Time Machine- TaeTeuk

If Only There's a Time Machine- One shots

I am now back here. In this very special place filled with memories, memories of the guy that I can never forget. I still remember the pain. I still remember……

Taeyeon closed her eyes and reminisce

Leeteuk and I are couple. I like him because of his sweetness and he’s very caring. I came from a very socialite and wealthy family. Leeteuk, unlike me, he’s the breadwinner of their family and he works in a mall as a salesman. But I still like him no matter what. I didn’t tell my parents about our relationship because I am scared of what they’re going to say.

“Hey, shortie” he called me.

“Yah, don’t call me that” I always complain because he always tease me about my height.

“Don’t be silly. You’re the cutest person I’ve ever known” but he also knew how to make me smile.

“Taeyeon, what’s your favorite flower?” 

“Hmm… I love roses. Why did you ask?”

“Nice choice. Lovely flower, just like you”

“You not getting tired complementing me, aren’t you?”

“I will never get tired of you.” he held and kissed my hand.

He’s always reminding me how pretty I am and how important I am to him.

The next day, he brought me in this very beautiful place. He said that we will go somewhere. He then covered my eyes and guided me in the way. When we reached the place, he removed his hand that’s been covering my eyes.

“Surprise”

I saw roses, lots of roses. The walls were painted in white and vines of roses surrounded the place. It’s very beautiful. Leeteuk prepared this for me.

“Happy Anniversary” 

I picked one rose and gave it to him “Happy Anniversary. Thank you.”

“Anything just for you”

That was the happiest day of my life.

We shared a perfect relationship. We’re very happy. Until one day…..

I was in our house practicing my vocals when my aunties and cousins came. They came from America and I didn’t know or expected that they will arrive that day. I invited my cousins to the mall I always go to and that’s the mall where Leeteuk use to work.

We entered in one of the stores. While looking for some clothes, someone suddenly tapped my shoulder, when I turned around, I saw Leeteuk. He was in his working uniform. I felt happy then suddenly terrified.

“Hi my lovely lady” he said smiling at me.

“Leeteuk…. Uhm… I thought you’re working for the store on the other side?” I whispered

“I was transferred here. I was planning in telling you later but… here you are”

My cousins saw him

“Taeyeon, do you know him? Don’t tell me he’s your boyfriend” one of them said.

I immediately shook my head.

“Of course not. I don’t even know him. He just approached me.”

“Taeyeon, what are you talking about?” Leeteuk was confused.

“I thought you don’t know him?” my other cousin asked me

“I don’t. I never see him before.” I said without looking at him.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you’re someone that I know. I thought you’re my girlfriend. She looks a lot like you. But I guess you’re not her.” I can see the pain in Leeteuk’s eyes when he said that.

He immediately walked away. I wanted to cry at that moment. What have I done?!

The next day, I went to the same store. I wanted to see him and explain. I approached at the moment I found him.

“Leeteuk”

“Who are you?” he said coldly without even looking at me.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. It’s just that…” he cut my lines.

“It’s just that what? That you’re ashamed of me? You don’t want your cousins to know that I’m your boyfriend. Don’t worry I already accepted the fact that I’m just a nobody that can never be suited to somebody like you. “

I can’t speak of anything. I can’t control my tears anymore. He just walked away from me.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and cried

 And since that day, he never let me see him again. I’ve heard that he transferred in another place and I also heard that he is now happy with someone else. I just realized how big of a coward I am. I let go of the love that I loved the most. And now, I am back here in this place, the place where Leeteuk brought me on that very special day. A place that’s very beautiful and romantic when I first saw it, but now, it’s filled with loneliness and emptiness. I surrounded it with roses just like what Leeteuk did before. But it’s still not the same. It’s not the same without Leeteuk. I held a rose and cried. If only I have a time machine. I’d go back in time and change it. But, unfortunately, I can’t.

 

>>>>>>>>>

I am just a beginner here and i hope you will like my stories. :)