Kyuhyun ''Oppa'' 0_0'

By Chance: You and I

 

Kyuhyun ''Oppa'' 0_0'

A/N: This is the first part of the last chapter of this Seo-Kris fanfic! I thanks my Reader-nims who read this series.

 

Finally, Kris was able to set his two feet in Seoul, South Korea. Incheon Airport looks more modern compared to Qingdao Airport. Well, all the sceneries are all alien to him but those things did not really matter for him.

What’s important for him was that he finally got in to Seohyun’s world, the world of his love of his life.

He was amorously welcomed by the belle with a huge Keroro-designed sign board saying: Welcome to my world, My Duizhang Kris!

Add the fact that she was smiling at him from ear-to-ear as he walked near her.

Who would not fall for her even more?

‘’Seo…’’ he called upon her name, and like in the movies shot in the airport with slow motion effect, dropping of hand luggage, and slow motion running beckoning the female lead with his open arms, he did all of it. Well, almost.

He was almost near her, approximately a meter away from her when someone grabbed his collar from his back and halted him.

‘’ Shoot anonymous! Who’s that?’’ he cursed in Mandarin language.

‘’Hey, not so fast, you think I’m going to let you hug Hyun?’’ The tall, milky white skinned guy who looks like in his middle twenties spoke, still not letting him hug his belle.

‘’Kyu-oppa, so strict.’’ Seohyun couldn’t help but to laugh, she really knows how her older brother won’t let guys touch her easily.

Kyu? Kyuhyun-oppa? Yes, her older brother. The towering handsome remembered that the belle mentioned that she has an older brother for several times.

So he immediately faced him and greeted him with a ninety degrees bow which he usually sees in Korean dramas, and greeted him the nicest way as he could, ‘’Annyeong hasaeyo, Kyuhyun-oppa. Ch-chonun, Kris-imnida.’’

Indeed, he rehearsed a lot, but then he still committed the biggest mistake for addressing Kyuhyun as Oppa.

‘’Whoa? Oppa!’’ Kyuhyun did not know whether to puke in disgust or to laugh out loud because of the towering giant. ‘’Seriously Hyun, he’s tall but I don’t like gay-ish guys like him. He’s tall, handsome next to me, but I refuse to have a brother-in-law like him in the future.’’

He’s really tactless with his words.

‘’Kyu-oppa it’s Kris’ first time in here, why don’t you let him past for now?’’

‘’He? Let him past for now?’’ the milky white skinned oppa scornfully asked his little sister as he rolled his eyes. ‘’That’s ridiculous, Hyun. Even if he is a foreigner, he is still a male and the worst part of that is he is your boyfriend, right? But he is GAY, a giant gay!’’

The towering handsome was already in the land of Hanboks and idols yet the title of being a giant gay was still addressed to him.

‘’Mi…mianhaeyo…mianhaeyo Kyuhyun-oppa.’’ He tried to apologized sincerely using Hangul to Kyuhyun.

‘’Hyun, seriously he’s giving me a head ache.’’ Kyuhyun started to massage his temples, and began forewarning his younger sister. ‘If you think I’m going to go easy on him, think again.’’

‘’Hyun, is Kyuhyun-gege angry at me?’’ the towering handsome anxiously asked the belle in Mandarin, though he did not really understand what the latter was telling the belle, he sensed that there’s a building tension between him and Kyuhyun.

‘’Kris, you shouldn’t have called Kyu-oppa, Oppa…it’s Hyung, Kris, call him Kyuhyun-hyung next time.’’ Seohyun reminded him.

‘Shoot you Hwang Zi Tao! ’Why do you always mimic Krystal and Joo Hyun’s lines on The Heir’s Love Story and you even teach them all to me. ‘The towering handsome cursed their youngest Tao under his breath. Seriously, their baby panda has the most feminine side amongst them, but all the blame of being the gay in their group was thrown to him.

The milky skinned gentleman finally released his grip from the towering handsome’s collar, and looked and sternly looked at him from head to foot, reminding Kris using Mandarin, ‘’You better start cleaning your Hangul, Kris Wu you’re into her world now you’re the one who should adjust to my mei-mei (younger sister). I’m not going easy on you!’’

Lastly, Kyuhyun beckoned Kris with a fierce ‘I-see-you’ gesture.

Kris was surprised that the witty looking older brother of Seohyun is so fluent with mandarin as well.

He was helpless that all he could do was to gulp the entire lump inside his mouth. He already predicted his biggest obstacle at that very moment.

-----------

It was already six in the evening when they arrived in Seo residence, and as soon as the towering handsome set his feet in the entrance of their house, he instantly paid respect to Mr. and Mrs. Seo by giving them the infamous Korea ninety-degree bow, and greeted them stiffly like a soldier, ‘’Annyeong hasaeyo Mr. and Mrs. Seo. Manaseobangap sumnida (nice to meet you) chon’un Wu Kris- imnida.’’

This time his heart throbbed hard and it almost literally came out of his chest. They are Seohyun’s parents already, and if he makes a single mistake again all his hardships will be put into waste. Add the fact that he already created a not-so-nice impression to Kyuhyun.

He was going to be a dead meat with a single wrong move.

‘’Nice to meet you too Kris.’’ Mrs. Seo gladly greeted him back.

‘Thank goodness.’ He thought as he exhaled a heavy sigh of relief.

‘’Come here Hyun-baby…’’ Mrs. Seo beckoned her only daughter to come near her, and so Seohyun did, ‘’…so, that handsome boy there is your infamous Kris Wu? Gosh, you’re really right, he really looks like Wu Fan in The Heir’s Love Story.’’

Fortunately, Mrs Seo was a hard core fan of the said evening drama.

‘’Don’t tell me you’re going to like this guy because of that impression Umma!’’ Kyuhyun instantaneously complained upon hearing their mother praising the tall gentleman.

Mr. Seo beckoned the towering handsome to stood up straight and face them, ‘’Hello Kris, welcome to our humble abode, we’ve been hearing a lot of stories about you from our baby princess.’’ Then he briefly looked at his son who was complaining.’’Kyuhyun, he looks very well-mannered to me, and from your baby sister’s story I think he is okay.’’

Good for the towering handsome, even her father approved him.

‘’K-kamsahaeyo Mr. Seo.’’ Kris shyly expressed as he raised his head. He really studied a lot of words. Only that word ‘Oppa’ screwed his standing on her older brother’s eyes. And though he didn’t really understand what the milky white skinned older brother of Seohyun was saying at that moment, he briefly faced him and apologized ‘’Mi-mianhaeyo, Kyuhyun-hyung.’’

He earned an intimidating glare towards him, ‘’I just don’t want a giant gay in our family, Appa. That’s all.’’

Kyuhyun was indeed sharp tongued.

Knowing that their very own Kyuhyun has expertise in intimidating peop’le, Seohyun together with Mr. and Mrs. Seo just laughed at his reason. They know that their eldest doesn’t like someone who is handsome as him, they know that he doesn’t like someone who is taller than him, and most of all he dislikes someone who will her baby sister choose over him and that person is all pertaining to Kris.

‘’Kyu-oppa…’’ Seohyun went near to her older brother and held entwined her arm with his. ‘’…I know you don’t like your baby sister to be stolen away from you. Don’t worry about that, even if Kris stole my heart during my stay in Qingdao, he has a long way to go before he reach your level into your baby sister’s heart.’’

They’re the only two in the world and, and though Kyuhyun’s ways are undoubtedly mischievous, Seohyun understands it all. He is just a protective brother, that’s why she’s thankful.

The milky white skinned gentleman just rolled his eyes; he doesn’t want to fall for his baby sister’s charmer moves. But then, she was really born irresistible, ‘’Very well! Of course I expect that from you Seohyun, so it’s fine to you that I might not go easy on him?’’

‘’I trust Kris, Kyuhyun-oppa.’’

‘’Let’s see if his really trust worthy to become a part of this family.’’

Seohyun shifted her attention to the towering handsome and entwined his arm with her other arm as well, ‘’Fighting, My Duizhang!’’

If Kris’ Hangul skill that time was sufficient enough to understand what the belle’s family conversation really was, especially what his extremely intimidating future brother in-law was saying about him, he would not be clueless of the obstacles he was required to face in order to make her whole family approve him especially Kyuhyun.

Will he survive his stay in her world?

Or he really has to consider Mongolia as his fateful land?