Unconditional IV

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

“Aigoo…I’m so thirsty. Hyung, can you stop the car? I will just buy some drinks in the star backs.” Jiyong said to their driver.

“Jiyong hyung, bought us some too,” His group members said.

“Okay, Okay.” Jiyong said and got off from the van and went inside to the café.

“Ahm…3 ice coffee and 2 ice café latte, for takeout please.” He ordered and while he was waiting for the drinks he went to the comfort room and on his way he saw a familiar face walking towards him.

“Yoochun hyung?” Jiyong asked not surely.

“Oh! Jiyong ah.” Yoochun said surprised as he did not notice Jiyong when he went out from the comfort room.

“Oh, Hyung. Anyung Hasseyo. Long time no see.” Jiyong greeted respectfully.

“Yeah. You are with your group?” Yoochun asked worriedly.

“Yeah, they are in the van. I just ordered drinks and will leave. How about you Hyung?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I’m here for some work. Work arrangements.” Yoochun said.

“Yoochun ah, I’m finished.” A girl said as she went out from the comfort room and holds Yoochun’s arm and Jiyong was just surprised and looked at Yoochun.

“Ah…she is my friend.” Yoochun said.

“Ow…Anyung hasseyo.” Jiyong greeted to the girl and the girl just bowed at him not getting her hands off to Yoochun.

“Oh! I forgot I still need to go to the comfort room. Hyung, see you around then.” Jiyong said.

“Ye..Yeah…Good luck with work okay.” Yoochun said and leaved with the girl.

“Jiyong Hyung, why are you so late.” Seungri said as Jiyong entered the van.

“Ow…sorry. There were many people.” Jiyong said as he looked back to the café and became silent.

************************************************************************************************************************

I entered the movie house for the premier night together with my co-worker and producer as the camera flashes towards us continuously. I entered the hall with big smile and at the same time feeling nervous for it was my first movie as the main character together with a famous actor and a producer. We greeted the people inside and sat in the seat prepared for us in front of the screen. As I sat on my seat, my eyes firstly search for Yoochun but I did not saw his presence.

“Maybe he is late.” I told to myself and tried to calm myself but my eyes continue to search for him and saw five familiar boys waving to me. It was BIGBANG. I smiled to them to show that I notice their presence and they happily waved back to me.

“The movie was great.”

“You did a good job.”

“It was a great acting.” Everybody told me while leaving the movie house after they watched the movie and I thanked them with smile on my face.

“You played really good the character.” Jiyong said as they came to me.

“Thank you. I’m glad you guys made it to come.” I said and smiled.

“Omo! BIGBANG is here. How was the movie?” The reporter asked as she saw them and went near to us.

“It was really great. The story was great.” Taeyang said.

“Yeah. Please support this movie.” TOP said.

“Please support and love Nuna more.” Daesung said.

“Are you friends with __________ shi?” The reporter asked curiously.

“Nuna had filmed with us in our Music video.” Seungri said.

“We came here to support her just like she supports us.” Jiyong said and smiled to me.

“Yeah. They are really good and cool guys.” I said.

“__________ shi. We have photo shooting here.” The staff said to me.

“I should go now. Thank you really for coming.” I said and said goodbye to them.

“It was really a good work.” The producer said to me.

“Thank you really for giving me this opportunity.” I said and hugged him tightly.

“I’m sure you will win the best actress this year.” He said and I just smiled. After the photo shooting I stayed a little more inside the movie house and looked at the empty seat.

“Yoochun oppa…aren’t you too late?” I said sadly and stood up.

************************************************************************************************************************

I went back to my dressing room and sat tiredly when my phone vibrated. I excitedly looked at the message.

“I really love the movie. I hope you get the best actress. Sleep well. You look tired.” It was mail from Jiyong. I sighed and felt disappointed that it was not from Yoochun. I was not even in a mood to reply him back and put back the cell phone to the table. After a few minutes I grabbed my phone again and dialed a number.

“Oppa…where are you?” I asked.

“Ow…I’m in a work right now.” Yoochun said to the other line.

“You did not receive my premier night ticket?” I asked him.

“I received it but I’m sorry. There was this urgent work came up.” He said.

“Ow…Okay. I understand.” I said brightly trying to hide my disappointment.

“I need to go. Bye.” He said and when I was about to say something more he hang up.

“Bye…I love you…” I said over to the phone.

************************************************************************************************************************

“The movie was great, isn’t it? I love it.” TOP said as the boys were inside their van going home after their practice.

“I love it too. I hope nuna can get the award this year.” Seungri said.

“She is really kind. She even invited us to her premier night.” Daesung said happily.

“(actor’s name) was also really cool. But isn’t she looks pale today?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“Maybe it’s only the make-up.” Seungri said.

“Really? What do you think Jiyong ah?” Taeyang asked Jiyong who was busy with his phone.

“Oh! Maybe she is just tired. You know she also have other works.” Jiyong said as he looks sadly to his phone.

“No new message…I guess I should stop mailing her.” Jiyong said to himself.

************************************************************************************************************************

“The award show will almost start. Be prepared okay.” My manager told me.

“Neh…” I replied weakly as I was sitting in front of the mirror’s dressing room while holding tightly to my phone.

“Oppa…why are you not answering me…” I said helplessly as I looked at my phone and hoping that there will be any news from him. After the premier night, he doesn’t call or mail me anymore even until today which is the important day of my career.

“The best actress of this year is no other than ______________.” The MC announced happily and the lights were focused in the seat where I was sitting at. I did not notice that my name was called until the actor beside me tapped my shoulder.

“Oh! Omo!” I stood up hurriedly and smiled as tears filled up my eyes. I stood up from my seat and went to the stage. As I stood up, I was speechless for a while and cried.

“She is really touched and surprised by the award.” The MC said and everybody in the hall applause became louder.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Congratulation!! I knew you will make it! I’m really happy for you!!” My manager said to me happily as she hugged me.

“Thank you.” I replied weakly.

“You know after the award, I got offer of 3 CF’s, 1 new drama, 1 new movie. Isn’t it great?!” My manager said to me happily and I just smiled and nodded.

“Unnie…” I called her name weakly.

“What is it?” She answered me with concern.

“Why do you think Oppa is not calling me? He should have known that it is my award show today.” I said sadly as I hold tightly to my phone and she did not answer me.

“Do you think…do you think…” I was confused what to say when my manager caressed my hair.

“Don’t worry too much. You know that he is also busy right? You must be tired. You should get rest today okay? I will ask for the van.” My manager said and leaved me in the room. I weakly sat on the chair and looked at the shining trophy in front of me. My eyes started to fill up with tears until it dropped continuously through my cheeks.

“Should I be happy right?...I should be happy as bright as this trophy but why am I feeling so empty…Oppa…why are you not here with me…” I said as I cried secretly.

************************************************************************************************************************

I entered the apartment nervously but I did not found him.

“Oppa must be busy.” I said as started tiding up his clothes that are scattered around the room. I opened the refrigerator and cooked whatever I can with the materials inside. After I cooked it, I wrapped it and put in the table.

“Don’t over work and oven it before you eat it. I love you and I miss you.”

************************************************************************************************************************

“Oppa!!! Why are so naughty today!!” The girl said giggling as she entered the apartment.

“Shhh. Just follow me.” Yoochun said as he pulls the girl inside the room and noticed that the room was clean and there was a meal prepared in the table. He picked up the note and stare at it coldly.

“Wow! Can I eat this food, Oppa?” The girl said hungrily.

“Yeah, sure.” Yoochun said as he threw the message to the trash can.

“Oppa…I won the best actress today. I am so happy but I just wished that you were also there but I know you are busy recently. Are you eating well? I so wanted to see your face after the show so I stood by today to the apartment but as I expected you was not there so I just cooked you something so eat it all okay? I’m sorry if I can only do this to you. I’m going to be busy after this so I’m really sorry if I can’t take care of you personally so don’t forget to eat in time okay? Sleep well. I just missed you. Mail or call me if you have time okay? I will be waiting. I love you.” It was a message from her.

“Huh…what is this? An essay?” Yoochun said and sighed deeply.

“What did you say?” The girl asked curiously.

“Ah…nothing.” Yoochun said and smiled.

“This is really good. Who cooked this one?” The girl asked.

“Ah…just our dorm Ahjumma.” Yoochun said.

************************************************************************************************************************

I was walking with my manager when suddenly I stopped in front of the door.

“Unnie, I still have time right?” I asked my manger not looking away from the door.

“Ow…yeah.” She answered worriedly.

“I will just catch up later.” I said and she just nodded and leaved me and I nervously knocked the door.

“Neh~” The voice answered from inside and I entered the room.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Anyung Hasseyo.” I greeted and bowed respectfully.

“Oh! Anyung.” The five boys looked at me with surprised.

“Congratulation with your award last week.” Yunho said awkwardly.

“Thank you.” I replied shortly.

“Ah…are you here for work?” Jaejoong asked.

“Neh. I’m here for the interview.” I said.

“Ow…You should be doing great with your work.” Junsu said.

“Oppa’s are also busy with your activity in Japan right?” I asked them and looked at Yoochun’s eyes but he was not even looking at me but I tried calmed myself and not showed them my disappointment.

“Yeah. We were so busy. Ahh…you two did not see each other for so long so we will leave first so that you can talk privately.” Changmin said and four of them leaved. As they leave the room there was a moment of silence between us.

“Oppa…you were busy?” I asked him first nervously.

“Ung.” He replied shortly.

“Are you doing great?” I asked him nervously.

“Ung.” He replied shortly again.

“Ow…that’s great but you looked like you lost weight.” I said and was going to touch his face when he stops me.

“O…Oppa…” I was just surprised and speechless.

“I’m okay. I’m okay even without you.” He said and I was surprised by his reaction.

“Did…did you see the award show?” I asked him, changing the topic forcefully.

“Ung. Congratulation.” He said.

“Hah…congratulation that’s it? Oppa…what is wrong? Why are you acting so cold suddenly?” I asked him as my tears filled my eyes.

“Why? What do you want me to say? What are you expecting me to say?” He asked me coldly.

“…nothing….just…just…” I was speechless and still confused with his sudden cold reaction.

“Just what?” He said looking at me coldly.

“Oppa…why are acting like that? What is wrong?” I was still confused and don’t know what to say.

“Are you stupid? I was already avoiding you for so long and you still don’t get it? I even avoided you not to make you feel so bad and you still want to ask me what is wrong?” He said irritably.

“I…I don’t get it.” I said confusingly.

“I don’t love you anymore. I’m tired of you. You know, your love to me is pressuring me. Do you think cooking and cleaning my house will satisfy me? My gosh! You are not a maid! You think that is the best way to take care of me but maids can also do that!” He shouted at me angrily and tears started to dropped through my cheeks.

“And now you want me to tell the public that we are dating because I promised you so. Don’t you think you are too selfish with that? Did you forget, I’m an idol. Don’t you think it can affect my career? Or you just want to raise you career through dating me.” He said coldly.

“No! No! That’s not true. I just thought you wanted it because you love me. I even did my best to be the best actress just to be the best girl for you so that even you tell the public we are dating it cannot affect you career. I did it all for you. Because I love you.” I explained.

“Huh…and now you are blaming me?” He said sarcastically.

“No! Please…don’t think it that way….” I said helplessly.

“Do you really think you became best actress because you’re good in acting? I’ll tell you, no. you just got picked because of your face.” He said and I unconsciously slapped his face.

“Omo! I’m sorry, Oppa. I did not mean it. I’m sorry.” I said and was about to touch him when he pushed me away.

“Let’s end this. I still have work.” He said and stared at me coldly as he rubs his cheeks and leaved the room. Not even looking back and leaved me helplessly standing inside the room.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Oppa!!! Oppa!!!” I knocked the door hardly as I shouted his name in front of the apartment.

“What are you doing here!?” Yoochun said irritably as he opens the door.

“Oppa…please let’s talk.” I said pleadingly.

“Why are we still needed to talk? We already talked yesterday.” He said and was about to close the door when I stopped him and hugged him but he pushes me back.

“Are you out of your mind!? What if some reporters see us!” He said angrily.

“Oppa…please…Let’s start over…I can change whatever you don’t like about me just come back to me. Love me like you did.” I begged to him as thousand of tears drops through my cheeks.

“Oppa~!! What are you doing!?” A girl said as she wraps her hand around his waist.

“Omo! Is she the actress that won best actress? Why she looks so pitiful?” She said to me mockingly and I quickly wiped my tears and arrange myself.

“Just go inside.” Yoochun said and the girl looked down on me again before she obediently went inside the apartment.

“Oppaa…I love you. I can only love you…please…” I said helplessly for the last time.

“Don’t you have any pride? You are the best actress! Don’t let even lose your face. Don’t come back here anymore.” He said and closed the door.

*End of Part IV*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

More comments please~ How is it????

p.s I just used Yeon hee's picture since I love her so much hehe~

Sincerely,

ilovehim