My voice and Yours Finale

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

“Oppa…are you angry with me?” Sica asked Junsu nervously, as they were both sitting face to face in the living room.

“No…I have no right to be angry with you.” He replied weakly.

“Oppa…please don’t say that…I’m really sorry.” Sica said as she held Junsu’s hand and Junsu stared at her.

“Me too, Sica. I’m sorry.” Junsu said feeling guilty.

“You don’t have to say sorry. I know you didn’t mean to be violent that day.” Sica said as she smiled to him.

“No…I’m sorry.” Junsu repeated not taking away his looks on her face and she was like confused.

“I’m sorry…I can’t continue our relationship anymore.” He said.

“Oppa…no…please don’t do this to me.” She said pleadingly with her eyes full of tears.

“I’m sorry.” He shortly replied and pulled off his hand from Sica’s grip.

“huh…why!? Because you already knew that she is still alive so you want to go find her and leave me!? That is your reason!?” Sica said angrily.

“No.” He said.

“Then why!?” She shouted at him.

“You already knew the answer. Don’t make me say that.” He said as he looked at her sadly and guilty.

“Tell me!!! Tell me!!!” Sica said angrily as she keeps hitting Junsu’s chest like a mad child.

“Because I don’t love you.” Junsu said as he grabbed Sica’s hitting hand and upon hearing that she sat on the floor weakly.

“You knew that for so long. You just pretended that you didn’t know and I…I also pretended that I didn’t know because you are such a nice girl…I didn’t want to hurt you but I think you deserve better guy than me. An honest guy so that you will not be tired of pretending. I’m really sorry, Sica but you are not the one I need.” He said full of guilt and disappointment as he leaved the house.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Tell me where she is!? Tell me!!” Junsu said angrily to Lee Sooman.

“I told you. I don’t know. You know Junsu ah, I’m not the one who ordered her to go away. She did it by herself so how can I know where she is.” He replied not interested with the conversation as he keeps smoking.

“You haven’t change.” Junsu said disgustedly.

“You too. What are you going to do now? Try to leave the group again?” Lee Sooman said mockingly.

“No. Because I’m not like you. I’m not selfish anymore. But you know why? Without me or without our group, you’re company is nothing and you will just only be a selfish old man.” Junsu said sarcastically and leaved Lee Sooman's office.

************************************************************************************************************************

“The number you dialed is not being used anymore…The number you dialed is not being used anymore…tsu…tsu…tsu…” Junsu threw his cell phone frustrated

“Where are you…” He said as he signed deeply.

“Junsu ah.” Yunho and his other hyung entered his room.

“Ow…hyung. How is Sica?’ Junsu asked worriedly.

“She hasn’t eating but they said she will be okay. She just needs time.” Jaejoong said.

“Ow…okay.” He said as he lean on his bed tiredly.

“Are you okay? These past few days were not good days for you.” Yoochun asked worriedly.

“What are you talking about? We all had bad days. I’m really sorry for messing up that day.” Junsu sincerely apologized.

“No, it’s okay. You had the right to be angry with us.” Yunho said.

“Did you find anything about her?” Jaejoong asked.

“No…I asked Lee Sooman but he said he doesn’t know and I tried to call her old cell phone but I guess she is not using it anymore.” Junsu said frustrated.

“I also wish you can find her. We are also worried about her and want also to apologize.” Yoochun said and smiled weakly.

“Hyung…” Junsu was about to say something when the Changmin entered the room breathlessly.

“Changmin ah, what is wrong?” Jaejoong asked who looks surprised just like the others.

“I…ha…ha…I…found…something about her….ha…ha...” Changmin said as he pulls out a small piece of paper from his pants while catching his breath. Junsu hurriedly took the paper and read it.

“Where did you find it?!” Junsu asked excitedly.

“That is not important…I’m not sure if she still lives there now…ha…ha…” Changmin said still catching his breath.

“Thank you, Changmin ah!!” Junsu said happily as he hugged Changmin and hurriedly went out from the house.

************************************************************************************************************************

Ding dong~
Ding dong~
Junsu rang the door bell nervously but there were no response. He was about to go back disappointedly when the door opened.

“Who is it?” An old lady opened the door.

“Ah…nothing…I’m sorry. I think it is a wrong house.” He said disappointed and was about to leave when the old lady stopped him.

“Mr. Kim Junsu?” She asked him.

“Y..Yes…how did you know my name?” He asked surprised.

“Who doesn’t know our greatest singer? Come on in.” The old lady said kindly and opened the door for him.

“Do you want something to drink?” She asked as she leaved Junsu in the living room and went to the kitchen.

“Ahhm…no ma’am. Are you living alone ma’am?” He asked curiously as he looked around the house.

“Yes. But I was living with my granddaughter few years ago.” She said and gave him a tea.

“Ow…thank you. I’m sorry to ask this question but I hope you will not feel bad.” He said as he stared at her.

“What is it?” The old lady replied and smiled kindly.

“Is your granddaughter mute?” He asked nervously.

“…No. She can speak.” She replied.

“Ow…I’m sorry. I was just searching for someone.” He apologized awkwardly.

“Wait here.” She said and stood up. He was again left alone in the living room and looking around the house when something familiar caught his attention.

“Is the bottle beautiful?” The old lady asked kindly.

“Y…yes. I also have them…” He said who looks surprised.

“Then I guess she is also sending you one.” She said and smiled gently.

“She?” He asked confusedly at the same time nervously.

“My granddaughter.” She said as she points at one picture frame and Jusnu was speechless and tears filled up his eyes.

“I thought your granddaughter cannot speak…” Junsu said with trembling voice.

“For me she can. I can still hear her gentle voice. Why? Did you forget her sweet voice Junsu shi? I can still hear it from you.” She said calmly.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry for taking away her voice…I’m sorry.” Junsu said as he kneeled and cried in front of her.

“Shhhh…you don’t have to say sorry. It’s nobody’s fault…please…don’t be sorry. I’m sure she will not be happy.” She said as she kneeled and caress his hair.

“Do you know where she is?” Junsu asked after calming himself.

“I’m sorry but I don’t. Just like you, she just sends me a little bottle every year but I want you to give this.” She said and gave Junsu a tape.

“That is her record of voice before she was operated. She was trying to record a message for you for the last time but what a fool doesn’t her? She did record it but did not have courage to give it to you. So I keep it, hoping that you will look for her someday and bring back her home.” She said and smiled with her eyes becoming moistened by tears.

“I will and thank you.” Junsu said and hugged her tightly.

************************************************************************************************************************

“a…a….hello? hello? Su Oppa can you hear me? Ahaha…this is kind the embarrassing. Su Oppa, thank you and I love you!!!!!” The voice from the tape shouted sadly and Junsu was just quietly listening to the tape. Listening to the tape made him want to cry for hearing again her voice and memories with her seems like yesterday. He listen carefully to the every word she said.

“ahhm…I’m sorry for leaving you without saying anything but please think that I’m still here for you. Even I’m not with you right now, my voice is still with you. My voice will be with you forever. Wah…I envy my voice…ahaha…it will be with you 24 hours. Don’t worry about me. I will be okay…hu..hu…I’m sorry. Ahaha. Why am I crying? Ahaha. I just said I’m okay…hu…hu…but Oppa to tell you the truth I will miss u…I will miss everything about you and I don’t want to let you go so…so…if you show yourself again to me I warn you I will not let go off you anymore…do you understand!? Bye…Bye…bye…Su oppa…Su oppa…Su oppa…this will be the last time I can say your name…Su Oppa bye…”

“Come on, Junsu. Where is she now?! You can find her…where is she now…” Junsu said as he keeps repeating the tape when he heard weird sound from the tape.

“Saza….Saza….”

“Wave?” He said and hurriedly starts his engine again.

************************************************************************************************************************

He stops his car in front of the memorable and familiar sea. It was their first and last farthest date. It was also the sea that he was supposed to bring her on the day of the accident. He nervously gets off from the car and listened to the sound of the wave.

“It’s here.” He said and stared walking slowly and found an unfamiliar small house and saw a few people near there.

“Excuse me, Sir? Is the house new here? I did not found any house before here.” Junsu asked to the few people.

“Not really. It was built about 5 years ago. A mute girl is living there now.” The old man said.

“Mute girl?” Junsu asked excitedly.

“Yeah. She also came here 5 years ago. She is a very cheerful girl despite her condition. She collects little bottle from the sea or sometimes asks the people living near here and turned it to beautiful bottle sometimes selling it to the traveler.” The old man said.

“Is she there now?” Junsu asked hopefully.

“Hmm…I guess she is in the shore. She usually stays there and watches the sunset. She looks like she is waiting for someone. Isn’t she? ” The old man said and gave Junsu a winked.

“Thank you, Sir.” Junsu said happily and bowed.

************************************************************************************************************************

“hmmm~~hmmm~~~hmmmm~~” I hummed as I watched the sunset as usual.

“Midoyo Chonnune banhandanun marur midoyo...” a familiar voice sang behind me and I was surprised and looked behind at the owner of the voice.

“You really love that song don’t you?” He said and smiled to me kindly and I was speechless. I can’t believe that he was standing in front of me smiling.

“I’m sorry for being too late to pick you up.” He said as showed me the tape I recorded it and was about to came closer to me when I ran as fast as I can but he quickly caught me and hugged me tightly from the back.

“Please…don’t leave me again.” He said sadly as his hugged tighten.

“Just leave everything to me. It will be okay. We will be okay. I will not be escaping again just like 5 years ago. This time we will face them so please stay beside me…I miss you…I never forget about you…I still love you and will love you.” He said as he faced me to him and I saw his crying face and I also let go off my tears. I nervously touched his face and wipe away his tears to see his face more clearly.

“what? Pabo(Stupid)?” He asked me smiling as he reads my lips and I nodded and also smiled.

“Who?” He asked jokingly and I pointed him.

“Why?” He asked me curiously as his face brightens up.

“Because you told me in the tape that you will not let go of me if we meet again?” He said as he reads my lips again and I nodded.

“But you know what, you are also stupid. You know why?” He said and I shook my head.

“Because your goodbye in the tape sounds like you wanted to be picked up by me.” He said cutely and I smiled.

“Ha…at last I got you and I will not let go off you again.” He said and stared at me gently.

“Thank you for coming back. I love you.” He read my lips again and smiled happily and satisfied.

“But you know…I guess this situation is also good.” He said as he puts his hand on my shoulder as we walked on the sand and I looked at him confusedly.

“Because I get to see your lip every time you speak.” He said jokingly and kissed me surprisingly and I just hit him weakly and smiled happily feeling the warmth of my love.

*End of My Voice and Yours*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guyssss so this is the one-shot stories that I mentioned with my other fic. Hope you guys like it! If I got more comments here I'll update my other one-shot stories here too so please leave a comment~! Don't forget to subsribes!!! and support my other fic okay???

 

Sincerely,

ilovehim