Another Secrecy

Intermediate Prelude to a Love Story (The HyukRi)

After Seungyeon leaving her room, Gyuri sits constantly. Startled. She rises her hands up to the cheeks, looking at the mirror. Scrambled thoughts are illuminated in her face.

“Hammie, I never told you b‘coz….. I my self is still curious. Wot’s I feel towards him, exactly?? Eunhyuk-shi….. Sometimes, I miss him but there’re times, I hate him. Other day, I like him but on next day, I just wanna wrap and sent him away to Timbuktu! His teasing is such annoying! Ohh, I don’t know!”

 

She moves her body facing to the computer and turns it on. As it proceeds to active, she stares the monitor for a while. Then she pressed some keys of the keyboards until a saved chatbox appeared.

 

It shows their -Gyuri and Eunhyuk- chatting lines, through the net messenger on yesterday night. Gyuri kept those, for some reasons… .

She scroll-downs the pointer, searching for particular lines.

 

…….

…….

Silv3rsurfer (Eunhyuk) : People says, smiles is God’s hand. They help you going through your hard lives

 

C4rrotcake (Gyuri) :Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

 

Silv3rsurfer : Tcck…can’t u find an original 1? it must be copied from somewhere… kekekee…..

 

C4rrotcake :it’s easy. I imitate what u’ve done, teacher... =P =P =P…

 

Silv3rsurfer : …..arghhh… I’m a bad teacher. Somebody must confiscate my teaching license!

 

Gyuri laughs a little. She reads the rests…. .

C4rrotcake :i don’t think u even hv any license to teach any1…kekekekeee….

 

Silv3rsurfer : yahh.. I do hv the license! it allows me to teach 1 person only……

 

Gyuri remembered her heart began to pounding harder.

C4rrotcake :Ooow really? Who…..?

 

Silv3rsurfer : probably Yesung hyeong, he sure need dancing course…

 

Reading his reply, she felt kind of disappointed that time. Why……she wonder.

C4rrotcake :what a conky teacher! Just try to sing 1 of his song. Then u'll know ;p.

 

Silv3rsurfer : why not??? I WILL do it. Choose 1 song of his. But I need to learn it from him first… =D)

 

C4rrotcake : kekekekee =P… So, that’s ur review? I do need to polish my pronounciation?

 

Silv3rsurfer : well, u asked me…. It’s only a reminder. O yes, also pays attention to the intonation. Aiiishh, u should know it. Ur umma was a famous dubber actress.

 

C4rrotcake :y, I know ^__^. Sometimes I forget that I’m hosting a radio show. Gamsahamnida, teacher! =)))..

 

Silv3rsurfer : nehh…..me too like that back in first time of sukira. By short times, u’ll getting better too & found ur own hosting-style….

 

C4rrotcake : ….hope so! hoping the listeners can enjoy our SSTP…. Ahh, can’t wait for it….

 

Silv3rsurfer : …..don’t worry, it’ll happen soon! ……ehmm…Gyuri-ah, do u want a dance course too? Ur dance is amazing and Kara instructors are not bad but I’ll be extremely happy if I can become ur tutor. Private.

A flirting Hyukkie. Can’t be more elegant, eh?

 

A risibility in Gyuri. And shyness…. .

C4rrotcake :……Tcckk…..ya, praise ur self again… But, sure, if u brave coming here to our dorm. Teach us some moves… ;-D

 

Silv3rsurfer : is it a challenge?? Ok, just be prepared. I might come there someday. Oupss excuse moi …I gtg to upstairs. my leader hyeong calls. Catch-up 2 u later. GN, Gyuri-ah… ;)

 

C4rrotcake :We’ll see =)……. Bye2 Hyukk oppa, nite 2 u too…..

 

Gyuri thought it was the last line from him, since his net-icon was already off that night, when, …..

Silv3rsurfer : btw Gyuri, glad to know that cheerless is wiped out of u. Take care 'k! PS ; the dance tutor will only teach the goddess.

 

 

 

“Naughty sunbae!” Gyuri giggles. Then she sighs, murmuring, “...but he looks like a sincere person. Funny too….. I also wanna know what’s he think about me?” She asks to the air surrounds her. "I wrote -oppa- and he reacted casual. He does pointed out to become my tutor, but......." Feeling hotter, she continues, "Within our rarely chats or talks, always about commonly things…. Hyukk-shi never showed me his true feeling! He even seldom flirting at me like yesterday night. Is he decline? After Sukira, I feel he's kind of pulled back. Ooouhh......” Her hands lift up, covering her face. She bows her head. The goddess is bewildered.

 

 

 

The next few days in MBC station…. .

 

“Woww……Nari is so pretty Shindong-shi. With a long straight hair and thick pony. Like a doll!” Gyuri watches thoroughly a photo in a cellphone which belongs to Shindong.

 

While the ending songs for tonight episode of SSTP were played -Shindong and Gyuri- both are the RJ ‘radio jockey’, enjoying their relax moment before the closing. The Shim Shim Ta Pa (SSTP) is a radio show produced by MBC which aired on Monday - Friday at 00.00 a.m. for two hours.

 

Gyuri returns the cellphone back to Shindong and as he takes it, the chunky guy deeply observes his girlfriend photo in wallpaper cellphone with a warm and gently look, smiles. He surely loves her very much.

 

Watching this, Gyuri says, “Hope your two have love that will last forever. Hwaiting, Shindong-shi!” She raises her right handful while nods and cheers at same time. 

 

“Ahahahaa……thanks. Yeah we have our own struggle to have what we have now….” Shindong respond to hers. His eyes still glues to his girfriend’s photo.

Then he aims his eyes to Gyuri and conveys, “Ok, enough about my personal life. I don’t think it’s balance. I mean, it’s unfair since you’ve shared the Kara’s member little secrets and I just told about mine.” He lowers his voice, “So……wanna hear something exclusive thus we can equal?” A smirk and cagey eyes are appeared on his face.

 

“Nahh, no need to do that… What I’ve told just commonly things!” by her right hand, Gyuri slams Shindong's left arm playfully. “Don’t make it sound like those’re big secret matters.”

 

“I don’t! I also wanna give a help here. You girls need to be more careful when choosing a man for become a boyfriend. If you pick a boyfriend only b‘coz of physical things, scion or wealth, you will---“

 

“We will regret it in the end. Ya yaa……we know it, sunbae! Gomawoo…..,” she laughs, nodding her head couple of times.

 

“Yahh, listen to me. It’s a very serious thing! Those stories you’ve told me have to be never happened again. Initially, girls should know the man’s personality and attitude. It’s the most important factor. So…….all Kara member’re still single, rite? Available? Then, I can promote some of my friends to be one of your boyfriend. I guarantee, they’re all nice guys! Best bachelor… .” He to his left at Gyuri then looks at bora cctv. His left hand caresses his topside hair.

 

Gyuri can sense her heart starts to racing. She feels an askance but says, “Guaranteed? Are you sure??”

 

“SURE. Just look at me. I’m the one of those nice guys. A pity that I was taken,” Shindong looks down onto the floor and shakes his head, acting on regret.

 

“Hahahaaa….,” Gyuri chuckles at him. “Aiiissshh…. snooty senior. Ok then, who’ll you promote to us?” She chins by her left hand and glares at him, waiting for his answer.

 

“Well, let’s see….there’s my childhood friends, then 2PM boys, 2AM, FT Island and of course, Suju members. However, since my childhood friends already have their girlfriends and I’m much closer with Suju members, so I’ll talk about them. Count on those 10 years of acquaintanceship….,” again, he smirks.

 

His stories can be summarized, the SuJu's members are currently in romans relationship are ; him with Nari, Leeteuk hyeong with  a woman producer in KBS, Siwon with a new comer actress ("I'm not sure, they're already going out by now or just approaching things..."), Kibum with a girl of the production team, Heechul with 3 girls ("I mean, he's indecisive on one of them...hehee...."), Kangin with a girl from same senior high school.

 

And so, it left only six...yes, 6 members who are still 'single' or according in Shindong's term would be 'available'. He tells Gyuri, who ever he is -out of this 6- has their own characters and flaws. They -Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun & Ryeowook- are the single fighters..…

 

His Yesung hyeong is a unique, a bit weird but a clement and trustable person; his dongsaeng Sungmin is adorable, smart, sensitive, understanding person; Donghae is a friendly, romantic guy, smooth, gentleboy; Ryeowook is a cutey, blandness person ("but actually, he's the 2nd craziest member in Suju after Kangin hyeong...."); and Kyuhyun is the conqueror of female's hearts, a doubter and skeptical guy sometimes. 

 

Shindong overlooks to one member. Gyuri's head movement while questioning,"And Eunhyuk-shi?" is reminding him.

 

"Ahh, Hyukkie is one of our casanovas. Eheheheee....noo, I was joking. Casanova's only an image. Waitt, thought you've known him. You two have been working aplenty times together, haven't you?"

 

Gyuri jerks a little, slightly blushed when replies him in her icy tone,"Not that plenty, Shindong-shi. And during those periods, it's not like we're hangout all the times.... " Her left hand releases off the chin and poses in a composed posture.

Shindong grinds at her response, but in trice he changes his into flat expression,"Well, about him, if I may say so....perhaps he's not as tall-handsome as Siwon, sensitive as Sungmin, a conqueror like Kyu, or romantic as Donghae, but to be honest, if I have a sister..... I would comfortably suggesting her to choose our monkey...hehee..."

 

Gyuri stays cool, yet her attracted looks upon the last sentences Shindong has shared to her, is less raise. She pulls her hair with a red hairtie with a plain smile on her lips, narrowing her eyes, "Oh really?"

 

"Yep." A short answer from Shindong then he adds, "By the way Gyuri-ah, I've noticed Sungmin-shi has already followed you in twitter. So, when will you follow him back?" It was declared. Shindong sends away a heavy laugh at Gyuri, making her stares back at him, can not hide out the redden cheeks of hers.

"After all, in case Kara's girls are interested to us -Suju-, I must say it'll kinda difficult. Our fans are...umm...love us too much, maybe more than 'too much'. But heyy, it's all up to you. Like I've said, we're the best bachelor in town. O yes, remember Gyuri-ah, these has a top secrecy. Don't share to anyone except Kara, 'ok!" He blinks his one eye.

 

At the end of conversation, she gives none response but nods at him.

There are many facts and almost fact things -hardly to believed as ‘tangible facts’- from Shindong. Nevertheless, Gyuri only recalls particular parts above all stories of what he has said to her. On those, she believes, it is true.

 

======

hellooo all.... i decided to make another chap instead of put this into the previous chap. Guys, i realize my story is really a flat and lame...this story-line is like somethings come out from the bad newspaper...including my writingstyle...so, PLZ forgive me =(((...... hope you can still enjoy the story. i'll try to increase my writing skills of it.

MANY2 THANKS to @fickyz and @honeykeyla, to whom (silent or not) read, subscribe, comment, etc... Again, i'm sorry if this is disappointing you...*bows*