The day before last performance..

old love or new love?

                Arrived at Hyosung’s Grandma’s house, Hyosung entered the house. When Joon wanna enter too, Hyosung stops him.
“I’m tired. You can visit my Grandma tomorrow. Thanks for drove me home. Good night.” Hyosung closed the door. But Joon opened it and kissed Hyosung.
“Good night, Princess. Dream of me, not Kikwang.” Joon winked and left.
Hyosung sighed and locked the door. She ran to her room and cried all night long.

                In the morning, Hyosung woke up and then went to roof top. She hopes can see Kikwang there. When she looked at Kikwang’s roof top, there’s no one. She sighed and when she wanna entered her house. The voice which she knew called her. “Yah! Jeon Hyosung!”
Hyosung looked at the source of voice, it’s Lee Kikwang. His ex-boyfriend. She smiled.
“Annyeong, Kikwang.”
“stop that smile”
“huh? What?”
“I just wanna say this. Come to my last concert!”
“what? Last concert? I can’t hear you well”

Kikwang suddenly went to her roof top. And continued his words.
“Listen. Come to my last concert this Friday. I hope you’ll come. It’ll be my last time to sing.”
When Kikwang was about to leave, Hyosung holds his hand.
“Wait! What do you mean by ‘Last concert’ and ‘Last time to sing’?” Kikwang just silent. Hyosung continued “Don’t you and B2ST will debut after we graduate from high school? How about that?”
Kikwang answered, “you forgot all things that I said to you? Ah, nevermind. You just remember your Joon Oppa, right? I have to go now. Just come to the concert.”
“Lee Kikwang! Stop your step! I haven’t finish yet!”
“But I have finished”
“Answer my last question!”
“Ok. I won’t sing anymore. I won’t be a singer. I won’t live”
“what..”
Hyosung froze. She can’t move. And just stared at Kikwang who left her.

                Hyosung asked Yoseob to meet her at the park near their school. Yoseob agreed. Now, she is waiting for Yoseob. They made an appointment will meet at 3 pm. But it’s 3.25 pm and Yoseob didn’t appear yet. When she sat on the bench, suddenly someone sat beside her. When she looked, it’s Yoseob. Yoseob apologized because he late.
“Mianhe, I’m late. Did you wait for long time?”
“ne, but it’s ok.” Hyosung smiled.
“So, what do you want to know from me?”
“Huh?”
“What do you wanna ask? About Kikwangie?”
“oh, ne.. You’re his bestfriend. So, I guess, you know about this. This morning he said to me that he won’t sing anymore and he won’t debut. What happened?”

Yoseob sighed. “Hyosung-ssi.. I’ll be B2ST’s vocalist, replace Kikwang.”
Hyosung surprised as soon as she heard what Yoseob said.
“but.. why?” she asked.
“Because he gave up in music. Hyosung-ssi, Kikwang loves you so much. I already knew that you broke up with him. He told me everything. You know, Hyosung-ssi? When 1st time he met you, he already said to me that he likes you. And he can’t sing and can’t live without see you.” Yoseob sighed.  “I was want this vocalist position so much! I was.. but now, I regret that Kikwang wanna stop singing. Thanks Hyosung-ssi, you broke my bestfriend’s heart. And tell your Oppa, thanks for being a great friend.” Yoseob smiled wryly and left Hyosung without let her say a word.

                Kikwang was practicing with the others when Yoseob entered the practice room with angry face but he had some wounds and bleeding hard on his face. Eveyone stopped practice and approached him. Kikwang asked him first.
“Yah! Seobi, what happened? Accident?”
Yoseob just silent while the others take care his wounds. But suddenly Yoseob said to Kikwang.
“Kikwang.. We’re bestfriend, right?”
“absolutely, what’s wrong?” Kikwang curious because Yoseob asked the weird thing.
“I.. I just met Joon-ah” Yoseob whispered to Kikwang.
Kikwang suddenly stood up and screamed “WHAT!! YOU! PABO!!”
Everyone looked at Yoseob and Kikwang.
“You might die! Pabo!”
“I just hate that guy!”
“But it’s not your business! I can do that by myself!”

Dujun, the leader handled those two boys. “Calm down! We can talk about this. Actually what happened?” Yoseob started to tell why he got those wounds.

*Flashbacks*

Yoseob met Joon at the empty building near Joon’s house. Joon waved to him. But Yoseob replied with a punch on Joon’s face. Joon fell down. He tried to stand.
“Yah! Yang Yoseob! What was that for?” Joon wiped blood from his lips.
“That for being a betrayer!” Yoseob continued to punch Joon. Joon fell down again. His body ached. Blood rolled down fom his nose.
“Ireona! Reply to hit me, Joon-ah” Yoseob yelled at Joon.
“I’m not stupid, Seob-ah. I won’t hit my bestfriend”
“jeez! What do you mean with ‘Bestfriend’?”
Yoseob grabbed Joon’s shirt’s collar.
“Seob-ah, I’m not a betrayer. Kikwang is the betrayer.” Joon replied. Yoseob removed his hand from Joon. When Yoseob nodded down his head, Joon punch him hard. Again and again. Until Yoseob can’t stand. Yoseob laid on the floor and bleeding. Joon left him, but before he left he said to Yoseob. “Stop join other’s business, Seobi. You aren’t strong enough to against me.” He smiled and left.

*Flashbacks end*

                After finished told them what happened, Yoseob laid down on the couch. He felt so dizzy and tired. The other members let him to sleep. Dujun asked the other to talk.
“Listen, it can’t be more worst than this. We have to do our concert soon” Dujun started.
“I think we must take a revenge” Junhyung said. “Seobi is our friend” he continued.
Hyunseung and Dongwoon just nodded.
“We can’t take a revenge now. We must think about our concert first. We have be responsible” Dujun replied. “Kikwang, please, solve this problem soon.” Dujun added. Kikwang nodded.

                Feel so tired, Kikwang laid on his bed. He thinks he must texted Joon. They must meet to solve their problem.

To:  Joon
Let’s meet and talk.

From: Joon
For what? I don’t have any time.

To: Joon
I’ll wait you at Pastry café, 11am. Tomorrow.

From: Joon
what the.. fine. See ya there.

                Kikwang sighed. He stared at the ceiling and thought about Hyosung. “She said she loves me. So why did she break up with me? Because of Joon?” He sighed and then fell asleep.

                This time, Kikwang waited Joon at the resto. He put his headphone on and read comic. Suddenly someone sat in front of him. He looked at him. Joon smiled and called the waiter for order the food.
“Hungry, huh?” Kikwang .
“Ya, you know that I’m busy, right? I have no time for eating.” Joon opened the menu. “I want bluberry cheesecake and Fruitpunch. what do you want, Kikwang?” Joon asked Kikwang.
“Apple pie and strawberry milkshake” Kikwang replied.
“what a childish macho man. Hahaha.”  Joon back. After the waiter left them. Kikwang started the conversation.
“You hit Yoseob yesterday..”
“huh? Yes, why?”
“he is still your bestfriend.”
“He hit me first, I couldn’t hit him back?”
Joon replied while played a games on his phone.
“Let’s solve this seriously. I love Hyosung, but in fact, she is your fiancé. I’ll leave her. But, let her choose between me and you by herself. You can’t charge her.” Kikwang explained.
Joon stopped play and said, “I didn’t charge her. I just say the disadvantages if she choose you.”
Their conversation stopped. The waiter came to bring their food.
“Whooaaah looks so delicious! Let’s eat first!” Joon said cheerfully, forget about how serious their conversation is.
“Joon-ah, I wanna hit you.” Kikwang smiled and then drank his milkshake.
Joon choked as soon as he heard Kikwang said that.
“I wanna hit you, as a revenge for Yoseob. My real bestfriend, bestfriend who never forget that we’re together since we were in kindergarten.” Kikwang stood up.
“I was thinking that we can solve our problem today. But, I met wrong person. Today I met Joonie, my little bestfriend who love bluberry cheesecake. Not my enemy, Lee Joon, who love a fight. I have to go now. See ya.”

                Kikwang heading to practice with B2ST. tomorrow is the concert. He wanna do well in his last concert. He doesn’t want make his fans disappointed. When he entered the bus, his phone vibrated. He took a seat and read the message.

From: Joon
I will let Hyosung choose between me and you. Tomorrow. At your concert. We will come.

                Kikwang turned off his phone and took a deep breath. It’s hard for him now. But he must focus to the concert. For the sake of B2ST and their fans.

Hyosung went shopping with her friends. Jieun and Sunhwa asked her yesterday. So, here she is, at the mall with Jieun and Sunhwa. Hana can’t come with them because she must attend her family wedding. Hyosung can forget about her problem while hang out with her friends. But suddenly her phone vibrated when she checked it, Joon’s name is on her phone. A message from Joon.

From: Joon Oppa
Hyo-ah, let’s come to B2ST concert tomorrow. I’ll pick you up at 5pm. Be pretty, my princess ;)

                The thought of her problem suddenly appeared as soon as she read the message. At the other place, Kikwang was practicing hard for the best performance tomorrow.
“I’ll do my best! It’s my last time for singing,  it’s my last time for see Hyosung, and it’s my last time to perform with B2ST at our concert.” He thought while looked at his bestfriends, B2ST.

 

 

kinda boring chapter -__- sorry, I'm lacking of idea. *bows* but I promise, next chapter will be better than this chapter.
keep supporting. subscribe and comments~