Day 4 of Jessica’s Mission

9/22
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Guess who?” said the voice as a pair of hands covered Nana’s eyes. She smiled at the gesture and pretended to make a wrong guess.

“Erm…Is it some byuntae who happened to find me quite attractive?” Nana playfully answered. She was on one of the rare occasions where Jessica would leave her body and allow her to live her own life. She knows that Jessica’s soul would be wandering around to visit her own body at the hospital.

Nana had visited Jessica’s unconscious body when the latter had asked her to see her current state. The ghost’s medium felt sorry for the blonde lady attached to a ventilator with an electrocardiogram monitoring her heart’s progress. Jessica’s limp and pale figure was wired to IV tubings with a cocktail of various IV medications running into her veins. So far, Nana was more than convinced to help Jessica succeed in her mission besides, Jessica had been kind enough to allow her this opportunity to live her life for some time.

“Yah!” Taeyeon’s outburst woke her from her thoughts. “I think you know very well who I am…”

Nana smiled. Of course she does. “I do?” a smirk played on her lips.

“Yes, you do!” Taeyeon’s voice was getting a little impatient at her little game.

“Oh…I remember. You’re Taeyeon, right?” Nana finally said knowing that the young man must have grown a little frustrated.

Taeyeon released his hold on Nana’s eyes and the lady playfully gave him a light slap on the shoulder as he sat down beside her.

“Hey, gorgeous... What brings you here?” Taeyeon mused as he smiled at the young woman beside him.

“I just wanted to visit a friend, that’s all. I want to see how he’s doing at his newfound job…” Nana replied as she returned the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter