Five Years Later...

By Chance: You and I

FiveYears Later...

 

It was a very fine day, when so many women and young girls were in white gowns, while men were all looking-fine with their sleek black coats accented with pink carnation flowers on its side pocket.

 

"Goodness sake, why are you fidgeting like that!? I always thought that you’re a cool person but when it comes to her you’re always becoming like that! It's not like you're gonna see her for the first time and ask her about Cucumbers again!" Luhan lectured the handsome tower who was the only man wearing white coat and tie amongst the men inside the wide sanctuary.

 

"Yes, yes, Duizhang-gege. Listen to Luhan-gege. Let me check your all-over look." Lay literally looked up and checked the towering handsome face. "Relax; you shouldn't tense yourself on your happiest day." He made sure that the latter’s tie was on its proper place.

 

'These two! Do you know how it feels to be in my place right now?' he mentally ridiculed the Chinese ulzzang, and the serene looking gentleman who kept lecturing him as he stared at the two of them.

 

"Kris-gege. Let me give you my last panda hug ‘cause you're going to become a changed man from tomorrow onwards." the fierce looking yet the youngest gentleman Tao gave him a big hug.

 

“Hey, Huang Zi Tao! I just checked his looks. Quit acting like that!” the serene looking gentleman sermon their youngest.

 

“Let me hug Kris-gege for the last time! Please?” he used puppy eyes technique but rather looked like a fierce wolf that just got bitten.

 

'This kid, you've never changed and you're the biggest reason why I was dubbed gay back then!' he looked at their youngest rather disgusted. He was really too affectionate towards him.

 

 

Kris' Point of View:

Oh hi! Sorry if I almost forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Kris Wu, and I am the infamous Duizhang of Qingdao University five years ago. Yes, that was five years ago, the same time when I met the most breathtaking girl I've ever seen in my whole life. She is my seatmate Seo Joo Hyun.

I still clearly remember the first time I met her, though Lay, Luhan and Tao kept bullying me for knowing that I never once had courted anyone nor had a girlfriend and accused me for being a giant-gay.

Well, I have an answer to them, very valid reasons to justify myself: Courting a girl whom I really don't like is a waste of time, money, and effort. It's not that I am picky but I have set my own standards, and I am not in a rush!

But the moment that she stepped into our classroom became the start of the happiest days in my life. Well, to be accurate, that particular moment when I asked her about eating Cucumbers.

I seriously looked like a dope that time. But who cares? It gave me the Chance to journey with her this far.

Do I sound so cheesy already?

I beg your pardon for that.

I'm not boasting and I'm not exaggerating it's just that, that seatmate of mine taught me this kind of feeling.

It’s basically a story of Cucumbers, Bluetooth, Sonny and Cher, Honey and Bears, Math Equations, and Tangy lines which I never thought that I, myself would utter ever in my life. I’m mean; those were the things that helped me experience this day.-our story to be exact.

Forgive my attitude now, I'm just too happy. But it's your choice if you want to know how I get to know her.

Seriously, I'm not that talkative but if you want to know my whole story - Our whole story just bear a little with my cheesiness, okay?