Lost all the memories

old love or new love?

Busy with preparation, Kikwang didn’t realize that his mother watching him. And then his mother talked to him.
“Son, busy?”
“uh? Eomma” Kikwang smiled and continue “ani, just checking final preparation”
“I’ll miss you so much, Son.”
“me too, Eomma”
they hugged.
“promise me, you’ll be a great lawyer when you back to Korea.”
“I’ll, Mom.”
Kikwang pecked his mother’s right cheek.

                B2ST members will accompany Kikwang to the airport, they wanna say goodbye for him. Now, they’re on their way to Kikwang’s house. In the car, Yoseob was silent, he looks like younger brother who doesn’t want his older brother go. Dujun talked to Yoseob.
“yah, don’t give expression like that. If Kikwang see you like this, he’ll be sad.”
“ah? Mian.”
“it’s okay. We’re arrive. Kaja!”
Dujun asked the members to come out from the car.

                Kikwang’s Mom greeted them warmly as long as she saw that B2ST members already arrived. She asked them to go inside the house. After had little conversation with his Mom and B2ST members, Kikwang asked to leave soon because his flight can’t wait for him. So, B2ST and Kikwang said goodbye to Kikwang’s Mom who wave to her son. Kikwang is the only kid that she has. Kikwang’s father is busy with his works. So, he just called Kikwang to say goodbye.

                When Kikwang left his house, Hyosung saw him from her rooftop. She cried and just waved without Kikwang knew. She remember last words from Kikwang lastnight. “Be happy with Joon. I’ll be happy if you do that. He’s your 1st love. And I’m your last love.” Hyosung sighed and stared her bracelet from Kikwang. “Kikwang.. I’ll waiting for you.. I will..” she said to herself.

                Arrived at the airport, B2ST waved to Kikwang who must entered his plane. Before that, they talked to Kikwang.
“yah! Be a great lawyer, so, I’ll never regret I let you go from my band!” Dujun pats Kikwang’s shoulder and hugged him. Kikwang thanked him and smiled.
“Hyung, don’t forget to eat and take care. I’ll miss you” Dongwoon hugged Kikwang suddenly. Kikwang just laughed.
“Lee Kikwang, you’ll always be our vocalist. Be a great lawyer, brother!” Hyunseung hugged him.
“Yo! What can I say to you? Just.. keep in touch, my brother!” Junhyung hugged him and high five with him. The last member is Yoseob. Yoseob looked so sad. Kikwang knew that Yoseob cried. He knew his bestfriend will never let him go, but he must go.
“Yoseob-ah, I go to Holland for 5 years. Why do you cry like I will die? Hahaha” Kikwang tried to cheer Yoseob, but it’s not working.
“Stop joking, Pabo. Take care.. you know, you’re my precious brother.” Yoseob sobbed. Kikwang hugged him.

                Kikwang’s plane took off from Incheon International Airport to Holland. B2ST members just wanna leave the airport when they heard a lot of people scream with panic voice. “Those planes hit each other!” “Call 911!” “Help them!”
B2ST was curious and checked it. In fact, the plane which got an accident is Kikwang’s plane. B2ST shocked, especially Yoseob. He fell down and can’t say anything. Dongwoon helped him to stand. The other members busy to get information about Kikwang. Dongwoon asked Yoseob to sit at waiting lounge and buy him a glass of tea for relaxing him.
“is it his plane? Really? We must be wrong, Woonie..” Yoseob said weakly.
“Hyung, be patient. Kikwang Hyung will be fine. Dujun Hyung, Hyunseung Hyung and Junhyung Hyung are looking for information now.” Dongwoon hands him a glass of tea. Yoseob just stared at the planes who just hit each other and a lot of people busy around them.

                Dujun, Hyunseung and Junhyung looked for Kikwang. They joined everyone who looked for their family members. Finally after got the information, they knew that Kikwang already at the hospital. So, they went to Yoseob and Dongwoon’s place and then went to the hospital to find Kikwang.
Hyunseung drove panickly. Dujun directed him to drive properly. Junhyung and Dongwoon asked Yoseob to calm down. Yoseob can’t believe that the accident is happened to Kikwang, his bestfriend.

                Finally they arrived at the hospital. Dujun went to recepsionist and asked about Kikwang. they got information that Kikwang is still in emergency room. And the doctors is still trying to help him. So, B2ST just wait in front of the emergency room. They waited about 3 hours, the doctors came out from the room and asked about Kikwang’s family. The leader, Dujun said that they’re Kikwang’s family.
“how about his condition, doctor?” Dujun asked.
“we already help him, we just can wait until he wake up. He just got hit at his head. It maybe dangerous for his life but I’ll checked more if he already wake up.”
“kamsahamnida, doctor.”
Dujun and B2ST bowed. Yoseob sighed.

                At her house, Hyosung and her grandma was watching drama when breaking news stopped them. The news said that there’s an accident at Incheon Airport. And the plane who got an accident is the plane to Holland. Hyosung shocked, she can’t say a word and just hugged her grandma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Kikwang is in VIP room. His parents already knew about the accident. Kikwang already sleep for 3 days, he didn’t wake up yet. His parents and B2ST take care of him at the hospital, especially his ‘looks like’ younger brother, Yoseob. He never move from Kikwang’s side. It makes B2ST worry.
“yah, Yang Yoseob, go to rest for a while. Junhyung will replace you a while.” Hyunseung said.
“no. how if something happen to Kikwang and I’m not here?” Yoseob replied. His friendship with Kikwang is already started since they were kindergarten. Kikwang always help him, and he always help Kikwang too. However, Kikwang is a brother for Yoseob, because Yoseob has no parents. His parents died when he was a kid. Kikwang’s family is the one who makes him feel love from a family.

                Yoseob was sleeping when suddenly Kikwang woke up. Yoseob was surprised and called the doctor soon. Kikwang who just opened his eyes feel so dizzy and started to crying out, because he feels the pain from his head. The doctor and Yoseob came with panic expression as soon as they saw that Kikwang cried out. After gave Kikwang a medicine, the doctor left the room. Yoseob stared at Kikwang who still dizzy. He talked to Kikwang.
“Lee Kikwang, are you okay?”
“hm.. dizzy..”

“I’ll call the doctor for you” Yoseob stood up from his chair but Kikwang said,
“no, thanks. By the way, who are you?” Yoseob was shocked, his eyes widened.
“Kikwang? I’m Yang Yoseob. Your bestfriend. Remember me?”
“Kikwang? Yoseob? Who are they?”
Kikwang looked so confuse. Yoseob feels something wrong with Kikwang. He called the doctor to check Kikwang.

                After that, the doctor said to Yoseob that Kikwang lost his memories. It because he got hard hit from the accident, but maybe it can cure. Maybe.
Yoseob called B2ST and Kikwang’s parents to tell them about Kikwang’s condition now. They came to the hospital as soon as they knew about Kikwang from Yoseob. They asked Kikwang one by one to test his memory.
“Son, Do you know me?” his mother asked with worry expression.
“ Hmm.. Sorry, Auntie.. I can’t remember all of you. Please don’t force me..” Kikwang replied and covered his body with blanket. Everyone nodded their head down. Kikwang’s dad holds Kikwang’s mom’s shoulders.

                In other place, Joon already knew about the accident. But he’s too angry to visit Kikwang in the hospital. He thought and thought “Lee Joon.. He’s your bestfriend and now, he’s sick.” Joon nodded to himself and then texted Hyosung, Joon thought that she’ll come with him if he wanna visit Kikwang.

To: Hyo-ah
Hyo, I wanna visit Kikwang. I’ll pick you up at 3.

From: Hyo-ah
ok. See you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Joon and Hyosung on their way to the hospital. After they arrived, they went to the recepsionist to ask Kikwang’s room. After they knew, they went towards Kikwang’s room.
Joon opened the door, he saw B2ST and Kikwang’s parents there. He greeted all of them and asked Hyosung to come in. Hyosung greeted all and stared at Kikwang who still cover his body with blanket. Kikwang’s parents said that they need to go. So, B2ST stayed to take care of Kikwang.

                Hyosung approached Kikwang and touched his body. She wanna talk with Kikwang. She wanna know about his condition now. But when Kikwang stopped cover his body with blanket, she was shock as soon as heard what Kikwang said.
“Who are you?”
“uh? Kikwang? I’m Hyosung..”
Hyosung looked so worry. Joon shocked too and asked.
“Kikwang, you don’t remember me too?”
“sorry, I can’t remember all of you.. please don’t force me!”
Kikwang yelled at them. “leave me alone!” he continued.

                Everyone left Kikwang in his room and then talked in front of his room. Joon asked B2ST what happened with Kikwang.
“why he act like that?” Joon asked.
“He lost his memories, all memories.” Junhyung explained while stand and laid on the wall.
“how come he lost his memories? He didn’t recognize you too?” Hyosung asked.
As soon as Hyosung asked, Yoseob replied to her angrily.
“it because of you two! You made him stop singing and wanna leave Korea! If he didn’t want to go, it’ll never be happen!” Yoseob yelled at Hyosung and Joon. Dujun tried to calm Yoseob down. But it’s useless, Yoseob continued “You two.. just back off from Kikwang’s life!”
Junhyung holds Yoseob and asked him to sit. Hyunseung told Hyosung and Joon to go home.

                On their way home, Hyosung cried and keep blaming herself in her thought. “it’s your fault, Hyosung.. Yoseob’s right..” she nodded her head down. Joon saw that Hyosung cried just silent and focus driving.

 

 

how about this chapter? thanks for support us my subscribers~
keep subscribe and comment! XD