Unconditional III

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

Year later:

“Today, we will talk about your promotion video for your new song,” Their YG producer said and the five boys looks excited with it.

“This time, we will make it like a short drama since the song or the lyric is about a sad love story.” The producer continued.

“Are we going to work with an actress?” Seungri asked excitedly.

“Yes. You are right, Seungri.” The producer replied and Seungri and the other members did a yes pose.

“But…” The producer interrupts with their happiness.

“But what Hyung?” Daesung asked.

“Only Jiyong can be partner with that actress since we have to cut our budget with one actress.” The producer said and so the other 4 boys were disappointed.

“But of course you all guys will be working with her and since we only asked for one actress, we already get good actress.” The producer said and the five boys were delighted again.

“I envy you~” Taeyang said to Jiyong.

“hahaha. But honestly I’m kind the nervous. I hope she is not that tall.” Jiyong said nervously.

“It will be fine but really curious with the actress.” TOP said.

“So, here is the theme of the Music Video and the name of the actress you will be working on. I think she will be here anytime soon for the adjustment of the scenes.” The producer explained as he gave them the handout.

“Oh!!” Jiyong was surprised as he reads the name of the actress.

“What happened?” The other member said and looked for the actress name.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Anyung hasseyo.” I said after I knocked the door and entered the room.

“Oh! Nuna! Anyung hasseyo! Long time no see!” Seungri greeted me happily.

“Ahaha. Anyung.” I said and smiled.

“Aigooo, thank you for accepting our request even you’re busy with your coming movie.” The producer said as we shake each other’s hand.

“No problem, it’s my pleasure to work with them.” I said and sat in front of Jiyong and as our eyes met I smiled and bowed to him and so he does.

“You are preparing for your movie?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“Neh. We already started filming so please come with the premier night.” I said to them.

“Is it for the coming award show also?” TOP asked.

“Neh. I’m hoping to be the best actress this year.” I said shyly and everybody in the room was also excited for me.

“You can do it. I watch your acting and it’s really great.” Jiyong said to me and I was really shy at the same time I can feel his word sincerity with his looks on me.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Ah! This is really pretty!!!” She said happily as she points the couple ring in front of her.

“You want that one?” Jiyong asked as he also takes a look on the ring.

“Ung!!” She said to me pleading cutely as she grabbed my clothes.

“Okay. Let’s buy this one.” He said as he took the ring and pay for it. He brought her to the bench and put the ring on her finger.

“Wahh…it’s really pretty.” She said happily as she puts her hand to the air as he also put his hand with ring on it beside her hand.

“Thank you, Oppa.” She said satisfied and looked at me.

“CUT!! Nice scene!!!” the director said and Jiyong and she went to the monitor to watch the scene.

“Wow…You look like a real couple.” Taeyang said as he also watches the scene.

“Jiyong shi is really good in acting.” She said.

“No…because you are also good that is why…” He said shyly.

“But you two really look like comfortable with each other.” TOP said.

“Really? Then, that’s good because it’s true that I’m comfortable not only with Jiyong shi but all of you.” She said and smiled.

“Excuse me. We have to go for the other filming.” Her manager said.

“Ow, is that time already? I’ll be going.” She said as she stood up.

“Good work today.” Everybody said as they bowed and so does the five boys.

“I will drop you until your car.” Jiyong said as he stood up from his seat.

“I’m okay.” She said.

“No, it’s okay too. Come on, Let’s go.” He said and she just smiled and followed him.

“Wah, Jiyong shi is also a gentleman huh.” She said jokingly on their way to his car.

“Ahaha. What do you mean by that?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I just thought that you are uncomfortable with me because you don’t talk that much in front of me.” She said as she looks to his eyes.

“No no no! I’m comfortable with you but I’m just sometimes nervous because you know, you are an actress.” He said shyly.

“Ahahaha. You are so funny. Don’t be nervous with me besides I’m not yet consider as a best actress.” She said while she smiled a little bit disappointedly.

“You are a best actress for me. Besides I’m your fan.” He said and smiled at her and she just smiled back.

“Thank you but I have to be. I can’t tell you the reason but I need to be. But really thank you for cheering me up. Ow! And I love the lyrics of the song. It’s really sad but I adore undying love. See you on the next taping.” She said as they reached her car.

“See you again, take care with your body.” He said and when she was about to leave he called her again.

“Hey…since I’m your celebrity fan, can you tell me your no.?” He asked cutely and she just burst into laugh.

“I guess, your smile makes girls fall for you. Sure.” She said and gave her number and leaved.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Oppa, stop smoking okay?” I said as I pulled the cigarette from his mouth.

“Ahh!! Why?” He said irritably.

“Because it’s bad to your health. You are a singer so it’s not good with your singing.” I explained to him.

“But Oppa is tired right now. Can I just smoke even 1?” He asked me pleadingly.

“No. Come on. I will just massage you okay.” I said as I sat behind him started massaging him.

“How is your activity in Japan?” I asked him curiously.

“It’s alright.” He plainly answered.

“Ow…okay. I’m almost finished with my film. You are coming with my premier night right?” I asked her excitedly.

“Yeah…” He answered sounds not interested.

“Oppa, are you okay? Are you hungry? I will just cook something okay? Wait.” I said as I was going to stood up when he pulled me and hugged me.

“Aigoo…You missed me?” I said as I hugged him back.

“Yeah.” He whispered to my ears.

“Me too. I miss you.” I said and smiled to him and he began to kiss me around.

“Oppa…” I said stopping him but he did not.

“Oppa…We still have worked tomorrow.” I said the second time and he stopped and looked at me.

“Can you just be late with your work tom?” He asked me.

“No. the filming is almost over. You know that this movie is important for me. It is important for us.” I explained as I caressed his face.

“For the best actress?” He asked me.

“Ung. So that if I won this award we will be more happy isn’t it? You promised me that you will tell the public that we are dating if I won the best actress.” I said happily.

“Ye…yeah but…” He was about to kiss me again when I gave him a peck and stood up.

“Just stay there, okay? I will prepare you a dinner.” I said and went to the kitchen.

“Oppa...Oppa…the dinner is finished.” I called him but there was no respond so I went closer to him and found him sleeping.

“You must be tired.” I said and just wrapped the dinner in the table.

“I love you.” I said and kissed him in the forehead before I leaved his apartment.

As soon as Yoochun heard the door closed he opened his eyes. He stood up and takes cigarette from his bag and lights it. He went to the table and looked at the dinner in front of him.

“Pabo…Food is not what I want.” He said coldly as he threw the food into the trash can.

“I shouldn’t say that promise…” He said and continues smoking.

*End of Part III*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess now its becoming clearer what is Yoochun's role here...;p

Thanks for the comments and subscription!!! Hope to have more readers here~ :))

Sincerely,

ilovehim