Unconditional Finale

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

This evening, the famous actress _________ was delivered to the hospital. She was found by Kwon Jiyong, the group leader of famous boy band BIGBANG that says to be her close friend. According to the report, the actress had been using drugs recently and because of that she almost killed herself and maybe this is the reason why the actress had been acting weird. She’s plan to be in rehabilitation for recovery so the fans will be upset by her absence in the entertainment for a while.” The reported said.

************************************************************************************************************************

Jiyong was sitting beside her as he caresses her hair gently. He looked at her condition. Her beautiful face that was bright as moon is gone now, her body becomes thinner, and her wrists are wrapped with bandage. She looks like a dead person.

“I’m sorry for leaving you…I should not put another wound in your heart. I should not make you feel what he did to you…I’m sorry…” Jiyong said controlling his tears as his heart ache with so much pain looking at her and caressed her hair.

“hmmm….” She moved a little bit.

“_______ah? __________ah.” He called her worriedly and her eyes opened weakly.

“Where am I?” She asked weakly.

“You are in the hospital. I called your manager. She will be here anytime soon. Are you okay now?” He asked her worriedly and she just stared at him lifelessly.

“Why did you save me…” She whispered.

“What?” He asked because he did not heard what she just said.

“Why did you save me!? I wanted to die!!!” She shouted angrily.

“________ah, you don’t really feel that. You were just high with drugs that time.” He said calming her.

“NO!!!” She said and un-wrapped the bandage in her wrist and start hitting the wound and it started to bleed.

“Stop it!!! What are you doing!? Stop it!!!” He said and accidentally held her hand strongly.

“Ah!!! It hurts!” She winched in pain.

“I’m sorry…please stop it. Look you are hurt.” He said and when he unhands her she started hurting herself again. He hurriedly pushed for a nurse call and tried to calm her.

“Are you crazy!? I said stop doing it!!!” He shouted at her.

“Yes, I am crazy so stop stopping me!” She shouted back painfully.

“Do you really want to hurt me?” He asked sadly and then suddenly she stops hurting herself.

“I’m more hurt if you’re hurt. Don’t you understand that?” He said as tears came out from his eyes.

“Jiyong ah…” She looked at him guiltily.

“You don’t know how much I’m disappointed with myself for not being with you the time you most needed someone.” He said as he turned away from her and kicked the chair.

“Jiyong ah…” She called him weakly as the nurses came inside the room and started tying her with cloth.

“What are you doing?” She asked the nurses with full of fear.

“What are you doing?! Why are you tying her?” Jiyong asked with surprised to the nurses.

“We need to bring her to the rehabilitation center.” The nurse answered.

“But why are you tying her like that?” He asked worriedly.

“You know Jiyong shi, she is not in herself. She needs to be treated.” The nurse said.

“Untie me!! Untie me!” She said and went wild as the nurses continue with their act of tying her.

“Can you just bring her more gently?” He asked worriedly as he saw her screaming in pain.

“No. I just said she is not in herself.” The nurse said and Jiyong was just speechless when the manager came inside the room.

“________ah! What are you doing?” The manager asked worriedly.

“Unnie!! Please help me!!!” She screamed helplessly.

“What are you doing!?” The manager asked louder this time.

“Unnie!!! Please don’t let them take me! I’m sorry! I will not be bad girl again! I’m sorry!!!” She screamed as tears dropped her cheeks.

“You are hurting her!” The manager said angrily as she tried to stop the nurses.

“Please stay away. She is safe with us.” The nurse said and started carrying her.

“Jiyong shi!!! Please!!! I’m scared!!!” She screamed and looked at him helplessly.

“Don’t worry. I will be here. I will not leave you.” He said as he followed them.

“Please!!! I will be a good girl!!! Please don’t let them bring me!! They will kill me!!” She said and struggled to get away.

“They will cure you. Don’t worry.” He said painfully and many reporters and camera men welcomed them when they came out from the hospital to carry her to the vehicle.

“The actress is now being carried to the van for her rehabilitation.” The reporters said and followed them.

“_______shi!! Can you say something?” The reporter asked her stubbornly.

“Go away!!! Please!!” She shouted pitifully and one camera man took her picture closely and Jiyong grabbed the camera and threw it to the ground and everybody there were surprised.

“Taking her picture in a situation like this is right? Don’t you have any feeling!!” He shouted angrily.

“Unnie!!! Jiyong ah!!!” She screamed for the last time as she was put in the van and the van started to run. He was left there together with the manager crying desperately.

************************************************************************************************************************

“_________ah.” Jiyong called her name gently as he entered the closed room. There was no mirror, just a table, toilet and a bed and he founds her lying in the bed still tied with cloth.

“Can you untie her? She needs to eat something.” He asked the nurse and showed him the food he brought so the nurse unwillingly unties her.

“Make sure she will not do something. Do not take too much time.” The nurse said and then leaved them. He slowly went beside her and kneeled beside her bed.

“_______ah. I’m here. I brought you some food.” He said and caressed her hair that covered her face. She sat weakly and looked at him.

“Come on, eat this. Your manager said this is your favorite.” He said and gave her the spoon. She tried to hold the spoon but dropped it because of being tied all the time, her hands were numbed and he looked at her with sad face.

“Come on. Ah~” He said as he get another spoon and feed her.

“Delicious right? You must be starving with this kind of food. They say that the food here is not good.” He said brightly and tried to feed her again when she looked away.

“You need to eat. Please.” He said pleadingly.

“I’m tired already…” She said and sobbed.

“You can do it. I’m here.” He said and hugged her tightly as his heart filled with so much sorrow seeing her like this.

“What did I do? What did I do wrong?” She asked me desperately and he wiped her tears.

“Sorry but it’s time.” The nurse said.

“I will be back. So please listen to them very well okay?” He said and caressed her face and leaved quickly to hide his tears.

“Jiyong ah!!” She shouted his name helplessly. “You did not do anything wrong…You just loved someone.” He said and leaned on the wall as he can still hear his name being called by her repeatedly.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Let’s cut your hair today okay?” Jiyong said as he sat behind her as he arranged her hair and she just nodded and smiled.

“Woah~, your hair grew fast.” He said as he arranges her hair.

“Of course, it’s been 6 months I’m here.” She said.

“6 moths?! Wah…time passed so fast.” He said and gets the scissor.

“Really? But I felt that 6 years had passed.” She said weakly.

“Don’t think about that. What you should think about now is what will happen to your hair since I’m not a professional.” He said kiddingly.

“Really? But I loved your hairstyle.” She said as she faced him and held his face and smiled.

“Then I should introduce you to our hairstyle when you get out from here.” He said and started cutting her hair.

“Are your group mates doing fine?” She asked curiously.

“Don’t worry about them. They are really healthy. They are excited to see you. In fact they want to eat with you when you get out from here.” He said busy with cutting.

“Really? That sounds exciting. Where do you guys plan to bring me?” She asked excitedly.

“You know the place where we first met? The restaurant there is our favorite.” He said and she did not answer.

“Ah…but we can eat in a different place if you want.” He said awkwardly as he remembered that she was with Yoochun that time.

“No. It’s okay. I…also love the place.” She said and only the sound of scissors was heard inside the room.

“Jiyong ah…” She called him softly.

“Shhh…I’m almost finished.” He said concentrating on his cutting.

“I’m sorry.” She said and his hand stopped.

“I’m sorry for being such a burden to you…I’m really sorry and thank you for being there with me when I was in my worst.” She said and then he started cutting again.

“Jiyong ah…” She called him again.

“Finished!” He said and gets the mirror and showed it to her.

“Wah…I think I’m good at cutting but you are the only I will cut. You are pretty.” He said and smiled in the mirror.

“Jiyong ah, were you listening to me?” She asked.

“Ung. Don’t be sorry. I want to stay beside you no matter because…I love you.” He said and kissed her in the forehead.

************************************************************************************************************************

“__________shi. You are out. Congratulation.” The nurse said as she opened my room. I nervously stood up and stopped in front of the door.

“________shi?” The nurses asked me worriedly as I was not moving away in front of the door.

“I’m okay. You can go first.” I said and gave her a way.

“Okay. Take care yourself okay?” She said caringly and leaved me. I tried to calm myself and looked the room for the last time. My eyes sting when I opened the door because of the bright sun that welcomed my sight.

“Why are you taking so much time?” Jiyong asked cutely and I smiled in relief seeing him in front of him.

“Welcome back.” He said and opened his arms and I hugged him tightly.

“You’re shaking. Are you okay?” He asked me worriedly.

“Ung. I was just scared.” I said as I calmed myself in his warm arms.

“Scared of the press? Don’t worry, they were not allowed to go inside here.” He said and caressed my back.

“No. I’m scared to go back.” I said.

“Why?” He asked me with concern.

“I just felt that I have nowhere to go back. I lost everything.” I said and then he raised my face to him.

“Babo(Stupid). You have me. You did not lose me. If you have nowhere to go, you can always come back to me. I will always be waiting.” He said and smiled. His smiled filled my heart with warm and love.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Welcome back.” My manager said and hugged me.

“Unnie!!!” I said and tears of joy filled my eyes as I hugged her back tightly.

“I’m glad you look okay. Jiyong must be taking care of you very well.” She said as she looked at me.

“He does.” I said and smiled at him.

“I must go now. We have rehearsal for our concert.” He said.

“Okay. Unnie, I will just drop him until his car.” I said.

“Okay, thank you Jiyong for picking up her today.” My manager said and he just smiled and we leaved.

“Be careful with your drive okay? Don’t stress yourself. Mail me if you’re finished.” I said and pushed him inside the car.

“Yes ma’am!” He answered happily and I just laughed.

“Thank you really for today. Because of you I was not scared.” I said.

“That’s nothing. I love you.” He said and kissed me.

“Oh…be careful.” I said and then he leaved me and I went back to the apartment.

“Are you guys dating?” My manager asked me as I closed the door.

“Unnie!! You surprised me!” I said.

“You two suits well.” She said happily.

“Do you really think so?” I said anxiously as I sat on the sofa.

“What are you worrying about?” She asked as she sat beside me.

“I just think that…he deserve more a good girl.” I said and opened the T.V.

“You are a good girl.” She said and caressed my hair.

“After six months of rehabilitation, the actress __________shi was released today. The actress is fully recovered now and in a good health condition. Many are curious about her come back in entertainment but her management has not yet announcing anything so far.” The reporter said.

“Unnie, I need to come back.” I said seriously.

“You will. Don’t worry.” She said.

“And Unnie…” I was going to say something when the news gets my attention.

“DBSK has arrived today from their successful concert in Japan.” The reporter said and my eyes automatically went to him, Park Yoochun.

“How was your concert in Japan?” The reporter asked.

“It was fun and we thank all the fans that came around the world just to watch us.” Yunho said.

“We hope to do a concert here also.” Yoochun said excitedly and I just stared at his face.

“Is that the only reason why you are worrying about Jiyong shi?” My manager asked me suddenly.

“Is the real reason why you are still wavering about your feeling is because you think he deserved better girl?” She asked me seriously.

“Ow…y,,,yeah.” I answered.

“I hope so. I hope that you no longer love him.” She said and looked at Yoochun in the T.V and I was just speechless.

“__________ah. Don’t do the same mistake again.” She said and leaved me there confused.

************************************************************************************************************************

“_______________ah!” Jiyong called her name happily as he run towards her.

“Jiyong Oppa!!!!! We love you!!!” The fans screamed as they saw Jiyong coming out of the place.

“I brought you guys some food. Am I not disturbing your rehearsal?” I asked worriedly.

“Of course not. Come.” He said and pulled my hand.

“What she is doing here?”

“Why she is pulled by Jiyong Oppa?”

“Is she not ashamed with herself?”

“Yeah. She did drugged and killed herself right?”

“She is crazy. I can still the smell of rehabilitation center with her.”

“Ahahahaha!!!”

“She is ruining Jiyong Oppa’s career.” The conversation of his fans makes me feel disappointed with myself and I pulled off from his hand.

“__________?” He looked at me confused.

“The people are watching. Jiyong ah, we are not anymore in rehabilitation center.” I explained but he still grabbed my hand.

“I don’t care.” He said.

“But…if they know that we are dating it will damage your reputation.” I said worriedly and tried to pull away from his hand but he did not let me.

“I can handle my career.” He said and smiled to me.

“Noona!!” The younger members called me happily as they saw us coming.

“Anyung. I brought you guys some food.” I greeted them.

“Really!? Thank you! We were about to starve to death.” They said and we all laughed.

“I’m relief.” I said while they were eating.

“Relief of what?” Jiyong asked me curiously and so does the other members.

“I’m relief that you guys still act like nothing happened to me.” I said with embarrassment.

“Aigoo…we should be thanking you.” TOP said.

“Thank me? For what?” I asked confusedly.

“Because of you Jiyong composed a lot of songs for our album.” Taeyang said.

“Hyung must be very inspired.” Seungri said and they all looked at Jiyong.

“You don’t need to say that! Just eat!!” Jiyong said as his face turned to red.

“Really?” I asked him curiously.

“You too. Don’t asked and just eat.” He said shyly and put a food on my mouth.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Please give me another chance. I will promise this will not happen again.” I said and bowed deeply.

“I also beg you, president.” My manager said also bowing deeply.

“Unnie…Please Sir.” I said pleadingly.

“Are you sure your okay now?” He asked me seriously.

“Yes, Sir. Perfectly fine and I will not complain in any job that you will give to me.” I said sincerely.

“___________(manager’s name)ah. Make sure she goes to this. They expect her there.” The president said to my manager and gave a script of a movie.

“I count on you again, okay?” The president said and tapped my shoulder.

“Thank you really, Thank you. I promise, Sir.” I thanked him sincerely and bowed many times before my manager and I leave the room.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Jiyong ah! I got a work!” I told him excitedly as we met in my apartment.

“Really!? I knew you will. I’m really happy for you.” He said happily and hugged me.

“Tired?” I asked him worriedly as I caress his face.

“Ung but I’m okay now.” He said and smiled to me sweetly.

“Wait here, I’m going to cook something for you.” I said and stood up.

“Okay.” He answered and the T.V.

“The famous actress that had been absent in the entertainment due to rehabilitation had fully come back with an upcoming movie. This afternoon, her management had confirmed her casting in upcoming movie. It seems that the actress is recovering too fast is it because of her love life is also in a good situation? The actress is also rumored to be dating Kwon Jiyong of Bigbang. They are always seen together intimate and there is a report that the idol always visited her in the rehabilitation center. Both managements have not yet confirmed about this but many expect that they will admit it anytime soon.” The reporter said.

“Waah…the news is really quick huh.” I said as I put down the meal before him and also watched the news.

“Don’t worry about it anyway its good news.” He said and started eating the meal.

“But…maybe it will affect your career if they will know that we are really dating.” I said worriedly.

“Why it will affect my career? People love me because they love our song not because I’m not dating anyone and besides it can’t be helped. We are also human that falls in love.” He said and fed me.

“But let’s wait first okay?” I said.

“Okay. I’m full.” He said and burped and we both laughed. I tide up the dishes and sat before him as he hugged me from the back.

“You are early tomorrow?” I asked him.

“Ung. I have to go now but I don’t want to go.” He said childishly and hugged me tightly.

“Me too. I’m too happy. I’m too happy right now that makes me scare. What if one day I woke up and it’s just only a dream. Everything.” I said sadly and then he faced me.

“Don’t worry, that day won’t come. You just need to follow me okay? I love you.” He said to me sincerely and I just smiled. I always wanted to reply that I love him too but I just feel that something is stopping me from telling him that and I don’t know why. Maybe I’m still scared and not ready to say those words.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Ga hee ah, cook me something~.” Yoochun said to the girl who was busy polishing her nails.

“What? You just order something, I’m not even your maid.” She said irritably and concentrated again on her nails.

“Aishh…what a useless girlfriend.” He whispered irritably and the T.V.

“The famous actress that had been absent in the entertainment due to rehabilitation had fully come back with an upcoming new movie. This afternoon, her management had confirmed her casting in upcoming movie. It seems that the actress is recovering too fast is it because of her love life is also in a good situation? The actress is also rumored to be dating Kwon Jiyong of Bigbang. They are always seen together intimate and there is a report that the idol always visited her in the rehabilitation center. The both managements have not yet confirmed about this but many expect that they will admit it anytime soon.” The reporter said.

“Dating Jiyong? Jiyong must be crazy but wait a minute…” Yoochun said and looked at her girlfriend and then looked back to his ex-girlfriend picture on the screen and smiled meaningfully.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Cheerrsss!!!!” The five boys and I cheered and drank our drink.

“Congratulation on your movie noona.” Seungri said.

“Thank you. I’m really touched that you guys wanted to celebrate it.” I said happily.

“No, it’s okay. It’s also your comeback celebration.” Taeyang said,

“We are looking forward to the movie.” TOP said.

“I’m also looking forward to your concert.” I said and smiled.

“You are our VIP guest there.” Daesung said.

“Of course, she is my girlfriend.” Jiyong said as he put his hand on my shoulder proudly and the other members teased us.

“But time is really fast huh.” TOP said as he finishes his drink and ordered again.

“Yeah, that’s true. We also first meet you here with Yoochun hyung right?” Taeyang said and as I heard his name I became speechless and I did not notice that Jiyong noticed my silence. My head just automatically full with Yoochun again. I was so happy that time. We were.

“Yeah right!! I did not even expect that Jiyong hyung and noona will go out in the future.” Seungri said and Jiyong blushed shyly.

“Well, it is obvious that Jiyong hyung likes her that time. Did you know that noona?” Daesung asked me but I was not in myself.

“_______ah.” As Jiyong called my name I got back from the reality.

“What did you just said? I’m sorry.” I said.

“Aigoo, we were just talking about that Jiyong hyung really likes you back then.” Daesung said.

“Ow, really? That’s sweet.” I said and looked at him and smiled and he also smiled back but I felt that something was wrong with him.

“Anyway, let’s all hope for our success!!!” TOP said and raised his drink.

“For noona’s movie.” Taeyang continued.

“For our concert’s success!” Seungri followed.

“And also for Jiyong hyung and noona’s relationship! Cheers!!!” Daesung said and we all cheered.

“Tonight was fun.” She said as they arrived in front of her apartment.

“Ow, yeah. Rest early okay? I love you.” Jiyong said as she went out from his car.

“Yes Sir! You too okay? Goodnight.” She replied and went inside her apartment.

“Only goodnight?...ha…” Jiyong said sadly and sighed deeply as he started his engine.

************************************************************************************************************************

Ding dong~

I was preparing our dinner when someone rang the doorbell and I looked at the clock on the wall.

“Isn’t too early?” I said to myself confusedly and then the doorbell rang again.

“I’m coming!!!” I said and hurriedly went to the door to open it.

“Did your rehearsal finish ear…” I did not finish my word as I looked at the person in the door.

“How are you?” Yoochun said as he offered me the flowers he brought.

“Wha…what are you doing here?” I asked him nervously then suddenly he hugged me.

“Yoochun Oppa! What are you doing!?” I said as I tried to get away from his hug.

“I miss you…I want you back.” He said sadly and my heart started to beat faster.

“Oppa…please let me go.” I said and then he loosened up his hug and looked at me.

“I’m sorry, I was wrong. I need you. I love you.” He said and caressed my face.

“Oppa…why are you doing this to me? You are so unfair.” I said and tears started to flow my eyes.

“________ah.” He called my name softly like before and my heart wavered.

“I’m already with someone.” I said and get away from his arm.

“I know but I just hope you will still choose me.” He said and put a key in my hand.

“I will wait for you in our apartment before.” He said and leaved me there confusedly.

************************************************************************************************************************

Jiyong went out from his car and waited for the elevator when an unexpected person came out.

“Yoochun hyung.” He said with surprised.

“Oh, we meet again. Good luck with your concert.” He said happily.

“Thank hyung but what makes you bring here?” Jiyong asked him nervously.

“Ow…I just visited my girlfriend.” He said as he showed Jiyong his confident smile.

“ahh, neh.” Jiyong did not know what to answer and Yoochun was enjoying that.

“Then, bye.” Yoochun said and Jiyong just bowed.

“Stupid…” Yoochun whispered and smiled wickedly.

************************************************************************************************************************

“__________ah, I’m here.” Jiyong entered the house nervously and tried to pretend that he did not see anything.

“Oh! You’re here. The dinner is ready.” She said and pulled him to the table.

“Did someone come?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Oh…why?” She replied awkwardly.

“Nothing, it’s just that the door was not locked when I came here.” He said.

“aahhh, maybe I just forgot to lock it.” She said and smiled.

“Okay.” He replied and they both eat there dinner quietly.

“Here is the ticket for our concert.” He said and gave the ticket when they finished eating while sitting on the sofa awkwardly.

“Thank you. I’m excited for it.” She said and smiled to him happily.

“______ah.” He called her name softly and she looked at him.

“I’m planning to admit our relationship after our concert.” He said seriously and she was just speechless.

“But…but…we already talked about this right? I’m not…I’m not yet ready.” She said confusedly.

“What do you need to ready for?” He asked disappointedly.

“We already discussed about this.” She said and looked at him helplessly and he stood up from his seat.

“Jiyong ah!” She also stood up and grabbed his hand.

“You still don’t forget him don’t you?” He asked her painfully.

“Wha…what are you talking about?” She asked with surprised.

“You still haven’t forgotten about Yoochun hyung.” He said and hearing this made her dropped the ticket she was holding.

“How…how did you know about him?” She asked nervously.

“I know everything and I just pretended that I don’t know. You know why? Because I love you. I did not want to hurt you by mentioning the damn past. I accepted everything just for you but I guess that is not enough to forget about him don’t you?” He said painfully and tears filled both of their eyes.

“What are you talking about? I’m here with you not with him.” She said.

“Do you love him?” He asked seriously.

“I…” She doesn’t know what to answer.

“Do you love me?” He asked and stared at her.

“Jiyong ah.” She called his name pleadingly.

“I know. I know that you never once told me that you love me. Even once.” He said and smiled sadly.

“I need you.” She said and held his hand tightly.

“That is not the word I want to hear.” He said and she just stared at him speechless.

“I’ll be leaving.” He said and pulled off from her grip.

“Jiyong ah! Wait!” She said looking after him.

“I will give you your freedom. If ever you realized that you love me, I will be waiting in the concert. Please choose wisely. And if ever this will be our last day, I will say it to you, I really love you.” He said painfully and leaved the apartment.

************************************************************************************************************************

I looked at the key and the ticket in front of me and looked at the clock on the wall nervously.

“___________ah, who will you choose? Please hurry up.” I said to myself and think calmly as both guys’ words filled my head.

“I’m sorry, I was wrong. I need you. I love you.” Yoochun said.

““I know everything and I just pretended that I don’t know. You know why? Because I love you. I did not want to hurt by mentioning the damn past. I accepted everything just for you but I guess that is not enough to forget about him don’t you?” Jiyong said.

“I love him.” and finally stood up and leaved the apartment.

************************************************************************************************************************

“We are BIGBANG!!!” The five boys said as they entered the big stage and fans that filled the concert hall went crazy in their presence. The music started and the five boys started their performance.

“_________ah.” Jiyong called her name inside his heart as he saw the empty seat in the center of the occupied seats.

Ding dong~

“Who is it?” Yoochun opened the door and was surprised by the person in front of him.

“__________ah. Come in.” He called her name happily and offered her inside.

“I just came here to return this.” She said and gave him back the key.

“Why? Do you blame me for what happened to you that is why?” He asked her disappointedly.

“No. It wasn’t your fault that my life becomes ruin. It was my responsible. It was my fault that I did not handle myself when you left me and I don’t blame you or hate you but I don’t love you anymore.” She said calmly.

“But I still love you…” He said and held her hand and she pulled it off.

“You had me at my BEST, he had me at my WORST yet you just left me. I guess it is clear that Jiyong loved me more than you do. Thank you for leaving me because now I met Jiyong and please remember I really loved you that time and I was really happy. Take care.” She said and leaved Yoochun dumbfounded.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Good work everybody. It was a nice concert.” The staff said and the five boys bowed happily.

“Jiyong ah, I did not see her, she did not make it?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“Ah…maybe there was an emergency.” Jiyong said an excuse.

“That’s sad.” Seungri said.

“But we will have another concert so maybe next time, right Hyung?” Daesung said brightening the mood.

“Yeah…maybe next time.” Jiyong said and tried to smile.

“Okay, okay. We need to celebrate our concert success.” TOP said.

“You guys go first. I will follow.” Jiyong said to his group mates.

“Don’t be late okay?” They said and leaved him. He went back to the empty concert hall. He walked through the audience seats until he stopped in one seat and sat there.

“_________ah. I hope you are happy.” He said while he was sitting comfortably and closing his eyes, filling his mind with her. He stayed there for a while and stood up from the seat and was about to leave when he heard her voice.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong!!” She shouted loudly.

“___________ah.” He turned around with surprise and found her in the stage.

“Are you surprise?!” She asked naughtily still standing on the stage.

“Yes! I am surprised!!!” He answered happily.

“Am I too late for the concert?” She asked still joking around.

“Isn’t it obvious.” He said and smiled.

“Aw…that’s bad. I over slept. Aren’t you going to give me an encore?” She asked cutely.

“Why would I?” He said pretending coldly.

“Because I LOVE YOU!!” She shouted and he was just speechless.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Can you hear me! I love you~!!!” She shouted again and smiled to him. He quickly went up to the stage and hugged her tightly.

“I thought you would leave me.” He said controlling his tears.

“Why would I? No one can give the love you gave to me. Please stay by my side and this time not because I only need you but I love you.” She happily and he smiled back happily to her.

*
*
*

*End of Unconditional

 

Okay so how was this one-shot?? Was it heartbreaking? I hope to get a lot of feedback from you guys! if ever i have silent reader there please try to write a comment! nothing's gonna lose! lol anyway, I'll update again with new one-shot if more people shows up ;p

 

p.s Thanks for always commenting JustWinter <333 I appreciate it a lot!

 

Sincerely,

ilovehim