My voice and Yours I

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

I am just a regular girl who dated a famous Asia's star Kim Junsu or known as Xiah Junsu of DBSK. We first met in the dance studio of SM entertainment. I was a trainee of SM until the accidents happened

***********************************************************

“I will not allow any scandals from you!” Lee Sooman shouted at us.

“Why can’t you just admit to the media that I’m dating her?!” Junsu fought back as I was just standing helplessly behind him.

“Are you crazy!? She is just a trainee!!” Lee Sooman said mockingly and stared me from foot to head.

“So!? I was once a trainee also. Let’s just admit it, just like other celebrity couples.” He said stubbornly.

“As you said celebrity couple. Is she a celebrity? No! I can reconsider it if it is one of the SNSD but she is not. The scandal will just destroy your career! You’re group career!!” Lee Sooman said stubbornly convincing him.

“Oppa…” I was about to say something when he spoke up.

“Fine. I will leave the group.” He said and pulled me out off the room where we can still hear Lee Sooman’s angry and astonished voice.

***********************************************************

“Oppa…You don’t have to do this. I’m okay with our relationship secret. We don’t have to prove anything to anyone.” I said worriedly as caress his hand.

“No. I’m not the one who’s not okay with this relationship. I don’t want to hide like we’re doing something bad.” He said as he concentrated on his driving and held my hand tightly with his other hand.

“But I don’t want you to leave your dreams. I don’t want to take away the spotlight where you are now.” I said weakly.

“Fame will past soon but I can let’s you past away from my life. I still and will need you. Are you disappointed that I also took away your dreams?” He asked me worriedly.

“Of course not. As long as you are with me but are you sure about this? I have nothing to lose with this situation but Oppa. You will lose everything. Your dream. Your life.” I asked him anxiously.

“I did not lose everything. I just re started my life with you. So don’t worry too much. Just relax okay? I love you.” He said and smiled sweetly and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

“I love you too. Oppa…” I called him softly.

“Hmm??” He was still concentrated on his drive.

“Where are we going?” I asked him curiously.

“To the sea. I love living there with you.” He said happily.

“I also love sea. Its feels like were trapped in the island.” I said and giggled and he did too.

“It’s great, I heard you laugh. You were soo stiff all this day.” He said sound satisfied.

“Really? Haha…maybe because things happened so quickly and I just had hard time coping up with it.” I said.

“So you’re okay now?” He said worriedly as he glanced to me quickly.

“Not yet. Can you sing a song for me?” I said pleadingly.

“Of course. From now on, you’re the only one I will sing for. My voice is all yours.” He said sweetly and started to sing a song. I feel so happy sitting beside him and listening to his beautiful voice and at the same time I feel bad for other people who will be affected with our decision. I feel bad for being too happy.

“I love you.” He said after his song and glanced at me.

“I lo…OPPAA!!!!” I was about to answer him back when I saw an unstable track heading towards us.

***********************************************************

“Where am I?” I said weakly as I slowly opened my eyes. It was all white and the smell of alcohol wakens me up clearly.

“You are in the hospital.” The nurse beside me said.

“Oppa!! Where is the guy with me in the car?!” I asked the nurse panicky.

“Shhh…he is beside you. He is not in a good situation.” The nurse said and I weakly went beside him and hold his hand.

“Oppa…please wake up.” I said and cried softly.

***********************************************************

“He can’t sing anymore.” The doctor said to us.

“What do you mean he can’t sing anymore!?” Lee Sooman, who came after he heard the accident asked angrily.

“Doctor, please explain it clearer.” Yunho, the leader of the group asked calmly, as the other members of the group who rushed here stared the doctor nervously.

“Well, unluckily, the car glass cut his throat and affected his vocal cords. I’m sorry.” The doctor said and we were all there standing helplessly.

“It can’t be. His life is all about singing.” Jaejoong said disappointedly controlling his tears.

“Is there any solutions?” Yoochun asked hopefully.

“Yes but I do not recommend.” The doctor answered.

“What is it? We will take any chance.” Changmin said seriously.

“We can transplant his vocal cords to a new one. If the operation is successful, he just need to practice and can sing again. But of course at first, it will not also be easy for him for it’s not his vocal cords until he practice it fully and became his perfectly like his old voice.” The doctor explained.

“How about his voice?” Lee Sooman asked curiously.

“At first, it will sound different but as I said it will become his old voice through training again.” The doctor said and we all just stood there thinking.

“Please give him mine.” I said and everybody looked at me.

“But this is not that simple. You will lose your voice.” Yunho said worriedly.

“No, I decided. Please give him mine but…after this operation please tell him that I died and don’t tell him it’s my vocal cord. I don’t want to him blame himself.” I said.

“But why we have to tell him you died? He can still blame himself for that.” Jaejoong asked worriedly.

“I don’t want him to see me suffering. Just please listen to me.” I said controlling my tears. I felt my heart burst with the pain. I am not scared for the fact that I will lose my voice, I am scared for the fact that I can’t no longer stay beside him just like we did a while ago.

“But where are you going?” Yoochun asked me worriedly.

“I can handle it. Don’t worry. I’m really sorry for taking away Junsu Oppa from you guys. I’m really sorry.” I said as the tears falls down across my cheeks. There are such a good Oppa and friend to Junsu Oppa. They did not even blame me for almost ruining their career. I just felt so bad and hurt.

“Thank you for doing this.” Changmin said and caress my shoulder softly as he was helping me to let out all my pain and sorrow.

***********************************************************

“OMO!!! Junsu Oppa is awake!! Oppaa!!!” The girl’s voice echoed the room and few steps were heard beside the bed.

“Junsu ah.” The DBSK members called his name happily.

“Where…am I?” Junsu said weakly as he felt a pain in his throat.

“You are in the hospital.” Jaejoog said calming him.

“And Hyung don’t speak too much. You just had your operation with your throat.” Changmin said happily as he sat beside him.

“Operation with my throat?” Junsu asked confusedly.

“Yeah. But you will be better soon.” Yoochun said as he plays with Junsu’s hair.

“Junsu Oppa.” Jessica of SNSD called him happily.

“Sica was all the time here for you.” Yunho said and makes Jessica blushed.

“Where is she?” Junsu asked as he looked around and found nothing for he was looking for and everybody was not answering him.

“Where is she?!” He asked louder this time longing for an answer.

“Hyung, don’t’ force your voice. It’s not yet recovered.” Changmin said worriedly.

“I don’t give a damn on my voice! Where is she!? Just answer me!” He said helplessly.

“She died in the accident.” Lee Sooman said who was standing in front of the door.

“No…it can’t be. You just want to break us.” He said anxiously.

“If you don’t believe me, then ask your friend. Remember Junsu ah, even though she was still alive you can’t just leave. You still have contract on us.” Lee Sooman answered coldly and leaved the room.

“Where is she?” He asked this time crying and clinging on to Yoochun’s clothes.

“I’m sorry. She did not make it.”

*End of Part I*

Please comment and hope the readers will like it.