Cucumbers!!! The After Story

By Chance: You and I

Cucumbers!!! TheAfterStory

 

 

Kris' Point of View:

'So okay it's lunch now, and I am not with my three ever loving friends Lay, Luhan, and Tao which makes me so happy it's okay for me to be called idiot. I am not alone, and I am currently sitting on the opposite side of my new seatmate, Seo Joo Hyun. And I swear,miracles do happen! If God's going to get me now and send me to hell if I am not really a good fit in heaven, at least He made me experience heaven! She's really too pretty, and I feel like I came back from time where demure girls are still the trending."

 

 

"H-Hi!" Kris flinched greeting the exchange student sitting across him. Indeed, his Hi was a little too late.

"Hi?" she smiled, though she obviously felt the pure awkwardness of the latter.

Kris bit his lower lip, not really knowing what to do next that hung up the latter.

'Of course, we're here in the cafeteria to eat!' he mentally scorned himself.

 

"Uhm..." he muttered, seemingly got tongue twirled not knowing the most appropriate approach.

"So we're going to eat cucumbers, right?" she abridged asking.

'Did I really say Cucumbers?' he contemplated while feelings nervous. He just realized that he said it out of randomness in order to be with her.

"Well...yes, Cucumbers. Do you want cucumbers? I like cucumbers...a lot." he couldn't think of anything else, he though he should stick to the vegetables a lot. He sheepishly smiled.

Who would have thought that cucumbers have this power to control the handsome Duizhang?

"I like Cucumbers too, though it's not my favorite but I like anything healthy." she warmly smiled.

He sighed in relief knowing that the girl in front of him was definitely weird unique.

 

'If only you knew, I just screwed the poor Cucumber just to get to know you.'  He thought, feeling apologetic to the said vegetable at the same time being gradually captivated with the latter's smile.

'Goodness dear Buddha, and Allah. I'm sorry but I think I should go back to God and thank him for sending down this angel in front of me. Lord, it's okay if I devote myself eating Cucumbers all my life...just let me be with her.'  Even his religion preference got altered.

Indeed, that was the very first time that the Duizhang ever felt and had his eyes on a girl.

 

 

They then ordered their food in the cafeteria's counter. And like what was agreed on they ordered literally ALL Cucumbers: Cucumber soup, Baked Cucumbers, and Cucumber Salad.

 

"Wow, great." he remarked not sure if what he meant was really great or sarcasm.

But as he looked at her direction again, he saw her smiling brightly while looking on the bunch of cucumbers they ordered.

He couldn't help but to smile. Her smiling face was something he likes.

'It suits her.'  He mentally remarked.

He only snapped out from his day dreaming when she looked at him weirdly and asked, "Your taste is really unique." She took a bite of the cucumber salad.

"Ah, yes. You're unique... I mean the cucumber is unique." definitely even the great Duizhang's mental state got crazed. 

 

Who would know that this Seo Joo Hyun could greatly affect the school's Kingka who never ever looked for a girl before?

She giggled heartily upon his response, covering up while laughing was so lady-like to the Duizhang's eyes that he even falls deeper.

'Who would know that there's still a girl of girl who would be existing in this era?'

Truth to be told, he's sort of an old fashioned lad. He prefers conservative girls, and not those Queenka types, and Seo Joo Hyun even if she looks more attractive than a Queeka is a conservative girl - definitely more than the Duizhang was looking for.

He was all focused watching her as he eats that he did not even noticed that he finished all his cucumber meals.

Soon enough as they got a little comfortable and the Duizhang finally went back from day dreaming to reality, he introduced himself. "My name is Kris Wu."

He awkwardly offered his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Seo Joo Hyun." she introduced herself as well and shook the latter's hand.

It was their very first legal skinship together. Well, based on the towering gentleman’s judgment.

‘Wait, is she really a princess? I mustn’t be imagining, I can tell it by her hands.’ The millisecond skinship enriched the Duizhang's wild imagination once again.

 

 

 

When he realized that he hasn’t spoken a descent sentence to the exchange student in front of him.

He then breathed deeply and composed him self for a second while gaining all his guts, he began, "So...how long will you stay here in Qingdao?"

"About three months." she briefly answered.

"Ah..." he thought he has already composed him self, '...so I do have three short months to grab her...I mean, grab this chance to get to know her.'

 

 

"Why do you ask?" she gave the latter a quizzical look.

"Your stay is quite short." he replied half whispering.

"Why? Do you want me to stay here longer?" she jested, and giggled on the latter's reaction.

'I want you to stay here forever.' "I-it's not that..." he stuttered with his excuse.

"Why do you suddenly have a long face then?" she could help herself to laugh finding the Duizhang amusing, he is indeed good-looking, but the way he acted in front of her makes him appear like a five-year-old boy who was facing his first ever crush. Well, she thought it right - she's the first girl that caught the towering handsome's heart.

 

He sheepishly smiled wanting to cringed in his sit with the latter's questions.

 

Their conversation went on, though it's really an awkward one. The towering handsome managed to pull off a descent talking. Of course, he still couldn't contain him self to day dream every time that the girl's eyes would sparkle every time she smiles and every time she would do a very lady-like gesture like covering whenever she laughs.

Well, at least he was able to go along until something gargled inside his stomach, and his palms began sweaty as well as balls of cold sweats formed in his forehead - the power of cucumber.

"So...I think it's better if we continue talking inside the classroom now?" she looked at her watch. "It's almost third period, right?

He sheepishly smiled, not knowing what to do. He already felt so uncomfortable moving an inch, "Y-yes. That's a perfect idea." he agreed.

As he stood up, he immediately crossed his legs. 'Duizhang, remember you're Duizhang you simply cannot mess in here.'

Seo Joo Hyun already gave him a questioning look observing his gesture. "Are you okay?"

He tried to get a hold of his stomach himself, "I'm perfectly fine." he faintly smiled. "Let's go."

 

 

 

 

As soon as they arrived in the classroom for their third subject, Kris immediately pulled his ever loving best friends and excused himself to the new girl.

 

"We just have an urgent meeting." he sheepishly smiled, as he made the most valid excuse that he formed in his brilliant mind at that time.

"Hello Ms. Seo!" Lay waved his hand to the new girl.

"Hello my name is Xi Luhan." he immediately shook the girl's hand.

"Hello, I'm panda Tao!" their youngest introduced himself and diverted his attention to their Duizhang,"Kris-gege. Is this enough?" Tao asked holding a roll of toilet paper in his hands.

Kris immediately pulled their youngest Tao who was being too obvious outside the classroom.

"I guess our meeting  should get going." Luhan excused, as he and Lay followed the two.

"Okay... good luck on your meeting!?" she wear a wondering expression as she waved her hand to the four

 

 

The Duizhang's ever loving best friends could not help but to laugh at the towering handsome when they got into their comfort room 'meeting room'.

"Swear, you're the best Kris!" Luhan held onto his stomach as he laughed so hard.

"Is this what love at first sight could give you Duizhang Kris?" Lay asked obviously mocking the latter.

"Shut up you two!" the towering handsome screeched while he was meditating inside the cubicle.

"Kris-gege, do you need more tissues? I still have another roll here just tell me if you need more." their youngest offered.

"You're being too obvious baby panda!" he complained.

 

Without a doubt, Cucumber has already proven itself (by overpowering Kris' stomach) that it is more powerful than a towering Duizhang. But seriously speaking, the best conclusion that would fit on this Duizhang's experience is that: You'll get to do everything once love knocks at the door of your heart.