the wedding

old love or new love?

3 months after the accident that Kikwang got. He still losing his memories. But it’s better now, he started to remember his parents.  While, Hyosung is preparing her wedding. Wedding? Yes, her wedding with Joon. Joon accompanied Hyosung to buy her wedding dress. They came to a boutique and choose some dress. Hyosung tried the dresses. Actually, she didn’t really want this wedding. Her heart always for Kikwang.

                Hyosung and Joon’s wedding will be held 2 more days. Hyosung didn’t feel good about it. But it’s her parents’s decision, so she can’t refuse it. Hyosung’s Mom came to Hyosung’s room, she wanna ttalk to her daughter before she gets married.
“Sweetie.”
“Ne, Mom?”
“ani.. I still can’t believe that you will marry soon.”
She caress Hyosung’s cheeks.
“Eoh..” Hyosung gave forcing smile.

                Yoseob and Junhyung visited Kikwang, they wanna go to their practice room. They thought it can help bring Kikwang’s memories back. When they arrived at Kikwang’s house. He’s on his rooftop, stared at Hyosung’s rooftop. Junhyung greeted him.
“Kikwang-ah!” Junhyung pats Kikwang’s shoulder.
“Eoh, you came.” Kikwang smiled.
“Why do you stare at Hyosung’s rooftop?” Yoseob asked
“I don’t know. I feel like I always did this before..” Kikwang replied. Junhyung and Yoseob looked each other. They felt happy, they thought that Kikwang’s memories will back slowly. After the little conversation, they went to the practice room.

                Arrived at the practice room, Dujun , Hyunseung and Dongwoon still didn’t practice yet. They hold a paper. Yoseob grabbed the paper and read it. It’s an invitation card. He read it again and again. And then he screamed “WHAT IS THIS?!” Dujun asked Yoseob to calm down. Junhyung asked.
“what is that? Why did you scream, Seobi?”
“It’s a wedding invitation card”
Dongwoon answered.
“yah! This is too much!” Yoseob angry.
“calm down, Seobi!” Dujun yelled at Yoseob. Yoseob run outside. Kikwang still stand without knowing what happened. Kikwang asked Dongwoon.
“who will get married?”
“Hyosung & Joon..”
“Eoh, we must come then!”
Kikwang smiled and continued “Why does Seobi angry?”
No one answer him. Junhyung chased Yoseob. Dujun and Dongwoon acted weird and Hyunseung coughed. Kikwang got confused.

                Junhyung grabbed Yoseob’s arm and yelled at him.
“Seob-ah! Don’t be like this! You’ll make Kikwang confused.”
“Don’t yell at me! I must meet that jerk! He'll marry Hyosung! he knew that Kikwang still sick and lost his memories though!”
“andwae, Seob-ah! At this moment, Kikwang is fine. Kikwang doesn’t know Hyosung. He just knew that Joon is his bestfriend. So, calm down.”
Junhyung grabbed Yoseob’s shoulders.
“you’re right..” Yoseob stopped and back to practice room with Junhyung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Wedding ceremony for Hyosung and Joon is ready. The guests and their families already came. Hyosung felt nervous. Joon’s Mom approached her and talked to her.
“Are you nervous?” she smiled to Hyosung.
“Mmm.. ne, Aunty.”
“yah.. I’lll be your Mother in law. Call me ‘Mom’, ok?”
she holds Hyosung’s hands.
“Eoh. Arasseoyo, Mom..” Hyosung gave force smile.

                B2ST came with Kikwang, the wedding ceremony will start. The wedding MC asked Joon to stand at the altar. Wait for Hyosung who come with her Dad. Hyosung saw Kikwang with B2ST there. She can’t stop staring at him. Joon knew that, but he just smiled. Hyosung’s dad gave Hyosung’s hand to Joon. Joon bowed and hold her hand.

                The pastor started the wedding ceremony. Hyosung looks so worry. Joon can feel it. But he ignored it. The pastor asked the groom.
“Do you will love your wife? When you happy, sad, sick or health?”
Joon just silent. He hold Hyosung’s hand tightly. He can feel that Hyosung is shaking. Everyone waited for his answer. Joon stared at Hyosung. And then he said “No.. I can’t do this.”
Heard Joon’s answer, everyone shocked, especially Hyosung. She stared at Joon and said to him.
“Joon-ah.. what are you doing?”
“Mianhe, Hyosung-ah. I can’t marry a girl who doesn’t love me.”
Joon’s tears rolled down on his cheeks and then he left the wedding ceremony place. The guests and the families just murmured. B2ST got shock too. Joon’s Mom chased her son. (Joon’s Dad is in hospital)

                In the car, Joon’s Mom talked to his son.
“Joon-ah, what happened? Why you did that?”
“Mom.. that girl doesn’t love me.. Sorry for disappointed you and father.”
“really? But she accepted your proposal? If you said that.. I can understand.”
His mom hold his hand.
“So sorry.. but, can we still cooperate with Jeon’s company?”
“of course! I’ll talk to them. If they still wanna join us, we will sign the contract.”
His mom smiled.
“thanks Mom. I hope father doesn’t disappoint at me.”
“No, he won’t.”
they smiled and hugged. “Kikwang.. I hope you’ll back soon and love Hyosung. I give up.. She’s yours, always yours..” Joon’s thought.

                Hyosung parents still shocked. They can’t believe that Joon disappointed them. They felt so shy to meet their relatives. Hyosung’s dad is angry.
“How dare him did this to my daughter!”
“it’s my fault, dad..” Hyosung answered her dad.
“what? What do you mean, Hyosung?”
“So.. Sorry, Dad. I.. I don’t love him. Joon knew that and he let me go.”
Hyosung cried, her parents hugged her. Her Mom said “it’s okay ,Hyosung. We can understand.”

                B2ST is on their way to Dujun’s house. Dujun lives alone. His parents is in Canada. On their way, they talked about Joon and Hyosung’s wedding that canceled.
“why did Joon do that?” Kikwang asked.
“Yoseob can answer you.” Dujun replied.
“huh? Why me?” Yoseob asked
“Just answer him.” Dujun continued.
“ok then..” Yoseob sighed. “I think.. He did that because of friendship.” Yoseob answered and then put his headset on. Kikwang just nodded. He still didn’t know that Joon did that for him.

 

How about this chapter? this story is gonna end soon ^^
I'm sorry if I made some mistakes on this story. and for you who already read my last update on this story yesterday.
sorry, it was a wrong post ^^"
Comment and subscribe! ~