Leader’s POV

Intermediate Prelude to a Love Story (The HyukRi)

While I rolled back my mind over to what happened last night -Suju interview in SSTP- I also memorized on what Eunhyuk has conveyed to me yesterday morning.

It was drizzle outside. We were settling in third row passenger seats inside our MPV on the way to a television station for doing some recordings. The second row seats were bent forward, enabled for the tools and us straighten our legs.

The two manager hyeongs were in front seats of the car, one was concentrate in driving and the other was busy with his own laptop plus a plugged in earset. I have initially told them about the plan, yet they did not look so much interested in it. So I just brought up the scheme for our Suju member, giving it to the person himself, Lee Hyukjae.

Further reciting the middle part of my explanation about the tomorrow night plan, I got impression that Hyukk's conscientious appeared. He was easily sensitive sometimes, particularly on this subject. 'The Hyukri things' subject.

Getting alerted to the slithery plan of ours (ouchh, thought I need to be slicker on this short of stuff!), he became fidgety, tousled his upper hair and whiskers then concealed his redden face with hands, , "Arghh...so be it! You know it all along, 'eh hyeong. Not just you, but all the boys??"

I stopped my briefing and released a sudden hard laugh, poking his upper head, "Yahh, wot da ya think we are? Dull-witted, or Blind?? Hahaaa.... Actually, me and Shindong have known it since this January. Yesung-ssi suspected yours in few months ago. But the rests were just noticed it last night….hahahahaa…."

Finding out his sheers finally casted away, I leaned backward in relax. Couldn’t this monkey be more naive than this? I saw Hyukk was rubbing palms and throwing sight to the outside view, infused by his own thoughts. I said to him, "How can you not trust your leader hyeong here, huh? I’ve been with you during those times when she and Jiyoung were with us in Sukira, for heaven shake!"

".....ngg…ng….you'll laugh at me, hyeong,” He smiled wry-bashfully. “Telling it to everybody, to other members,  –like what’ve had happened- (Hyukk’s widen his eyes at me). Making it even more horrible on me. Jokes. Tortures. I know I'm not a perfect match for Gyuri. She's the goddess! Too gorgeous for an anchovy....," he bowed his head.

"Heyy, are we such awful people?? And don't belittle of yourself like that!  Stupid anchovy. You know I've been encouraging you, haven't I? Even Shindong-ssi too? Then we noticed that you two, your relationship with her is getting better. Even after she resigned out of Sukira..... Hyukkie-ah, as long as it makes you happy, you have all of our support. Besides, I know what kinda girl she is. So…..we’ll back up you both."

"Really, hyeong?" his descended voice was drawn of skepticism.

"BELIEVE ME," I addressed him my formal tone.

Eunhyuk remained quite on his seat, folding arms. Feeling insecure? Then he said, "Thank you, hyeong. I should know you better. Sorry....."
 
"Ya...ya...,” I replied him, “Then, it's ok? Our plan may not be in detailed. Only basic lines, so, everyone can do their own improvises."

"All of you......? Is Donghae part of it?"

"Of course...." I chuckled.

"That brat.... I'll tweak him for sure.....," he spoke in grudge.

"Yah, why will you do that?! He always be the one who the most supportive towards your ...ehm...relationship with Gyuri, right?"

"...ehehehee......Ok hyeong, a little tweak perhaps?" Eunhyuk smirked.

HAHAHAA….. I laughed heartily which he reciprocated to it with another laughs. Our laughs were out loud complied the MPV’s space. Through the rear window mirror, ‘our manager driver’ shot us with his admonished glare, forcing us reduced our laughs into a lower ones.

"By the way, hyeong. You guys....will apply it less, won't you? Please..... Because the fans.... Well, sometimes they're too copious. Remember the 'strawberry milk incident'? So many boxes of strawberry milk from them filled up our dorm!...aaiiiiissshh....." Eunhyuk shook his head.

"The fans? Is that your only concern?" My poignant glare and cynical tone shuddered him a bit.

"Not only that. Hyeong, I-- I don't want to scare her, trying not to make it too sudden for her. Don’t wanna ruin our good friendship.... It's right on the track recently. Also, what would my-- our fans do towards her & Kara if they know about it? So, we have to be very cautious...."

"I see. Hm....you got the point, Hyukk-ah. You have thought a lot of it, haven’t you? A prudent monkey, eh? Hehehee... Ok, I'll manage this with the boys. I agree with you and will remind you -just in case- if you forget about it...., " I simpered at him.

"Thank you, hyeong. Again, forgive me for not being honest with you from the start....."

" Nevermind...." I smiled, patting his right arm to soothe him.


 

==[[[Readers, for your reference : please watch on Utube first about the Super Junior interview in SSTP before you read this part. Thank you for any one who had put those in this site.Too bad the engsubs videos have been deleted.]]]==

 

By that, I came back to my thoughts about what has been occurred last night.

Pheewww….. The event -interview, promotion of our 'Super Junior's 4th album and....the plan for Eunhyuk- was successful and quite smooth. All of the members considerably obeyed the plan arranged by four elders of Suju ; me, Heechul-ssi, Yesung-ssi and Shindong-ssi.

In truth when I thought it over, I felt uncertain on this, conferring an access to Hyukkie. I recalled to what Kangin-ssi, Heechul-ssi and he himself have told me.

The FANS….  Suju and Kara fans, especially their –Eunhyuk and Gyuri-‘s fans. They have a lot of fan bases. Beside those who love them, I must consider also to the haters which regrettably, quite aplenty numbers. Many of them forbid their idols for having ‘someone to love’, or a boyfriend/girlfriend. This became the reasons why I approve to our three member’s opinion.

It was enough if we revealed some measures to support Hyukk but not that much. I was glad last night because I think our actions worked out well, or maybe, because I also threat them for a punishment if they dare to get over reacted on those support actions. A punishment threat of 20 times running the stadium was a great idea.

Based on my barewitness, I will only highlight on several incidents…. .

As I walked into the SSTP studio, I soon formed my leader aura to rule out, controlling the boys there. But then my soul quickly laughed, noticing the female Radio host –Park Gyuri- tried to look cool and cozy but in same way, she’s severely nervous. I don’t know, she’s nervous because of us –the attendance of 8 men to SSTP broadcast room-, or because something else, or…….someone particular?

Oow....our bejeweled monkey -Lee Eunhyuk- stepped into the studio in first cluster and directly took a seat on the right side, next to Gyuri. I giggled inside. The other members of Suju did not even intend to sit close next to her. Good job! That chair was only for our anchovy. Boys, let’s started treating her as our future-sister in law, ok?

Indeed a brighten joy seeing their – Eunhyuk and Gyuri- eyes instantly linked to each other as Hyukk sailed into the SSTP broadcast room.

Then....ehm.…they shook hands. You should watch how Gyuri was cheerfully accepted Hyukk’s in “a friendship handshake”. Ok, this handshake probably wasn’t a big matter. Natural thing, maybe. But it’s a surprise because the other members didn't do it. You're smart, guys!

There, in our song list introduction…. .

It’s a visually enjoyable, catching up the two were in same motion together in Bonamana/Miinah song with that dance moves of ‘Mister’, a song from Kara. Well, not just them exactly. There’s Ryeowook also danced with Eunhyuk and Gyuri. I could tell, Wookie seemed out of normal. He’s a mite hyperactive that time.

Ouchh, if I am not wrong, it was their 2nd chance dancing together, right? Their first was...dancing to Lupin song in couple months ago. It sung by Kara. Tcckk...what a couple they are...

Later on,the astonished Gyul when Shindong told her that the dance choreographer of Boom-boom song was him and Eunhyuk. Hahahaa.....monkey was in absolute sheepishly.

As response, Yesung-ssi....-I can't tell whether he's very proud to Hyukk, or just teasing him? Or, both?- by put on that meaningful grimace, he congratulated and shook Eunhyuk's hand who seemed perplexed.

In ‘Good Person’ song, I enlightened to the listeners (and Gyuri, of course) that Hyukk was the person who sang the 2nd line of 1st refrain of this song. I asked him to sing it loud but he refused, saying he’s not practice yet. Dorky kid…. . Thought, he must be freaked out being asked to sing out loud when a girl whom he has crush on, sat next to him.

There's time when the goddess continued introducing our songs, she’s in tongue-troubled and Hyukkie-ah saved her by talking silly things. What a flippant response of him! Bejeweled...ah, you're such a bejeweled, rescuing her from embarrassment. But o..ow, Yesung-ah, your reaction on this? With a pen you kept hitting Hyuk's head? Arggh.....this elder member.... Don't make it too obvious! Luckily, Hyukk wore a thick hat last night.

Also, Donghae was bemused in seeing his best friend has done for Gyul. A shameless Hyukk-ah, perhaps it’s what he thought about his best friend. Hae hardly believed his eyes and ears then looked at me by that common shocked expression, searching for my reaction.

Oh crap, we had to support but protect Eunhyuk, right FishyHae? Be careful! I stayed on my composed act and ignored him, using my cellphone as excuse. It’s good, he understood my clues, capping off his blushed face with his left hand, avoided bora to record his own reaction.  Too late, Hae!

Afterwards, the Battlefor Miina World Champion.....no, I meant, Super Junior Champion.

Although it's only a farce game, some members were taking it too seriously. Bejeweled anchovy was one of them.

In this game, each Suju member had to choose one female celebrity as our idol and put her name up against other member’s female idol. Then defended her by sharing some of ashamed hilarious stories about our rival to the others and listeners.

It was me versus Eunhyuk-ah on the first round. Hahahaa…..so happy I beat him. I've mentioned Hyukk's past love relationship, bringing it up -not just to the listeners but also towards the goddess. Yeah, I might profuse but can't help it.

You see, it's our -we guys- teasing style. Usually, we did it to our friend. Talking about his past girlfriend or love life whereas in front of us, there was a girl who's our guy friend here coveted into. Got what I meant? Hehehee….

Dongsaeng, you couldn't fight back at me, could you? Hahahaa..... My female idol was Han Ga In and Hyukk's was Choi Jin Woo, both were the famous beautiful actresses in Korea. I won over him 'thou. Why you lost on this, Hyukk-ah? Is it because Gyul-ssi was sitting there next to you, made you deliberately giving away on me? Aiiishh, that piqued face of yours....eheheeee... advantage was with me.

O yeah, that's cute. I saw the both -Eunhyuk and Gyuri- for more than couple of times exchanged glances and bartered a brisk chit-chat. And, guess what? No one from our group was talking or, do some conversations with Gyuri. Nobody was brave enough intervened their talks. And they seemed ignorance-unaware at our presence when they did that, like there’re nobody else in same room with them? .....O.M.O...just like back days in Sukira. So, it's very nice!

The last part of the SSTP interview was similar with my Sukira. A photoshot session.

I admitted, before it began, I was standing aback and looking with wary, as Gyul and Hyukk stood up, they started confabing -again, just two of them, unalertedthe rests of us...and b.o.r.a?- Doohhh...Hyukjae, did you say ; don't show it (your relationship with Gyul) too much? Then why, in front of bora, you continued chatting with her?? Hmpp.....

Thank God, it happened only in split seconds.... and gomawoo to Donghae-ah who immediately rotated the bora towards himself, so it couldn't record the two. Urged Hyuk and Gyul to be parted, feigning there's none have just happened between them.

However, in the precise part of photo taking......I could no longer prevent since we all were going into the picture, moreover, the boys were so conceive. They blatantly placed themselves surrounding Shindong-ssi and Gyul-ssi but never took an exact position next to her. As our agreeably plan, that spot was belongs only to our Hyukkie. What a smooth-tricky boys we were, huh….

Then Hyukk just adjusted himself, again,standingright next to Gyuri. Him in his Boom-boom outfit. He looks a blazed in this session. Gooshh......am I pushing him too much? But I assure you, it’s not just him who seemed in glee. Gyuri-ssi was also, wasn’t she?

OK, like I said they do look good together, yet do any body else think the same?? I am afraid not….. 

If it’s according to my opinion, they  -Eunhyuk and Park Gyuri- were visibly enjoyed on each other presence last night. The way they interacted to one another was such an appealing thing to see

After the event finished.....and viewing the both reactions to each other (eventhough those're brief acts), really making me miss my girl friend so much. Min Jee noona, we'll have a date this weekend, right? I'll phone you tonight.

And for my dongsaeng, Hyukkie-ah……regardless your past experiences with girls are not merely happy ones. Therefore me, as your hyeong, and the Suju members ; Kangin-ssi, Heechul-ssi, Yesung-ssi, Shindong-ssi, Sungmin-ssi, Donghae-ssi, Kibum-ssi, Siwon-ssi, Ryewook-ssi and Kyuhyun-ssi, even Zhoumi-ssi and Henry-ssi, will always support you all the way on this.

The goddess is not a kind of girl who playing hard to get. She is hard to get. Don’t get overly excited if she displays interest on you, or on her good reactions upon your demeanor towards her. Be insured about it! Then the foremost thing is, if you really has a special feeling for Gyuri-ssi, don’t be easy conceded on her, despite those obstacles ; the other guys, her unique characters, the horrible schedules, difficult situations, and so on. That’s what I told him before.

Eunhyuk was pointing his sight down to the floor when I said it yesterday, looked like he already understood the conditions and eagerly to overcome those.

Furthermore, next is up to you now, Hyukk-ah…. and the fate. I do hope it will guide you through to what you’ve been waiting for... a happily love story. Hwaiting, bejeweled monkey!

 

~~~~

Oaeemm...sorry3x, mianhae3x.... only this chapter I can give. Do hope I could submit the next at latest by this end of the month...as also a present for Gyul's birthday... and sure, for all people who like and love this couple...

a giant thanks for you all who still able gather your times to read my Ff...(bows 3 times!).