Day 2 of Jessica’s Mission

9/22
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon found himself opening the door to a possessed Nana early in the morning. He was not in his best shape but he felt better after having Nana treat his wounds and bruises on the fateful afternoon when he met the strange young woman. His two sisters were still sleeping, so he ushered the young lady in despite questions running through his mind. Nana had brought him breakfast which was enough for him and his younger sisters. He couldn’t thank the stranger that he had just known yesterday.

‘She’s so nice to have helped me…’ Taeyeon thought as he thanked the young lady who took the trouble to buy him breakfast. He now found himself sitting at the table with Nana. Questions had been running through his mind as he eyed the lady seated from across the table.

“How are you, Taeyeon?” Jessica, who was in control of Nana’s body, asked. Jessica had been worried about her soulmate’s injuries after seeing him with a lot of open wounds and bruises yesterday. She wondered how difficult it would have been if Taeyeon had to treat his wounds by himself.

“I’m fine and it’s all thanks to you, Nana.” Taeyeon replied revealing a cheeky grin which made both Nana and Jessica amused.

“No need to thank me, Taeyeon. If you need help, I’ll be here.” Jessica heard herself say as she possessed Nana’s body. Taeyeon gave her a nod in response when a sleepy voice interrupted their little chat.

“Oppa…” a young girl’s sleepy head popped into the room. “Were you talking to someone?”

“Oh…Sooyoung, you’re awake. I was just talking to your Nana-unnie…She’s the one who helped ne yesterday…” Taeyeon mused as he motioned his sister to sit at the table where breakfast was served.

Sooyoung propped herself at the table. She was tall for a nine year old. “Oh… Hello Nana-unnie. Let’s eat breakfast.” The nine year old mused as she picked up her chopsticks and dug into the food causing the two eldest in the room to chuckle at her huge appetite.   

“Yah… Soo, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter