SAME HEART

Intermediate Prelude to a Love Story (The HyukRi)

A day in the first week of April, in kitchen room at SuJu’s dorm… .
 
Eunhyuk is having his breakfast when Leeteuk ‘the leader’ walks over and takes a white mug from the table, saying, “How’s rap lyrics for my song, has finished yet? Yahh, don’t just concentrate on your own lyrics to Donghae’s song….”
 
“Hehehee……  Almost, hyung. Still need to be edited here and there. It’ll be ready soon… .” Hyukk grins to the elder bro.
 
The dongsaeng’s grin brings Leeteuk to his conversation with Shindong last night :
 
Shindong ; “Hyung, I’ve done it. The PD’s seems to agree with the idea. She actually has the same thought. And you’re also right about Hyukkie, he did suggest upon Gyuri for my co-host!”
 
Leeteuk ; “See, I’ve told ya!” The Leader smiled. “It’s why on the other day I want you who told Hyukkie dat news. If it’s me, dunno if I could hold my mouth to not laughing….heheheee…”
 
Shindong ; “Heheheheee…..yeah. And hyung, the PDs’ also told me that before my phone-call, the Kara’s manager called them too, only in 23 minutes interval and exactly as same purpose!”
 
Leeteuk : “Mwohh?? Wow, excellent! Ahh….I feel so much relieve. Now we just hope for the fortune.”
 
Shindong : “We all got to do wot men got to do….for our future sister-in law, rite hyung?” He smirked like a happy cat.
 
Leeteuk : “Hahahahaaa…..you’re damn rite! Our anchovy needs our hands, he’s holding it too long.... Everytime I see him, he looks like---“
 
Shindong : “Like a fool in love, attempting to hide it hard over his pride….yeah, that kid…..”
 
Leeteuk : “Shindong-ah, make sure the other boys don’t know about it, ‘k?”
 
Shindong : “OK BOSS.”

 
 
Thinking about the last night chat, Leeteuk suddenly smile but as wired of Hyukk’s questioned eyes, he instantly cover it with a serious face.
He then continues the talking, “Gomawoo. So……..have you heard?”
 
“Waee? The manager changes our schedule again?? Aiiis---“
 
“Not dat, you monkey! Then, you haven’t heard anything yet, eh?”
 
“What anything?? No, I haven’t. Whatt…….tell me!”
 
“Oupss….sorry, I can’t! It’ll spoil the surprise…. ,” Leeteuk is failed, emerging the smiles.
 
“Yahh….hyung, come ‘on! Don’t making me dying in curiosity…what’s it?”
 
Instead of answering his dongsaeng question, Leeteuk steps out from the kitchen, leaving Hyukk in anxious.
 
Later at night, he finally find out the good news is, from Shindong. Apparently, Gyuri will have a chance to make a test of radio hosting for SSTP.
The news is indeed making him smiled so wide, think it almost breaks his own jaws.
 
 
On the next day, Kara (a top idol girl-band which Gyuri’s the leader) is welcoming the second week of April.
 
They hold a joint fan meeting with 2 PM (one Korean of famous boy idol group with their image as beast boys). The girls are so overwhelmed to see their fans embracing them in such a gloriously happy atmosphere.
 
No body would expect the situation in next hours. In there, Gyuri ‘the goddess’ surprises her Kara’s and 2 PM’s members also the audience, by saying, “Ow…. excuse me, but I have high standard for my pairing in WGM!”
 
It is when Jun Su, 2 PM’s member, was being asked to pick one of Kara’s member if he appointed to participate in We Got Married (WGM) of MBC’s semi-reality show.
And ‘voila…..he chooses Gyuri as his 3rd choice for a pairing couple in WGM.
 
WGM is a very well-known tv program producted by MBC, one pf largest TV Station from South Korea. This program selects any celebrities, singers, actors, idols, etc. and paired them up into a “married couple” in their semi-reality tv show. Definitely, this is for entertainment only and not  marrying to someone in real. At least, that’s what we see…. ehm….
 
 
Actually, Gyuri is somewhat startled too. She talks to herself, “Eh, why I said that? Aahh….guess I’m peevish ’coz he wants me only as his 3rd choice…. .”
 
So, after that response to Jun Su, Gyuri is sitting there on stage with her usually goddess image ; gorgeous, composed and cool, acts as if nothing could disturb her crown. She doesn’t care about how her yo-dongsaengs ; Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole and Jiyoung all are hiding their giggles after hearing words she just said to 2 PM member.
 
She even pretends not to notice how Nickhun, also one of 2 PM’s member, is looking at her by a mouth agape, disbelieved.
 
 
Apparently, Gyuri’s mind is full about something else. She can not focus 100% to the event….and no one, neither of Kara’s member, noticing it.
 
In the fan-meeting, the goddess repeatedly recollected over and over again about a sweet event few days ago at Sukira. It was a small party of Eunhyuk’s birthday. She’s thinking how happy she was, seemed like she herself who has the birthday.
 
Gyul reminded him always smiling most of times, feeling super glad of what others did for him. The member of SuJu, his parents, elder sister, the PD’s, fans, etc.
“Does he like my present? I hope so….. ‘though it’s only a small cup cake. Oohh….If I just have enough time to make him a birthday cake... .”
 
 
On the way back to Kara’s dorm, inside their minivan, Hara shovels her left elbow to Jiyoung while talking to Gyuri, “Great answer, eonni! They finally can see, we won’t choose a man only by their good looks &/ body!”
 
“Whoaa, eonni….I’m so agree too! We’re proud of you!” Jiyoung cheers in aegyo, whereas Seungyeon, Hara and Nicole chuckle.
 
“Eonnie, don’t you ever afraid of being misunderstood? People might think---”
 
“Aiigoo Nicole-ah, as long as a man is not…. dat’s fine!” Seungyeon squints at Nicole, smiling mischievously.
 
Gyuri only lifts her eyebrows and stares at her yo-dongsaeng, saying no words. She shrugs her shoulder and back to see panorama outside the car, but then she smiles sheepishly.
 
 
As the minivan already parked to their dormitory, all five of beautiful girls exit from it. The elder two girls tromp out first and the other three follow them.
 
In few meters behind, Nicole and Jiyoung are wobbling-off side by side when suddenly Hara intercedes them, saying, “Did you gals listen?”
 
“Mwoo??”
 
“Gyuri-eonni. A while ago in the car, she crooned the song! The ‘Same Heart’……! You know…..’The Song’??” Hara smiles brightly. 
 
“Oooohh…yeah, that clip of fan made on Youtube!” Nicole responds at her and at once, those three girls laughs in lower tone. Jiyoung even covers , worried to get scolded by her eonnies.
 
The three then are chanting it in a low-tone cheerful choir…..of ‘Same Heart’ (translation) ;
“Perhaps we don't know each other's differences well enough
little by little we're unaware of how much we're becoming alike
It may be that I'm not perfect, in reality, it's true I cannot be
but for me there's no one but you,
for me there's really only you
 
Matching hearts, matching hearts, you and I have matching hearts
Only for you, only for me, only for us
Matching hearts (matching hearts), matching hearts (matching hearts)
Since the very beginning, our hearts had no chance of changing
Only for us~ ………..”

 

Thank God, Gyuri and Seungyeon are walking in their front, too far to hear what the three girls are chatting and singing about. If they could listen to their yo-dongsaengs, wonder what would be happened…. .
 

 
 
=======
 
my very special credit to the one who made the vid-clip of Same Heart, Gyuri feat. Eunhyuk…….it’s wonderful and so loveable!
Many thanks pal!!
Hope u continue to make another vid-clip of this sweet couple…. Qeqeqeee…