My voice and Yours II

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

“Aisshh...I can’t sing it anymore.” Junsu said irritably as he squat to the floor.

“Junsu, you can do it. You just need more practice besides it’s been only a year since the accident.” Jaejoong said cheering him up.

“The doctor said after practices you can sing again just like before.” Yoochun said comforting him.

“I don’t want to sing lip-synch.” Junsu said disappointedly.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. This is only temporary and I’m sure the fan will understand.” Changmin said as he squatted beside his hyung.

“Maybe, I need to give up.” Junsu said weakly.

“You can’t give up on us, Junsu. Just like everybody else in this group. We all had our hard time. Just bare with us. ” Yunho said seriously.

“Junsu Oppa, Its time for you to drink your medicine.” Jessica said and came into the studio.

“Thank you Sica but I had told you I can do it by myself. Concentrate on your activity.” Junsu said as he stood up.

“You also said that year before but I will tell you again. I want to be here for you.” Jessica said as she stared Junsu pleadingly.

“Alright, just promise me don’t let your activity be affected.” Junsu said.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Xiah Junsu of DBSK was still on his lip-synch on their performance last week on music core. It has been notice recently that he has been not singing live and according to SM…” The reporter said in the news and before the news end, Junsu turned off the T.V and laid on his bed.

“Oppa, don’t worry about the news. I’m here for you. Fighting!” A mail from Jessica but he did not feel any comfort from it.

“Junsu ah, you have delivery.” Yoochun said as he entered the room and passed him a box.

“From whom?” He asked curiously.

“I don’t know. Maybe from a fan?” He said and leaved him alone. It was a little bin with sand and a short letter in it.

“Relax with the little sea I gave you and everything will be all right.” He read the short letter and stared the little bin.

“Is this sea? It’s a cute little sea.” He said to himself and found himself smiling because of the little present. Also the next year, there was another gift from the unknown giver with the same little bin with a short message inside but the following years he did not received it anymore.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Oppa, I love you. I just can’t hide my feelings anymore. I’m sorry for using your situation just to stay with you but I just really love you. I’m sorry…I’m sorry…but I will stop here now since you’re voice is okay now. I don’t want my feeling to be burden to you. I’m really sorry.” Jessica confessed painfully and helplessly like a child and when she was about to go Junsu hugged her.

“I still need you. Stay by my side.” He replied Shorty.

“Thank you and I love you, Oppa.” Jessica said crying.

“Shhhhhh.”

************************************************************************************************************************

“Oppa, you have your check up tomorrow so don’t be late okay?” Jessica said as she welcomed home Jusnu who came from practice.

“Yes, ma’am!” Junsu answered cutely and went to the kitchen to drink something when he noticed familiar little bin in the trash can. He quickly picked it up from the trash can.

“Why are these bottles in here?” He asked her.

“There was a crack so I just threw it. Anyway Oppa…” She replied not interested with it and tried to change the topic when Junsu interrupted her.

“I told you not to throw any things of mine right!?” Junsu said irritably.

“It’s only a small little bin. I can buy a new one if you want.” Jessica answered irritated with her boyfriend sudden attitude.

“It’s not just a small little bin okay!? Just don’t touch it again.” Junsu said disappointed and went back to his room, leaving Jessica astonished and dumbfounded.

************************************************************************************************************************

Ding dong~

“Sica, can you check who is it? I am busy here.” Junsu said.

“Okay~” Jessica answered and went to open the door.

“Delivery from Kim Junsu.” The man said and gave a little box.

“Thank you.” She said as she closed the door and opened the box.

“The dolphins sing with you as you sing.” Jessica read the letter from the little bottle and quickly hides it on her bag as she notice Junsu was finished taking his shower.

“Who was it?” Junsu asked curiously.

“Nothing. Just a product seller.” She said.

“Oww…okay.” Junsu said and nodded.

************************************************************************************************************************

“There had been a rumor of Xiah Junsu of DBSK and Jessica of SNSD is dating. The two are usually seen together these past 5 years and at last the SM entertainment had confirmed their relationship. We can further expect for other detail in tomorrow’s press conference of DBSK.” The reporter said in the news.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Yunho shi, we all heard that you are now challenging in the field of acting? Is that true?” The reporter asked as there were many flashed of lights surrounded the group.

“Yes, I am and hopefully it will be successful.” Yunho answered with manner.

“What are your future activities?” another reporter asked.

“For now, we are preparing for the SM town live.” Jaejoong replied.

“Junsu shi, yesterday there was a confirmation of your dating rumor with Jessica of SNSD is it true?” the reporter asked.

“How long have you been dating?”

“Is it true about your lips-synch issue last 5 years ago?” the reporters started to attack Junsu with their questions.

“First, I would like to say sorry for our fans that waited and believed in me until this day. I am embarrassed to say but it is true that I did lip-synch on our performances last 5 years ago. I was forced to do so due to the accidents I encountered 5 years ago and hurt my throat. I did not say personally about this that time for it was even hard for me also to accept it and as I was facing that difficult time to bring back my voice Jessica was there. She helped me and we are now dating for 3 years. Thank you for the fans who waited for my recovery and my throat is okay now after 2 years of practice.” Junsu explained.

“We really thank for the fans that patiently waited for us from the bottom of our hearts.” Yoochun said.

“We are all happy that Junsu hyung did not give up and we are still here right now. Please continue to supports us.” Changmin said and the five stood up and bowed and leaved the press conference.

*End of Part II*