Prom Nite

old love or new love?

The graduation ceremony, the time for Kikwang to no longer stay in Korea. Now, he’s a freshman. He’ll continue his study in Holland. He’ll take law major. He wanna be a lawyer. He changed his dream. If he still wanna be a singer, maybe he’ll go to Art college in Seoul. But, everything has changed.

                Kikwang was driving home when someone called him. He answered his phone with headset.
“Yobusaeyo?”
“Yah! Lee Kikwang!”
someone yelled at him on the phone.
“Huh? Who is this?”
“yah! Why did you leave me here! We must take our tuxedos together!”
someone who called raise his tone.
“Omo! Yang Yoseob! Mianhe.. hahaha” Kikwang realized that the one who called him is Yoseob. Yoseob and Kikwang must take their tuxedos for prom night at the city this afternoon. But Kikwang forgot to do that. And left Yoseob alone at school. Kikwang pick Yoseob up at school and drove to the tux shop.

                Finally they already had their tuxes. So, it’s time for make over themselves to be more handsome than before. They went to barbershop to get new hair cut.
“Yah, look at my new look. So fresh and so handsome” Yoseob adored himself.
“whatever” Kikwang replied.
“Kikwangie, it’ll be our last time together like this. New tuxes and new haircut together.” Yoseob said to Kikwang. Kikwang can’t answer and just nodded his head down.

                Finished their preparation, Yoseob and Kikwang went home. During the trip, Yoseob talked to Kikwang who busy driving.
“Kikwang-ah, Are you serious will leave Korea?”
“huh? Of course. I already bought this expensive ticket. Hahahaha”
Kikwang joked.
“yah! I’m serious.”
“Me too, Yoseob-ah. This plane ticket is expensive”
“Just because Jeon Hyosung. You’ll leave Korea?”
“……”
“I know you so well, Lee Kikwang. Please, stay in Korea.”
“I can’t, Seob-ah. I’ll be a great lawyer.”
Kikwang focused driving and Yoseob just silent.

                They arrived at school, Kikwang parked his car. And went inside the school hall for Prom. Everyone looks different, they’re so handsome and beautiful. Kikwang and Yoseob met other B2ST members. They did high five and talked.
“Yo, Kikwang-ah. They asked us to perform tonight. As a gift of farewell.” Junhyung said.
“Eoh? I can’t. B2ST’s vocalist is Yoseob now.” Kikwang replied.
“Yah, just for tonight. The last time.” Dujun added.
“Mian. The last concert was my last time to sing. I promise myself.” Kikwang left B2ST. the others just watching him go.
“what’s wrong with him?” Hyunseung asked.
“just let him be alone for now.” Yoseob answered.

                Hyosung arrived at Prom with Joon. They looked so cute together. Hyosung wore pastel dress and Joon wore black tux. Joon holds Hyosung hand. They entered the school hall. Everyone noticed them and murmured “what a cute couple”, “Hyosung is lucky”, “Ahh so jealous”.
Lee Joon isn’t a student from that school because he studied in England. He came for accompanied Hyosung as her boyfriend or we can called him ‘her fiancé’.

                Hyosung looked for Kikwang, she knew that he will come. Joon realized that his fiancé looked for someone else.
“Looking for Kikwang, Hyo-ah?” Joon asked.
“huh? Ani, Oppa.. I’m looking for Hana, Jieun and Sunhwa. They should be here.” Hyosung lied. But Joon already knew it.
“there! Your friends are approaching us” Joon replied.

                Hana, Jieun and Sunhwa greeted Hyosung and admired her.
“aigoo. Are you real Hyosung? What a beautiful you.” Jieun said.
“Yah! It’s me!” Hyosung answered. “you guys are amazing tonight” she added. Jieun, Hana and Sunhwa greeted Joon too.
“Oppa, you looked so handsome tonight” Sunhwa admired Joon.
“Sssshh, Hyosung can get jealous.” Hana teased Hyosung.
“hahaha you are so pretty too, girls.” Joon answered.

                Suddenly, Joon saw Kikwang and called him.
“Lee Kikwang!” he waved to Kikwang.
“Joon-ah!” Kikwang replied and approached him. Joon still with Hana, Sunhwa, Jieun and of course Hyosung. Kikwang and Joon did high five and hugged.
“yah, you look so handsome, Kikwangie.” Joon admired Kikwang and smiled.
“You more.” Kikwang sticked his tongue. “Hana, Sunhwa, Jieun, Hyosung, you girls are so amazing tonight.” Kikwang added.

                Joon whispered something to Kikwang. They need to talk. So, they left the girls and went to quiet place.
“when you go to Holland?” Joon asked Kikwang.
“Tomorrow.” Kikwang replied.
“Why so fast? I just comeback to Korea and we just comeback to be bestfriend.”
“hahaha. We’re never stop to be bestfriend, Joon-ah.”
“I and Hyosung will come to airport tomorrow.”
“No need to come, Joon-ah.. B2ST will accompany me.”
Kikwang smiled, pat Joon’s shoulder and left him alone.

                B2ST performed without Kikwang. Kikwang stands in front of the stage. B2ST will sing ‘Beautiful’ and ‘I Like You The Best’. Yoseob leads audience to give them attention.
“Annyeonghaseyo!” Yoseob started to talk. He continued “SO! BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo B2ST-imnida!” B2ST members bowed.
“Today is our farewell party. So, B2ST has a gift for our friends here” Junhyung explained.
“ne, we will perform 2 songs, they are ‘Beautiful’ and ‘I Like You The Best’ because we think that everyone looks so beautiful and handsome.” Dongwoon added.
“Aigoo. We talked to much. So, this is it, guys!” Dujun screamed and then played the drum. their friends cheered them and sang along with them.

                After the performance, B2ST had a little talk with their school friends.
“enough for tonight guys” Dujun smiled.
“We spent great night tonight!” Dongwoon screamed and audience said “Yeeeeey!!”
“thanks for supporting B2ST until today. We will never forget our memories in this school, guys. B2ST have great memories here. Without friends here, B2ST will never debut next month!” Yoseob said.
“Don’t forget to buy our album too. hahaha” Junhyung joked.

                Everyone enjoyed B2ST’s performance. The prom nite was amazing and everyone was happy, without exception. Joon and Hyosung danced. Kikwang had fun with his bestfriends. And went home with unforgotable memories. But Kikwang must prepared himself for go to Holland tomorrow.

                Tired and happy, Kikwang laid on his bed. He texted his bestfriend. Yoseob.

To: SeobSeob
You was amazing B2ST’s vocalist!! You rock! And you nail that!

From: SeobSeob
Stop joking Pabo! -__- we will accompany you to the airport at 9?

To: SeobSeob
hahahaha I wasn’t joking. Ne, 9am.

From: SeobSeob
whatever. Ok, I’ll tell the others. Cheonmaneyo.

To: SeobSeob
I haven’t say thanks -__-

From: SeobSeob
but you will, right? Kekeke

                Kikwang smiled and put his phone on the bed. He checked his stuffs for tomorrow. But when he still checking, his phone rang. It’s a call from Hyosung. Kikwang didn’t want to answer but.. he answered it.
“Yobusaeyo?”
“Kikwangie? This is me, Hyosung.”
“I know.”
“Can you go to your rooftop? I have something to talk to you.”
“I’m packing now. Can you say it on the phone?”
“I can’t.. please..”
“Ok”
Kikwang hung up.

                Kikwang went to the rooftop lazily. He arrived there. But Hyosung wasn’t on her roof top.
“what is this? Is she trick me? It isn’t funny at all.” Kikwang thought. Hyosung’s rooftop was dark. He wanna back to his room but suddenly someone called him. Hyosung’s voice called him. When he looked at Hyosung’s rooftop, he saw a big board wrote ‘Bye, My True Love’ and the letters arranged from light bulb. Kikwang amazed, suddenly his phone rang and he answered it.

“I just wanna say that.” Hyosung said.
“Gomawo..” Kikwang replied and hung up. Hyosung saw that Kikwang entered his house. She felt sad. She sat on the couch on her rooftop and cried. She thought that Kikwang will leave because of her. She talk to herself and blamed herself. Suddenly, Kikwang appeared in front of her and wiped her tears. He came to Hyosung’s rooftop by a ladder on the side of her house.
“Don’t cry.. Don’t blame yourself. Because it isn’t about you. It’s just about me.” Kikwang said.
“But.. because of me, you didn’t want to sing. I miss the way you sing.” Hyosung replied.
“It isn’t because of you. It’s just me.” Kikwang wanna leave but Hyosung pulled his arm and kissed him. Kikwang didn’t refuse her kiss. They closed their eyes, they cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Joon came to Kikwang’s house. Kikwang’s Mom welcome him and asked him to go to entered Kikwang’s room.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Auntie. Long time no see.” He smiled and greeted Kikwang’s Mom.
“Aigoo-ya. Who’s this? My lil’ Joon?” Kikwang’s Mom hugged him.
“Ne, Auntie. Kikwang’s home, right?”
“yes, he’s in his room. But if he’s not there. Maybe you can find him on the rooftop."
“Arasseo, Auntie. I’m going to meet Kikwang.”
Joon went upstair. Arrived at Kikwang’s room, but Kikwang is not there. And then Joon went to the rooftop to find Kikwang. But Kikwang isn’t there too. When he looked at Hyosung’s rooftop, Joon found Kikwang there. He shocked and disappointed, because he saw Hyosung kissed Kikwang there. He just stand there, clenched his fist and watched them kissing.

 

 

sorry for long time no update ^^" my internet connection is error.
hope you like this chapter. keep supporting and comments!