When a hater become a lover but ...

old love or new love?

                Hyosung back to her room. She feels her heart beat more faster. She touches her lips. And then start to crying. “Jeon Hyosung! Why are you so stupid!!” she thought. Kikwang back to his house and playing guitar. He is working on a song. He looks so concentrate and enjoy his works.

                Hyosung’s grandma called Hyosung from downstair. “Sweetie, can you help me?” asks her. Hyosung wipes her tears and come to her grandma. “Yes, what should I do?” she gives a smile.
“this.. give these ginger cookies to Lee’s family” her Grandma hands her a plate of cookies.
“L.. Lee?” Hyosung asks. “ne, honey, sweetie, there. Lee’s family” Grandma points Kikwang’s house.
“M..mmm… ok, Grandma. I’ll be back soon.” Hyosung takes the plate and goes to Kikwang’s house.

                Here she is. In front of Kikwang’s house. Just ordinary house, with Victorian type. Seems Lee family likes classic thing. There is a little park with roses and aster. Looks so beautiful and fresh. Finally Hyosung reaches the door. She tries to ring the bell for many times. But no one answer or come. She opens the door which unlocked.

“Annyeong..ha..seyo” Hyosung starts go inside. The house looks empty. But she keep looking around. There are 2 stairs. The left stairs is directly towards a room. But the right stairs not. Hyosung chooses to go to a room with that left stairs. As soon as she reached the room, she hears someone is singing while playing guitar. He is there! The jerk! Lee Kikwang! Hyosung is about too leave but.. she hypnotized with Kikwang’s song.

I like you the most, you’re the prettiest. Wherever you pass by, your charm overflows. I like you the most, I only need you. Engrave it in your heart, you’re the most precious in the world. All you have to do is stay like this, yeah, you’re so beautiful. You gotta know that you’re the prettiest for me. I like you the most, to me you’re the prettiest. A slim figure, petite height, small face, and soft hair. I want to have you and to embrace you, everywhere I want you by my side. Even if others curse you, that’s just the price of your beauty. You don’t need to worry about it. You and I just fall in love all night long~~”

                Kikwang stop playing guitar and singing. He realized that someone come to his room and amazed with his song. He smiles and said “Am I so adorable and handsome when I play guitar and sing?” he continues giggled. Hyosung surprised and almost make a plate of cookies fall.

“Omo! Sesangi!” she tries to catch the plate. Lucky her, it didn’t fall. She continues “YAH! ! This is for your family from my Grandma! I’ll put it on the table downstair! I’m going!”
When she tries to go from Kikwang’s room. Kikwang hugs her. Hyosung shocked and the plate falls.

“Just stay for a moment, please..” Kikwang hugs her more tighter. Hyosung just silent. Her heart beat more faster. “Why does his hug so warm and make me comfort?” Hyosung thought.
“Yah.. Lee Kikwang.. Let me go..” Hyosung said it and move Kikwang’s arm slowly.
“Andwae..” Kikwang is still hugging. “I won’t let you of you ignore my proposal”
Hyosung asks “What.. what proposal?”.

                Kikwang stop hugging her. And then makes Hyosung face him. Hyosung shocked and just silent with that. Kikwang kisses her. It’s a passionate kissing. Hyosung closes her eyes and put her arms on Kikwang’s waist. While Kikwang’s hand touches her face.

                Hyosung opens her eyes and move her body away from Kikwang. She smiles and then laughing..
“what’s so funny, Hyosungie?” Kikwang asks. “Ani.. I just think that it’s wrong. We can’t be like this. You! Can’t be like this. I’m not your toy” Hyosung smiles and leaves Kikwang’s room.

                Kikwang chases her before she opens the door. Kikwang locked door. He yelled at Hyosung “Can’t you see that I’m serious?! Can’t you feel this!”. Hyosung starts to cry, “NO! I CAN’T! I hope.. I can’t..” Kikwang hugs her. “Jeon Hyosung.. Listen to me. I’m not playing with my words. I want you to be my girlfriend.” Hyosung just nod and smile in Kikwang’s hug.

-At night, on Hyosung’s roof top-

“Why you accept my proposal?” Kikwang asks while Hyosung’s hair.
“you didn’t want I accept it? Ok then. We can cancel it now” she answered while her head on Kikwang’s shoulder.
%0