Dancing For The Dork

Love Story In The Making

Everyday you had media class this week, you haven't talked to Chanyeol at all. But you needed to get this project going and there was probably nothing left to do than just go ask him yourself.

"Wait." Chanyeol called out to you as you were walking out. Guess it wasn't needed for you to come to him. "Okay, let's just put our differences aside because I really want to do good in this." Chanyeol continued and sighed. Well, you needed this as much as he does, too. "I'll be working on it after school if you want to come by." You felt like he was almost disappointed in you. 

"Alright, sure, whatever." You sighed out and puffed up your cheeks. It was last period and you didn't want anyone to see you spending your after school type in the media studies room. You went out of the classroom only to find Kris waiting out for you out to the side of the doorway.

"Do you wanna hang out?" He asked you as you both walked down the lengthy stairs to the level where your locker was. As much as you wanted to, you really needed this opputunity.

"Not today, Kris. Sorry." You said to him and he furrowed his eyebrows at you. 

"Alright, maybe tomorrow." Kris replied and gave you a peck on the lips before he went off walking with the other boys. You opened your locker and collected your things, before heading back up the three flights of stairs again. When you got up there you went straight into the media studies classroom and found Chanyeol setting up his handycam.

"It's a surprise you actually came." Chanyeol said under his breath."You want to do it on dancing right?" He looked up at you briefly seeing the gym bag in your arms. 

"A surprise? I always go to my classes, thankyou very much!" You yelled at him, offended as to what he said.

"Yeah, sure. Tell that to the attendance roll." He scoffed before continuing to fiddle with his camera. 

"You're so annoying." You stated as you went out of the room.

"Only because you can't find a good comeback." Chanyeol lashed back and you grunted angrily outside, just enough for him to hear you. You went down the stairs and into the preforming arts centre - your favourite place to be rather than that dork-filled classroom you traded it for. After you quickly got changed you began to warm up and practice. 

"Alright, Sunkyu. Show me what you've got." You heard a deep and cavernous voice echo through the thearter. Chanyeol then walked towards the middle of the stage and in front of you, setting up his camera. "Okay, three, two, one." He whsipered out and you started to do your routine. Chanyeol jumped off the stage and sat in one of the seats at the front. He watched you dance and how it was embarrassing. Once you have ended he clapped loud and shot you one of his creepy smiles which then you responded with a smile. "That was really good, why don't you do it anymore?" Chanyeol asked you as he took the handycam from the stand, turning it off.

"Principle made me because my studies were a bit off." You confessed.

"You should listen to your teachers." Chanyeol smiled and gave you a finger lecture.

"That's why I'm here, aren't I?" You responded and shrugged your shoulders. 

"Well see you later, Sungkyu." He waved at you and walked outside of the room.

"Wait, Chanyeol," You stopped him from walking any further. ",why are we only doing the things that I like?" I asked him.

"It's easier for me." He laughed out and you heard the door shut.