Time Machine- Sifany

If Only There's a Time Machine- One shots

I thought I was already perfect. That I can get whatever I want. That's what I thought, but it's not what happened. Today, I'm alone, lonely and incomplete. I decided to go out and have a walk hoping it can cheer me up even a bit. I carried my umbrella and went to the streets. It is snowing. It's cold, guess that suits what I feel right now. Suddenly, moments from the past came back to me.

Tiffany stopped and looked carefully at the time

I was the only daughter of one of the most influencial family in the town. My dad is the president of our company. I've became avery responsible daughter, always following what they say. I never object to anything they want. But one day, I met someone. I was walking in the streets, looking for something to buy. Suddenly, someone from my back was calling.

"Miss! wait up." He was running. I stopped for a moment.

"Ummm.... Why?" I asked when he already reached me. He gets something from his jacket.

"I believe this belongs to you. You dropped it awhile ago. I want to return it" I was surprised to see that it was my wallet. I never realized that I dropped it. I was luckt that a very kind guy found it. I grabbed my wallet from his hand.

"Thank you so much. If it wasn't for you, I won't be able to go home. I will have nothing to pay for a taxi"

"You're welcome. It's a pleasure to help a beautiful lady."

"Thanks again for that. So, how can I repay you for your kindness?"

"I know it's too much to ask. But, would you like to go and have coffee.... with me?"

That day, I met Siwon. I think it was love at first sight because I already felt something. After we had coffee, we got to know each other better. The following days were enchanting. We go out and eat together, watch a movie and many more. A wonderful relationship was built between us. He confessed that he was also strucked the first time we met. It was mutual and we became a couple.

"Dad, there's something I was hiding from you. I already ..... have a .... boyfriend."

"Just be sure that he's suited for you and I will not have a problem with him"

"I promise you dad. He's worth it"

That night, my family attended a gahering that concerns all the known families in the town, and we are one of them. During the party, I was shocked to spot Siwon. I never expected to see him here.

"Tiffany you are here! My family was invited so I was forced to go. Oh, wait I want you to meet my dad." he introduced me to his dad. he introduced me not just as Tiffany Hwang , but as his girlfriend. Suddenly, my dad walked towards us. HIs expression was something dark.

"Dad, I want you to meet Siwon, my boyfriend. His family was also invited"

"I know his family. Tiffany, get inside the car, we will leave." He grabbed my arms and we left the party. As we reached home, I immediately asked him why he did that, but instead he just slapped me.

"What do you think you're doing? You just get into a relationship with our business competitor's son"

"I didn't know about that. But dad, business had nothing to do with me and Siwon"

"Break up with him as soon as possible. I dont want you to be involved with him anymore"

But for the first time, I didnt obey my dad. I still continued my relationship with Siwon. He said that his family also wants to break up apart, but he chose me. We promised each other that we will stay together. We made it a secret and made our families believe that were done. One day, I went home and saw my dad cluthing his fist with anger. He welcomed me with a slap.

"Dont you think I know what youre doing huh? Youre still with him. I hired someone to looked after you and gave me the news about your foolishness"

"I told you dad, I will not let business come in our way"

"I'm telling you, if you dont break up with that guy, you will not heir anything and we will never accept you as our daughter anymore"

I was being asked to choose between Siwon and my family. I cant lose my family, but I love Siwon. I just made a very difficult decision. That night, I break up with Siwon through a text message. The next day, I was shocked to see him in front of our house being harassed by our guards. As he saw me....

"Tiffany, I thought you would fight for us? What are you doing? Please tell me this is not true"

"Go away Siwon. Go away if you dont want to be hurt. I dont love you anymore" I tried my best not to cry at that time. I watched Siwon looked at me as he cry and how he left with so much pain.T

Tiffany contiued walking as she finished reminiscing

Thats the last day I saw Siwon. I never heard any news about him. Years passed and I just realized how I made a big mistake. I still love him, until now. As i was walking, I cant help to cry. I stopped when I saw someone offered me a hanky. I looked up  to find out that it was the guy I'm still in love with.

"Siwon, I know you'll be back. I'm so sorry. I miss you so much" I cant help but to say those words but he didnt respond to it.

"I'm so sorry Tiff, but...." a pretty lady came and hugged Siwon. " Tiffany, I want you to meet my..... my wife. Babe, I want you to meet Tiffany.... an old friend of mine" The lady smiled at me. I tried my best to smile back even though it hurts me.

"Ive got to go. Nice seeing you again."

I hurriedly turned around and walked away. The tears were faster to fall this time. He's already married to someone else. Yes, i am now the president of our company with wealth around me. but love was absent. The only person that I loved already moved-on. He seemed happy now, unlike before when I chose to let him go.  i want to turn back time so bad. I regret why I ever chose to leave him, and now all i feel is pain. If only there's a way to travel back in time. I will never leave you Siwon, never. But it's already late.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The fourth story. Hoped you like it. :)