Natural Beauty

As You Wish

AJ’s y Beast's POV-

 

The next morning, I find myself sitting in my father’s office. I know what I'm here for, and I am not happy about it.

 

“Jaeseop, as you know, your mother’s health is only declining.” My father says.

 

“Yes…” I nod.

 

“And I would hate to see her pass away before you are betrothed.” Here we go… I think to myself and sigh.

 

“Yes, father.”

 

“So I would like to see it that you are married sometime next week.”

 

My eyes widen with shock as my father states his plan. “…Next week? That’s too soon!” I contest.

 

“Jaeseop, unless you want to see your mother pass with sadness in her eyes from not being able to see her son married, I suggest you listen and go along with my plan. I already discussed it with Ji Hye’s family, and they've agreed.” The King says, folding his arms over his chest.

 

“Father I won’t do this it’s not-“

 

“Don’t argue with me. This is for the better of your mo-“
 

“It’s not for the better of my mother! It’s for the better of you! Mother would rather see me happy with a marriage when I want and who I want it with! You just want me to get married sooner so that we can connect kingdoms with Ji Hye’s family!” I shout.

 

“You are getting married next week and that is final!” He yells, standing up.

“Fine.” I stand up abruptly and storm out of the room. I don’t care if I am making a scene, even if it is just in front of my father. I don’t want to get married next week. It can’t happen. I won’t let it happen. I’m not going to marry that ice cube.

_________________________________________________________________________

Later that day, I am invited to go to the maid of honor and bride’s dress fitting. Though, Ji Hye wants her dress to be a complete surprise to me, so I wait outside of the dressing room of Hana, who tries on a large variety of dresses; they were all picked out by Ji Hye, but Hana gets to choose which one she wants in the end.

 

“How is this one, Prince Jaeseop?” She asks me as she steps out of the dressing room.

 

“Very pretty.” I say with a smile.

 

“You said that about the last dress too.” She pouts.

 

I shrug and tell her to go try on another.

 

After seeing so many dresses i'm tired. Who knew women were so complicated when it comes to clothing? I think as I lay my head in my hands with a sigh.

 

"Ahem." 

 

I look up to find Hana, looking absolutely breathtaking. I feel my jaw drop slightly as I take in the beautiful sight of her. The pink of the dress contrasts with her glowing, milky skin perfectly. Her long, dark hair is slightly messed up from trying on all of the dresses but that just adds to her radiant beauty. Her large, brown eyes watch me intently, still waiting for a response. I can't seem to find any words as my eyes trail down her face to her beautiful, pink, kissable lips. She is biting them out of nervousness. Even her bare face is more beautiful than that ice cube's make-up coated face. She doesn't need make-up to be beautiful, she's...

 

"So...perfect..." I mumble under my breath, still in a trance.

 

Hana clears , "J-Jaeseop will you please stop staring at me like that? You still haven't told me what you think..."

 

I snap out of my daze and smile at her, "Hana, you look so beautiful all of the loveliest compliments in the world won't do you justice."

 

I watch as the pink blush spreads across her cheeks from my compliment, Uwah~ So cute~.

 

Hana's POV-

 

When I come out of the dressing room, I watch Jaeseop carefully. I keep my eyes on his as they focus on my face. Waiting for his response, I'm nervous; he's taking a while to say something. Is the dress cute? Is it ugly? Gorgeous? Hideous? My palms become sweaty with anticipation. My eyes wander and look down towards his lips, and I see his jaw slowly open in awe. I look back up at his eyes; they're big, as if they were dialated. Well, I think it's safe to assume he likes it if he's reacting like that....

 

"J-Jaeseop will you please stop staring at me like that? You still haven't told me what you think..." I stutter.

 

He smiles. "Hana, you look so beautiful all of the loveliest compliments in the world won't do you justice."

 

I blush uncontrollably at his words. Just that one compliment made my day. I smile as if to say "thank you" to him. I was so flattered, I couldn't speak.

 

Ji Hye’s Stupid 's POV-

 

I change out of my wedding dress and back into my normal clothing. I step out of the dressing room, and from around the corner, I watch Jaeseop smile at Hana. Each time she comes out, I swear, his smile gets bigger and bigger. He says something that makes her blush with a smile on his face that could light up the whole world. Why doesn’t he smile at me like that? Ugh! It is so infuriating.

 

“Jaeseop-ah!” I call, “come here! I want to ask you something.”

 

“Arasso… Hana I’ll be right back.” He says.

 

When he walks over, I wrap my arms around him. “Do you want to see my dress for the reception? It’s the one I’ll wear when I get tired of wearing that big white one.”

 

“Ah... sure.”

 

I hurriedly go back into the dressing room and put on my evening gown, fix my hair, and walk back out. I twirl in a circle in front of Jaeseop, waiting for his reaction.

 

He just stands there, with one arm across his chest, the other resting on it and his hand holding his cheek; with no expression on his face.

 

“So… what do you think?” I ask, trying not to be affected my his emotionless face.

 

“It’s… cute.” He says with a smile. It’s fake. I can tell.

 

“Is it really pretty?”

 

“Yeah.” he says in a monotone voice.

 

“Uhm…okay. You can go back to whatever you were doing…” I say.

 

Jaeseop nods and goes back over by where Hana is. He pats her on the head and says something that makes her laugh. I can feel the jealousy boiling inside of me; I go back to change before I tear up the dressing room. The mess I have made will never compare to the mess of feelings I feel right now.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: BOOYAH. HOLY cRAP GUYs itS AN UPDATE!! Gosh.. the last time we updated was September 10th. I feel so shameful for not updating ㅠㅠ but. yeah. so. i really miss AJ right now. alksjgaolsigjasdlkv. UGHSLKGJA MY JAESEOP FEELS !!!!

And my co-author's internet is down so she can't add her note but she says that she LURRRVESS all of you sparkly subscribers and that she's super happy we got to update!!! XDD

Until next time (which will hopefully be sooner!!) 사랑해요!!

omfg this gif *O* just making my feels go WILD