry, I'm just too happy" He get it again and we end up laughing together under it. That just became the happiest day of my life.

Since that day, Sungmin and I became..... let's just say, we became more than friends. He became more protective and really caring for me. It felt so good to know that my bestfriend became my man. I can be the happiest girl whenever I'm with him. I then realized that there's really someone who loves me with all truth. I thought it will stay like this forever. But I was wrong.....

"Hey Sungmin, I want to go to the party tonight"

"I'm sorry but I think it's best if you shouldn't. It's already late at that time. It will be dangerous"

"But..."

"Please I'm just concern about you." I said ok even though I am really disappointed. I suddenly noticed his watch.

"Hey, that's the watch I gave you last year. You are still using it. It still looks pretty good"

"Of course, I am taking good care of it. It came from a very special person."

"I know it's me!"

"It's really you. So, I will fetch you up in the library later. Don't worry I won't be late"

I always go to the library. I will go at around 5pm and Sungmin will fetch me at around 7pm. That day, while I was in the library, my friend called me about the party.

"I'm sorry I can't go to the party"

"Too bad for you, it will be so much fun. You're going to miss it." I thought for a moment.

"On second thought, I will go."

At 6pm, I left the library and went to the party. The party was really great, but I feel something wrong but i don't know what it is. While in the party, my phone suddenly rang. Sungmin was calling. but before I can answer it, my friend grabbed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor. After some time, I realized that it's already late. I grab my phone to look at the time but the battery was empty. I asked someone for the time and they said it's already 9pm. I just then remembered that Sungmin will fetch me at 7. It's been 2 hours. I hurriedly went back to the library. I saw a lot of people coiled in one corner in front of the place. I went towards them to see what's happening. My heart fell when I saw what it was. Sungmin was lying in the ground, having hard time breathing. I kneeled beside him and carried him into my arms.

"Sungmin!.. Sungmin I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me" I began to cry.

"Sunny.....I....I....love....love you" The next thing I know, I already can't feel his heartbeat. I cried so bad that I want to hurt myself. Sungmin already left me and it's my entire fault. A witness came and told the whole happening.

"He was standing in front of the library. I guess his waiting for someone, when suddenly 2 guys approached him. They asked for his wallet and he gave it. But when they asked for his watch, he refused. The 2 guys punched him and he fights back, but the other one had a gun, and he shot him"

Sunny ends her flashback with a cry

Today, I'm back in the place where Sungmin confessed his love for me. Once again, it's raining. But unlike before, no one's going to hold an umbrella for me anymore. Sungmin's already out of my life. I'm the one to blame for all of this. They shot him because he refused to give the watch, the watch that I gave him. I could never forget how he said he loves me for the last time. Now, I'm standing under the rain, wearing black. I looked at my watch. If only I could turn it back. I want Sungmin to be back. I left the place with all my regrets ahead of me. If only I could travel back in time, I will never lose him.

>>>>>>>>>>>

This story is my favorite. Please I need your comments. :)