Love start with hating

old love or new love?

 

“YAH!! LEE KIKWANG! YOU WANNA DIE!!” Hyosung chases Kikwang who stole her shoe.
“I think I won’t die. You even can’t touch me? Keke” tease Kikwang.
“AH! I don’t care anymore! Just run by yourself!” Hyosung stops. And then continue goes to school without a shoe.
“Aih.. this girl. Why you stop?” thought Kikwang.

-At school-

“Hyo..sung? where’s your shoe?” asks Hana.
“don’t ask please..” Hyosung answered bitterly. Jieun and Sunhwa join them.
“don’t say that the jerk stole it?” Sunhwa starts. “CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M BADMOOD!!”  suddenly Hyosung screams. Everyone in the class look at her. And she feels so shy. She glares at Sunhwa.
“eh? Mian..” Sunhwa shows her aegyo.

The bell finally ringing. Hyosung just stay in the class while the others go to cafeteria. Jieun and Hana leave her with Sunhwa.

“Hyosung.. angry?” Sunhwa start to talk.
“no.. I’m fine. Remind me that I hate Lee Kikwang!” Hyosung answered.
“But he’s your neighbour..”
no answer. Hyosung is too angry to answer. It’s not 1st time Kikwang plays with her. It’s almost everyday. And Hyosung have no patient anymore.

-At cafeteria-

B2ST is there! They make the cafeteria full with the girls. B2ST is charismatic and handsome boys and every girl at school adore them. No wonder, they have many fans. They’re a band too. Yoon Dujun is the leader and drummer. Hyunseung and Yoseob are vocal and guitarist. Lee Kikwang is vocalist. Junhyung is rapper and bassist. And maknae, Son Dongwoon is keyboardist.

“OPPA!!! OPPA!!” every girl in cafeteria is screaming, except Jieun and Hana.
“ish, so noisy!” Jieun mumbled. “oh? What? What did you say?” Hana can’t hear anything.
Kikwang sees Jieun and Hana. He approaches them. The fans keep screaming.
“Yah!” Kikwang called them. “waeyo!!” Jieun answeres. “Omo.. I’m scare.” Kikwang teases.
“just be quick, we have no time.” Hana continue.
Kikwang laugh, and give a shoe to Jieun. “catch this!”
“wae wae wae..” Jieun surprised. “that your friend’s” and then Kikwang leaves.

In the class, Jieun gives a shoe to Hyosung. Hyosung sighed. She thinks Kikwang will never give her shoe back.

“thank him because he gave it back” Sunhwa said it calmly.
Jieun and Hana glare at Sunhwa. Sunhwa force herself to smile. “Mian Eonni”

At home, Hyosung runs to her Grandma. Kisses her and sit to have lunch.

“honey, haven’t you eat at school?” her grandma asks.
“ani, Grandma. I’m waiting for your appetite” Hyosung shows her gummy smile.
“ah, my granddaughter.. neomu kyeowo” her Grandma pinches her cheeks.

After she finished her lunch. She goes to her roof top and relax there. But someone calls her annoyingly.

“yah! Hyosungie!” calls someone.
“Hyosung.. don’t move.. don’t move..” Hyosung mumbled. But the voice keep calling her. It annoyed her.
“WHAT!!!” finally Hyosung answered. That guy who called her is Kikwang. Her hateful neighbor.
“ah museowo hahahahaha” Kikwang laughed. “what do you want?!” Hyosung said angrily.
“would you be my girlfriend?” Kikwang smiled. “ah? Me? Pabo!!” Hyosung back to relax and lying on a couch.

And the situation back to silent. But suddenly someone come to her roof top.

“Hyosungie, I’m serious” Kikwang whispered. Hyosung shocked and suddenly woke up.
“Yah! Pabo!!! How can you reach here?!” Hyosung screamed. But Kikwang covers and then point the ladder on the side of her house. Hyosung stop screaming. And then Kikwang kisses her. Hyosung closes her eyes. She feels Kikwang’s smooth lips touches her lips.

Kikwang stop kissing her. But Hyosung still close her eyes. Kikwang giggled.
“Hyosungie, you seem like my kiss very much?” tease Kikwang.
Hyosung open her eyes and said “YAH! !!” she starts punch Kikwang but she slipped and Kikwang catch her. Their position looks like a couple which hug each other.

Their eyes met. And Hyosung feels that her heart beat faster. “yah, Jeon Hyosung.. why does your heart beat faster..” Hyosung thought.
“am I so adorable?” Kikwang smile naughtily. And let Hyosung stand.
“a.. ani! Back to your house!” Hyosung points Kikwang’s house.
“waaaah. You.. really.. after we kissed? And even you like it, you told me to go home?” he said it while sit on the couch.
“I.. I didn’t like it!” Hyosung runs and go inside her house.

Kikwang just smile and leaves Hyosung’s house. He seems know that Hyosung start to like him.

 

 

 

this is gonna be.. daebak XD wait for next chapter please :) and don't forget to subscribe and comment~