Frappuccino Facial

Love Story In The Making

 

You waited in the hallway for Chanyeol to come out again, tapping your foot in rhythm to a song you listened earlier in the day.

"Who would've thought, Kim Sunkyu, daughter of one of the top entertainment comapnies in South Korea, stood up for media student, Park Chanyeol." He stated with pride. You felt a bit annoyed at his attitude but this wasn't the time to mess something up, especially when graduation's in less than 6 months.

"God, Chanyeol." You scoffed. "Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going now. Bye." You sighed out before turning back away from him.

"Uh, are you forgetting something, Kim Sunkyu?" Chanyeol asked you and you turned around on your heels. You didn't say anything, signaling him to continue. "We have a project to do." He continued before throwing you one of his mini tripods you managed to catch.

"I don't have my dance gear." You whined, it wasn't really because of that, you just didn't want to do homework on the weekend.

"You don't need it today." Chanyeol said as he pulled up his bag on his back and headed for the stairs.

"Then where are we going?" You asked him, dumbfounded.

"The café."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of fresh coffee beans went straight up your nose as you walked into the place. Chanyeol and you walked to the counter and looked through the menus.

"One vanilla frap please and a..." Chanyeol said to the lady at the counter and paused. You weren't paying attention to the either of them as you were looking around the room filled with strange and wacky trinkets and decorations. He nudged you slightly and you came into the realization that everyone behind the both of you were waiting to order their drinks.

"I'll have the same." You said quickly. Chanyeol got one of the numbers and placed it on a table, sitting down afterwards. You couldn't believe you were having drinks with Park Chanyeol, you just hoped that no one was here that you would know. Chanyeol took out his handycam and pressed play, filming you out of your knowledge. One of the waiters came to your table and set down your drinks which you then took a sip of. You couldn't help but feel that he was a bit uncomfortable and so you gave him a thumbs up to tell him that the drink was good. "Wow, this is one of the best fraps I've ever tasted." But the look he pulled didn't seem to fade away.

"How are you with, you know." Chanyeol asked uncomfortably and took a sip of his icey drink.

"You mean Kris?" You asked him, raising a questionable eyebrow.

"Yeah.." He nervously coughed out.

"I guess I never really realized how much of a jerk he was. He can be so irritating sometimes." You answered him. "I should've just dumped him earlier. You really wouldn't want to know how many fights I've been with him to the point where he's almost harmed me." You continued and you felt your stomach drop. Chanyeol put down his camera and looked at you as he stuck out his bottom lip slightly upwards. "I guess I thought looks were everything when I first met him." You further went on and Chanyeol's lips parted.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Chanyeol said as he looked down on his handycam, fiddling with it.

"What the hell is this?" A familiar voice came from the cafe's entrance and you immediately knew who it was.

"ing hell, Kris. Leave me alone!" You stood up from your seat and faced him as he walked towards you.

"C'mon babe, stop acting like this. Let's go." Kris grabbed a hold of your arm and pulled you towards him.

"Stop, I'm not going with you!" You tried to jiggle your arm from his grip but he was grabbing tight and hard. It hurt a lot and so you winced in pain. But then it came to your realization that you had a sweet ice cold beverage in your other hand. With one quick move you threw the cup and all it's insides on what was stopping you from running away. 

"Chanyeol, quick!" You shouted out and went straight for the door, him following you right after. Kris was smothered in sweet, sticky liquid and you felt somewhat good about what you did. Chanyeol grabbed your arm you both ran away as fast as you could.