Being Nice Has Its Perks

Love Story In The Making

 

It was after school and you haven't talked to Chanyeol all day. Feeling bad was something uncommon to you and you somewhat felt that today. Somewhere in your mind told you that you really didn't want to look at him when you were with the other guys. You got your things out from your locker and the halls were empty as you saw it. Until you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist from behind.

"Baby why are you avoiding me all this week?" Hot breaths covered your neck and you couldn't help but smile. It was Kris, teenage heartthrob, Wu YiFan. 

"I had alot to do." You turned around and leaned against the lockers, facing him.

"That doesn't sound like the Sunkyu I know." He said back to you, holding your cheek in one of his large hands.

"Well if I wanna keep doing what I like I have to start being like that." You stated as you turned back around to your locker.

"I know you've been hanging around that dork." Kris scoffed as he stepped back and crossed his arms. He was talking about Chanyeol again. 

"Why do you always say that?" Sick of his attitude, you asked him. Kris looked surprised at your change of attitude.

"It's not like you don't agree." He answered back.

"But it's not nice to say stuff like that about someone else." You replied to him as you your heels and closed the locked door with your other hand.

"God, Sunkyu. I don't even know you anymore." Kris chuckled out and rolled his eyes. He was being as arrogant as the first time you both met. You hated when he was like this.

"Whatever." You tiredly breathed out and walked the other direction. The door slammed shut and it made you flinch a little. You walked the halls alone until you reached the stairs and went up.

"Sunkyu." A deep and echoing voice came from the other end of the fifth floor hall. It was Chanyeol. And for some reason, your brain told you that seeing him was a bit of a relief. But something fell in your stomach once again. Was he still angry at you? And if he was why did you all of a sudden, cared? You sighed out loudly and he began to walk towards you. He stopped in front of you and you looked at him with uninterested eyes. "Thankyou." He suddenly spoke out and smiled down at you.

You looked up at him in confusion. "What?" Asking him, you felt stupid to your ears.

"About what you said." He continued. 

"Oh... Right." As awkward as you felt about him evesdropping, you didn't want to start anymore fights.

"Wait, hold on." Chanyeol said quickly as he rushed to the media room, leaving you standing in the hallway.

"Where are you going?" You yelled out to him as he was about to go in the room.

"I'm getting my project partner back." He replied.