The old memories and best decision..

old love or new love?

Still in the café, Hyosung can’t say a word. Kikwang looks angry, but he doesn’t even know why. Hyosung wanna tell everything. But she just can’t see Kikwang’s face. It’s hard to see that he is angry with her. Finally Hyosung tries to talk “do.. you really wanna know about me and Lee Joon Oppa?”
Kikwang answered bitterly, “Oppa? Ah fine. Just tell me!”
“ne.. 3 years ago, before he went to England. We were engaged. Officially engaged. Our parents arranged it. We didn’t reject it, because we were in love. We WERE..”

*Flashback*

                At the veranda of Hyosung’s parents’s house. Hyosung and Joon were talking about their relationship. And they were talking about their engaged ceremony.
“Hyosung-ah.. We’re gonna engaged soon. Listen. It’s not because our parents arranged it. But because I love you so much. Ara?” Joon Hyosung’s hair smoothly.
“Arasseo, Oppa. I love you too.” Hyosung smiled.
“Today is our.. 2years anniversary, right? Our relationship will more tighter than before. Because we’re gonna engage soon” Joon kisses Hyosung. Hyosung closed her eyes.

                The engagement day. Hyosung wore pastel-coloured dress and went downstair gracefully. Joon was waiting with his best tuxedo. Their parents looked so happy. Cause they knew that their family will be together as one. They were so happy. Joon’s family is an owner of big International company. They handle a lot of things such as Ritel, Vehicle, Communication, etc. Hyosung’s family is an owner of big company in Korea. They handle Communication. No wonder, they gathered to build the company bigger.

                But 6 months later after the engagement day, the bad news came. Joon must go to England to handle a company there. Because his father got sick. Hyosung felt so sad. She didn’t want separate with Joon.
“do you must go to England? Can’t you ask your manager to handle it?” Hyosung begged Joon.
“I’m the CEO until my father cured.” Joon answered. “Please understand my position, please wait for me. Just 3 years.” Hyosung just cried.

                At the airport, Hyosung said goodbye to her fiancé. It’s hard though, but she tried to understand. Joon gave her a big hug before he leave his fiancé. It’s hard for him. But he must be strong for his father and his family.
“take care, Oppa..” Hyosung kissed Joon.
“take care as well, Hyosung-ah.” Joon waved.
Before he disappears, Hyosung said “don’t forget to keep in touch. Call me, text me, e-mail..”
“I will.” Joon nodded and then entered the plane.

                In Korea, Hyosung waited her fiancé to comeback.  2 years passed by.. but Joon never call her, text her, even e-mail. Hyosung changed, she isn’t cheerful girl anymore. Her parents felt so sad. And decided to send her to her Grandma’s house. So, she will forget about Joon for a while. Her parents were right. She felt better when she stayed with her Grandma. At Grandma’s house, she met her bestfriends ( Jieun, Hana, Sunhwa) and she met Kikwang.

*Flashback ends*

“I think.. I and Joon Oppa’s relationship was over. Cause he never contact me.. but.. now, He’s back.” Hyosung explained. Kikwang still looks angry.
“So, I’m just your toy, Hyosung? A toy which help you forget your pain?” Kikwang raised his tone. He continued “yesterday you wanna reject my proposal cause you afraid I’ll make you as my toy. In fact, you’re the one who do that!”
“I didn’t mean that, Kikwangie..” Hyosung answered and tried to hold Kikwang’s hand but he rejected. Hyosung continued, “I never think that he’ll back. However I just.. I just.. love you.” Kikwang stares at her, holds her hands and said “Hyosungie, I love you so much.. I can’t sing and I can’t live without you. I can understand now. Sorry, I may not be like this to you. I love you so much.”
Hyosung smiles and then Kikwang kisses her forehead.

                At the practice room, B2ST and Joon are talking. Joon tells about his life in England and then tells about his relationship with Hyosung. B2ST members still confused, but Dujun told the members to didn’t tell about Kikwang and Hyosung’s relationship.
“ah I miss Korea, I miss you guys, especially Hyosung” Joon said.
“your relationship with Hyosung Eonni...” Dongwoon tries to ask.
“wae? How long?” Joon smiles. “5 years. Hahaha it’s long time, isn’t it?”
“ne..”
Dongwoon nodded. Suddenly everyone be quiet. So, Joon asks them to hang out together.
“Yap! Why don’t we go to the club?” Dongwoon, the maknae choked.
“I think it’s good idea.” Junhyung and Hyunseung answered.
“how about Woonie? It’ll be his 1st time. Hahaha” Yoseob pats Dongwoon’s shoulder.
“Ya ya. Just go with us!” Dujun said. “ok, let’s go!” asks Joon.

%