Hell Of a Class

Love Story In The Making

"My baby's needy isn't she?" Kris spoke between your heated kisses, and nipping at eachother as he pushed you up agaisnt the locker room doors. It was really getting hot and heated.

You were ready to take it up a knotch but unfortunately you were interuppted by a stern cough."Mr. Wu, I believe you have English right about now. You should be happy that you actually can do it better than the rest since I'm not liking what I am seeing now." An annoyed scoff escaped Kris's mouth and he punched the locker next to the one that you were leaning against. "Excuse me?" The principal, Mrs. Lee, commanded and you couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ok, whatever. I'll see you later, kitten." Kris winked at you and said as he backed away from you and held out his hands up in the air as he walked backwards and off to his next class.

"As for you, Kim Sunkyu. I would like to talk with you." Mrs. Lee sighed out and lead you into her office where you sat down.

"What is it?" You asked her as you leaned back on your chair and crossed your arms, obviously not showing any interest whatsoever.

"It's about your grades." She continued and slid a file from underneath the table. You didn't care much about your grades since all you were devoted to was dancing, it never really bothered you. "Sunkyu, I know you really like to dance. But I'm afraid that I cannot let you take that as a class if you don't get your grades up." Your eyes widnend at her words and you could already feel your stomach dropping. "I'm going to hold back your dance classes and lt you pick a new class to join since you're quite too focused on it and it's affecting your other subjects." She tried to finalize her point but it was nothing to your head. Hearing about exchanging your favourite class with something else was really bad to you considering you didn't really like school anyway.

"So... What classes are there?" You asked hesitantly.

"Well, there's media studies. And I think that's the only one." She answered. Media studies wouldn't be that bad you guessed, it's about filming and movie stuff, right? It's not going to be that bad. You've always wanted to be famous anyways.

"Alright, I guess I'll take it. I have no choice, right?" You sadly sighed out and wearily got up from your seat.

"Wait, you'll need this." Mrs. Lee handed you a reasoning slip and you exited her office, weakly pulling on the door and walking out like you were about to take your final exams in one sitting.

"Classroom 4B..." You said continuously as you walked around trying to find the right room. The classroom ended up being on the top floor of the building. Of course it had to be on the top floor of a building without elevators, right? You should've listened to your tenth grade nut of a math teacher. You went inside of the classroom only to find that there were only greasy nerds in the class.

Guess your intentions were slightly off.

As much as you wanted to sneak out, you really wanted to be able to take the classes you wanted and so you just went in, cringing at the sight of the guy closest to you picking his nose and wiping it on his shirt and then continuing by typing with his grubby fingers on the keyboard. 

"You must be Kim Sunkyu!" Who you knew was Mr. Choi came up to you, what a weird teacher he was. You jumped at the sight of the scary-looking glasses on his face. Must I be stuck here? you thought in your head.

"Yeah.. I am." You said, cracking a tight smile.

"Welcome." Mr. Choi smiled at you and lead you over to a desk to sit down in. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm late Seongsaengnim. I will never be late in my li- What's she doing here?" Oh god, the face of all the weirdos in school, Park ing Chanyeol. He's so abnormally tall and you felt his eyes could just pop out any second. You rolled your eyes at him and he looked back at the teacher as he set his books down next to you. He totally didn't like the fact that you were put next to him.

"She's with us from now on, Chanyeol. Please be welcome." Mr. Choi smiled at him. If this was an anime he would have those bewildered stress lines on the side of his face.

"Whatever." Chanyeol said as he started getting his laptop out from his bag.

"Don't think I like it here." You whispered over to Chanyeol.

"Of course you wouldn't, you don't know anything about media." Chanyeol responded back and you felt quite offended.

"It's not like I give a ." You said back and scoffed without a word said back to you.

"Alright, class. That's enough. Let's talk about your next project." Mr Choi announced and the class went silent. "Okay, I'm going to put you in partners and your task is to make a film. Make a movie about something you love doing, your passion, even your dreams and goals. What you love." Were you really going to be paired up with these losers? "Alright, so the partners will be as followed; Baekhyun and Suho, Hyunseung and Donghyun, Minjung and Yunguen and last but not least, Chanyeol and Sunkyu." Mr. Choi went through the list you just wanted to rip into pieces.

"I abject!" Chanyeol stood up from his seat and you did, too."She's like a little princess, expecting everyone to bow down to her." Chanyeol crossed his arms and looked at Mr. Choi. How could he say that?

"Excuse me! I'm more independent than you think!" I shouted at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah so 'independent' of you by making Sehun do all your homework for you that one week last term." Chanyeol stated back and felt satisfied with his statement.

"I had a preformance three nights in a row!" You shouted at him and lunged forward.

"That's enough!" Mr. Choi's voice boomed through the room and everyone all fell quiet once again. "I expect this project to improve your relationship because I am not changing what is given to me by the head of studies." He continued before both you and Chanyeol sat down again, annoyed and avoiding eye-contact from eachother whatsoever. Chanyeol spent all his time on his laptop and you spent it on writing on your books about how you hate this class. The class ended and you just couldn't wait to get out so you packed up your things as soon as you could.