FINAL: He is back!

old love or new love?

Joon and his mom have a meeting with Hyosung’s dad. He feels uneasy but he must be responsible with whatever he did. Their meeting will discuss about their project. Arrived at meeting room, Joon and his mom waited for Hyosung’s dad. 5 mins later, Hyosung’s dad came and greeted them.
“Annyeonghaseyo.” Mr.Jeon bowed and smiled.
“ne, annyeonhaseyo, Mr.Jeon. nice to see you” Mrs.Lee bowed, Joon too.
“ok, to the point. How about our project?”
“it depends on you, Mr.Jeon. if you wanna continue this. We’ll continue.”
Mrs.Lee replied. Joon looked at his mom. His mom smiled and gave a sign. Joon talked to Hyosung’s dad.
“Uncle.. I.. I wanna say sorry for what happened yesterday. That’s my fault. If you don’t want continue this project. We’ll understand. So sorry.”
“Wow wow wow.. little man, talk slowly”
Mr.Jeon continued. “business is business. However, we’ll continue our project. Let’s sign the contract?” Mr.Jeon prepared his pen. Joon smiled as soon as heard Mr.Jeon’s words.

                After Joon canceled their wedding, Hyosung back to her Grandma’s house. She just woke up and wanna feel the fresh air. So, she went to rooftop. She did warming up when someone called her. It’s Kikwang.
“Neighbour!”
“huh? Lee Kikwang?”
Hyosung stop her warming up.
“You’re Joon’s fiancé, right? Eh, no. you’re his bride” Kikwang said quite loud.
“I’m not him anymore. I’m single!”
“Oh I see. By the way, good morning!”
Kikwang tried to leave when suddenly Hyosung screamed.
“Yah! Wait! Don’t go anywhere! Stay there!”
“huh?”
Kikwang confused. So, he just stand there. Hyosung went to Kikwang’s rooftop. She is standing in front of Kikwang now.
“Yah, pabo. Do you remember me?” She asked Kikwang. Kikwang shook his head, he stared at Hyosung. Hyosung came closer to his face.
“would you be my boy?” Hyosung said and then kissed Kikwang. Kikwang shocked but he just closed is eyes until Hyosung stop kissing him.
“do you remember this? You did this to me few months ago.” Hyosung smiled and then hugged Kikwang. “Lee Kikwang, I really miss you.. I miss you so bad.” She started to cry. Kikwang didn’t move, he still confused with this situation. So, he just let Hyosung hugged him and he just silent. Hyosung stop hugging him and said “Please.. remember me soon. I want you back.” She left Kikwang alone.

                Kikwang sat on his bed, he touched his lips. “what a crazy girl..” he thought. But suddenly he got headache. He feels the pain on his head. He screamed and his parents came to help him. His mom gave him the medicine. They panicked.
“Kikwang, what’s happening?” His dad asked panickly.
“yah, call the doctor!!” his mom yelled at his dad.
“Ok, ok!” his dad tried to call the doctor. But Kikwang stop him.
“it’s okay, Mom, Dad. I’m fine.. just start remember something..”
“really?”
his mom feels surprised.
“Don’t force yourself, son. You’ll remember all soon.” His dad caress his hair and left him to rest.

                Hyosung met B2ST. she wanna ask some help.
“Guys.. I have plans to make Kikwang back!” she said to B2ST members.
“forget it, we don’t wanna help” Yoseob answered.
“Yang Yoseob. Stop it.” Dujun pats Yoseob’s shoulder. “continue your explanation”
“ok..” Hyosung explained about her plans to B2ST.
“oh.. so, we have plan A and B?” Hyunseung asked.
“yes, I just need your help for plan A. plan B will be my personal project. How?” Hyosung replied.
“I think the ideas are good.” Junhyung said.
“ne, I agree with Junhyung Hyung.” Dongwoon nodded,
“if everyone agree, let’s do this!” Dujun said. Everyone nodded except Yoseob. Hyosung stared at Yoseob. “what? Don’t look at me like that! I’ll never agree with your plan, Jeon Hyosung. I do this just because the others want to do it.” Yoseob explained.

                B2ST wil held a concert for Kikwang. they tried to make Kikwang remember all. B2ST prepared their concert. The audience, fans, stage, and everything is ready. Bring Kikwang to the concert is Hyosung’s job. “with this plan.. will it work? Will Kikwang remember all?” Yoseob thought.

                Hyosung drove Kikwang to the concert. Kikwang just silent when Hyosung started to tell everything about them in the past. “really? I love this girl in the past?” he thought. They arrived at the concert. Hyosung pulled Kikwang’s arm and asked him to sit in front of the stage.
“sit here! In the past, you’re the one who sing on the stage.” Hyosung explained. “remember? You said that you’ll leave the stage forever and choose to be a lawyer on this stage?” Hyosung continued and all explanations made Kikwang got headache. B2ST members who see that feel worry.

                Hyosung asked B2ST to continue the concert. Yoseob as vocalist started the concert with greeted B2ST fans.
“1.. 2.. 3.. Soo!! Beast! Annyeonghaseyo, B2ST-imnida!” they bowed to their fans. Their fans screamed happily and called their names. Yoseob continued while stared at Kikwang.
“that nigh was.. my bestfriend last time to sing. His last time to be B2ST’s vocalist. Because he said that he’ll continue his study in Holland. he’ll be a lawyer. And he’ll go to Holland after our graduation ceremony.” Yoseob sighed. “Tonight is a concert.. we make it for him, now, he’s here with us. Lee Kikwang! Vocalist of B2ST!” Yoseob screamed and fans called Kikwang’s name again and again. Kikwang feels so hurt on his head more than before. But Hyosung asked B2ST to continue.
“we’ll sing this song.. it’s his favorite when he’s in love with a girl.. she’s Jeon Hyosung.” Yoseob said and started to sing.

I like you the most, you’re the prettiest. Wherever you pass by, your charm overflows. I like you the most, I only need you. Engrave it in your heart, you’re the most precious in the world. All you have to do is stay like this, yeah, you’re so beautiful. You gotta know that you’re the prettiest for me. I like you the most, to me you’re the prettiest. A slim figure, petite height, small face, and soft hair. I want to have you and to embrace you, everywhere I want you by my side. Even if others curse you, that’s just the price of your beauty. You don’t need to worry about it. You and I just fall in love all night long~~”

                Kikwang fell down from his chair. He can’t handle it anymore. The pieces of his memories look like comeback. He can remember his friends and everything now. When Yoseob continued sing, Kikwang screamed.
“Yang Yoseob! Stop it! I remember you guys now!”
“what?!”
Hyosung shocked but she’s happy. B2ST approaches him and hugged him. Hyosung smiled happily. But she changed her expression when heard that Kikwang still doesn’t know her.
“Mianhe.. I can’t remember you.. Mianhe..” Kikwang stared at Hyosung. “You came to my memories, but I can’t remember who are you for me. So sorry..” Kikwang and B2ST left Hyosung at the concert. The fans left the concert. And Hyosung just stands there until she’s alone there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                After the concert, Hyosung still has plan B. she’s ready with her plan. She asked B2ST to bring Kikwang to his rooftop at 9pm tonight. B2ST agreed and they said they will help her. Yoseob came to Kikwang house at 8pm. Yoseob already forgive Hyosung, didn’t angry with her anymore and he thanked her for brought Kikwang’s memories back, so, here he is. Come to help her with her plan B.

                Yoseob came to Kikwang’s house to celebrate that Kikwang’s memories are back. B2ST came too. They made a little party on Kikwang’s rooftop. At 9 pm, B2ST left him alone and locked him on his rooftop.
“Yah! Guys! It’s not funny at all!” Kikwang yelled at B2ST.
“wait there for a moment, Kikwang-ah.” Junhyung replied. B2ST giggled, they knew that Kikwang feels so angry right now. Yoseob texted Hyosung.

To: Hyosung
we’re finished here. Now, your turn! Fighting!

Hyosung got text from Yoseob. She smiled and then she texted Kikwang.

To: Kikwangie <3
look at my rooftop! Now!

She sent it and prepared herself to do her job well. Kikwang got the text and then looked at her rooftop. But, it’s dark. “is she kidding me?” he thought. But suddenly, when he looked at her rooftop again. He saw a big board wrote ‘welcome back, My True Love’ and the letters arranged from light bulb. It looks like the board that Hyosung made when Kikwang wanna leave Korea.

                Kikwang touched his head, he can remember Hyosung now. He fell down on the floor. B2ST worried and approached him. Kikwang still touched her head.
“Yah! Stop it now! Don’t force him anymore!” Yoseob screamed to Hyosung who still on her rooftop.
“Yoseob-ah.. I’m ok.” Kikwang got up and then went to Hyosung rooftop with the ladder which always he used when he wanna meet Hyosung. He went upstair and arrived at Hyosung’s rooftop. B2ST just looked at them. Kikwang approaches Hyosung.

“Hyosung-ah..” he called her name.
“Kikwangie.. You.. Do you remember me now?” Hyosung asked. But Kikwang didn’t answer her and suddenly kissed her. He hugged her while kissed her. When he stopped to kiss her, he said.
“how can I forget you like that, Hyosung..” he caress her hair. “I promise that I won’t forget you anymore. Thanks for waiting me and thanks for always try to make me back” He kissed her again. Hyosung just closed her eyes and cried. B2ST saw everything from Kikwang’s rooftop. They smiled happily. And then Dongwoon and Junhyung started the fireworks party to celebrate Kikwang’s memories are back 100%!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

B2ST released their 1st album. Yoseob and Kikwang are the vocalists. They succeed and got a lot of awards. Joon continued his job as CEO, replaced his father who passed away. He get married with Sunhwa and has 2 sons. No one knows how they can get married. And Kikwang with Hyosung married after B2ST got “Best Album” award. They went  honeymoon to Paris. Kikwang quit from B2ST and continued his father in law’s company. He and Hyosung have 2 children. A son and a daughter, they are twin. Their name are Lee Hyun Soo and Lee Min Ah.

 

Finally, I finished this story!! thanks for supporting this story.
I'm so sorry if the ending isn't good as you want.
Mianhe.. and Kamsahamnida for all!