The last concert for Kikwang.

old love or new love?

                “School is tiring!” Hyosung sat on the table in the kitchen. Her Grandma just smiled. Hyosung pecked her Grandma and then go to shower, it’s 3pm. She must gets ready for the concert tonight. She went upstair towards her room and shower. After she finished, she opened her wardrobe and tried to find her best clothes.
“What should I wear for the concert?” she thought. After the long time research, she decided to wear a navy jeans, long-arms shirt, jacket and boots.
“This is great, Hyosung-ah” she tought.

                “BEEP BEEP!!” that horn.. Joon’s car. She took a look from her window. Joon waved to her. She gave him a code to wait her. And then she went downstair, met her Grandma, gave her a sweet peck and then met Joon.
“You look so beautiful today.” Joon admired her.
“Thanks, let’s go?” Hyosung entered the car.
“Yes, Ma’am” Joon smiled and closed the car’s door for Hyosung.

                While driving Joon talked with Hyosung.
“tonight, you must choose between me and Kikwang.” He started.
“you’re so funny, Oppa. Don’t you already know the answer?” Hyosung replied.
“for sure.. No.”
“Kikwangie. I’ll choose him.”
“really? Whoah, I feel so hurt.”
Joon laughed. “stop Joking Hyosung-ah” he smiled.
“you started it first.” Hyosung looked outside the car’s window.

                At the backstage of the concert, Kikwang prepared himself. He checked all things that he needs and practiced the songs. Junhyung and Hyunseung who finished their preparation went to Kikwang and then talked.
“Yah! Are you really have to go?” Junhyung asked.
“Hyung, we already talked about this yesterday.” Kikwang smiled.
Hyunseung pats Kikwang’s shoulder. “you’re too much, Kikwang.”  And then both of them went to rehearseal.

Finished for make-up, Dongwoon approached Kikwang and talked with him.
“Hyung, I feel nervous.” He said.
“me too, hahaha.” Kikwang replied.
“You can do your best, Hyung!” Dongwoon made a fighting symbol with his fist. Kikwang smiled and did the same thing.
“Yah! Everyone, come here!” Dujun commanded. “let’s pray for the sake of the success concert!”
All of them and crews prayed and Dujun continued “Let’s do ‘fighting’ together!” they gathered their hands. Yoseob screamed “1.. 2.. 3.. FIGHTING!!” Yoseob looks so cheerful. Eventhough, his wounds aren’t cure yet. Maybe because it’ll be their beginning for debuting.

                The concert is about to start, B2UTY (B2ST’s fans) are waiting. They can’t wait to see their idols. The MC finally came and talked. “B2UTY!! Are you ready for B2ST?!” Everyone screaming “AAAAAAAA!!!!!”
“Whooh! This isn’t summer. But I can’t feel that the atmosphere became so hot!” MC continued.
“B2UTY, are you alright if you must stand for few hours watching B2ST?”
“GWENCHANAAAA!!!”
they answered.
“Ok then! I won’t make you wait for long time! This is it! B2ST!”
“Whhoooooh!! Whoah!!”
the fans screamed loudly as soon as they saw B2ST appeared on the stage.

                B2ST bowes and smiled to everyone. Dujun, the leader, asked s for getting ready to give a greeting.
“1.. 2.. 3.. Soo!! Beast! Annyeonghaseyo, B2ST-imnida!” they waved to the fans. The fans screamed loudly.
“here, we’ll give our best performance! Are you ready? B2UTY! Make some noise!!”

                They started the concert, the 1st song was ‘SPECIAL’. While he’s singing, Kikwang is looking for Hyosung. He saw her, she stood beside Joon. She smiled to him. It makes him more happier than before and then singing passionately. They performed 15 songs (Special, Shock, Easy, I Knew It, Bad Girl, Breath, Let It Snow, Oasis, Fiction, Fact, Though I Call Your Name, Beautiful, Lightless, Should I Hug Or Not, V.I.U). But before the last song, Kikwang stopped to announce something.
“Everyone, before we close the day. And we finish this concert. I have something to tell you guys.”
B2ST members looked at Kikwang, showed their sad face.
“Tonight is.. my last time to sing. My last time to be B2ST’s vocalist. Because I’ll continue my study in Holland. I’ll be a lawyer. I’ll go to Holland after our graduation ceremony.” Fans started to cry. B2ST members and Hyosung also. Kikwang continued “But.. B2ST won’t be over! Here, my bestfriend, little Seobie, will replace me. He will be vocalist. His voice is better than me though. Haha” Kikwang holds Yoseob’s shoulder and tried to laugh, but the tears suddenly rolling down his cheeks. B2ST members approached Kikwang and hugged him. The fans said “B2ST! B2ST! B2ST! B2ST! B2ST is the best!!”

                B2ST stop hugging each other. They backed to their position. Kikwang grabs the mic and then screamed “Because it’s my last time, let’s make it be a memorable night! This is the last song. This song shows how much I love you guys. Ready? Go!” they sang V.I.U (Very Important you).

                The song didn’t finish yet, when Kikwang suddenly down from the stage and gave the mic to Yoseob. He approached the the fans. Actually, he approached Hyosung. Hyosung shocked as soon as Kikwang stop in front of her. He holds her hand and put a bracelet on her hand. And then he said “You don’t need to choose, cause I’ll go. I think, I can’t lose you. But it’s hard for me if I lose Joon. He’s my bestfriend. Be happy with him, let this bracelet stay here as replacement of me.” Kikwang smiled and went to Joon, Hyosung cried hard.
“Joon-ah, remember this. Be happy with her. Protect her and don’t ever hurt her anymore. Cause if you do that, I’ll take her back. Hahaha, ey! Remember this? Our lucky dices when we were kids? I changed it into a phonechains. One for me and one for you.” Kikwang gave a phonechain to Joon. Joon hugged him.

                After did that, Kikwang left the concert. He waved to everyone. B2ST members just watched him disappeared and then the concert ended just like that. Kikwang was heading back to his home when he got a message from Junhyung.

From: Junhyung Hyung
Yo! Old man! Come to celebrate our concert at practice room! We’ll wait.

To: Junhyung Hyung
I’m on my way to home.

From: Junhyung Hyung
I don’t really care, buddy. Just come ASAP!

To: Junhyung hyung
Hahaha alrighty then :D gidaryeooo!!

                Arrived at practice room, Kikwang entered and the members greeted him. Dongwoon gave him a can of cola and then they talked about their successful concert.
“Let’s toast for our concert! Everyone did well!” Hyunseung asked.
“Ne!!!” everyone replied.
everyone talked each other again.
“So, tonight is celebration of our concert and.. farewell party for Kikwang?” Junhyung asked.
“What did you said, Pabo! Kikwang will always with us!” Dujun hits Junhyung. Everyone laughed.

                Joon drove Hyosung home. During the trip, they didn’t talk. Hyosung still crying and Joon just focus driving. The atmosphere became awkward. Finally they arrived. Joon said good night to Hyosung and so did she. After that, she entered the house and went towards her room when she checked that her Grandma already slept. As she reached her room, she laid down on her bed. She stared at Kikwang’s gift for her. A bracelet with star accent.

                Reached his home, Joon went to his room. Changed his clothes into pajama and then checked the phonechain that Kikwang gave to him. He smiled and put it on his phone. And then went to sleep.

 

 

how about this chapter? so sad that Kikwang must leave Hyosung :"
anticipate next chapter ne? ^^ comment and subscribe!