A Sweet Accident

As You Wish

 

Remember: italics = thoughts! :D

 

 

Hana's POV-

 

“Hana, Hana dear it's time to wake up.” said the head maid, Lyn.

“I'm up, i'm up” I grumbled as I got out of bed.

 

“Good. Here are your chores for today.” said Lyn, handing me a list.

 

“Gee, thanks.” I said sarcastically as I read the list of chores.

 

Scrub stairs

Bring the Queen her lunch

Tidy up all of the chambers

Help the cook with dinner

Sit in on the wedding planning

 

“Hana you know better than to complain.” scolded Lyn.

 

“Nae, you're right i'm sorry” I said with a smile as I got ready for the day.

 

 

Lyn is so good to me. She's been my motherly figure ever since I was 10 years old, my parents died when I was young and she took me in. She's the one that helped me get this job, I'm so grateful that I have her. I thought with a smile as I walked with my bucket full of water. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice AJ walking towards me.

 

-crash-

 

Umpf” said AJ as I bumped into him, spilling my bucket of water on the floor.

 

Oh no! Jaeseop i'm so sorry!” I said as I tried to get over to him while avoiding the puddle of water.

 

Well, tried and failed.

 

Ahhh!” I yelped as I slipped and fell. I shut my eyes waiting for the impact.

 

But no impact came, Jaeseop had caught me.

 

Oh thank you Jaeseop-ssi!” I said as I grabbed onto his arm.

 

Bad move.

 

Uh oh, I thought as I tumbled towards the floor again, only this time I took Jaeseop with me. I shut my eyes and waited to hit the hard floor. But instead, I didn't hit a hard floor, I fell onto something soft and sweet. Curious to see what it is, I open my eyes.

 

Turns out I had fallen onto Jaeseop. I look down and see where his lips meet mine then look back up into his eyes. He is staring at me, but not moving away. This feels nice..I think as I close my eyes again, savoring the kiss.

 

Oh crap what am I doing?!

 

I snap my eyes open again, finding that Jaeseop closed his eyes also, and jump up so i'm finally off of him.

 

“Oh Prince Jaeseop i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! The water just made me slip and when you helped me I tried to get a better hold on you but I guess that wasn't a good idea since I-” He cut me off by putting a finger to my lips. I must have been rambling again, I thought as I look up into his eyes.

 

“Shh, Hana, it's okay, you didn't hurt me at all.” says Jaeseop with the sweetest smile i've ever seen. I smile back at him and he removes his finger from my lips.

 

“Thank you Jaeseop-ssi” I say with a bow

 

“No no, please, call me AJ. No need for formalities, I mean we're friends right?” says AJ with another dazzling smile. I wish I could see that smile all day and kiss him all day...Oh crap what am I thinking? I shake my head to clear it and look up to find AJ watching me with a small smile on his face.

 

“What..?” I ask

 

“Nothing, you're just cute when you ramble and over-think things. Well, it's time for me to go to my etiquette lessons now, goodbye Hana.” says AJ with another beautiful smile and walks off.

 

I touch my lips and blush, still feeling the tingle. Oh AJ, if only I could be more than your loyal servant. I think as I walk off to find another bucket.

 

 

AJ's POV-

 

I see her touch her lips, a light shade of pink tinting her cheeks before she walks away. I sigh and wish I could have Hana instead of Ji Hye, Hana is much nicer.

 

I walk off and carry on with my day.

 

-After lessons it is finally time for wedding planning...-

 

“Jaeseop-ah! Finally I get to see you, I've missed you so much!” says Ji Hye dramatically as she clings to my arm and squeezes my hand. I see her send Hana an evil smirk before she looks back at me.

 

“Time to plan our wedding, Jaeseop-ah~” says Ji Hye, emphasizing the “our” greatly. What is this crazy woman up to? I think as I sit down, politely shaking Ji Hye off of my arm.

 

“All right! Now we must decide on what the guests are going to be eating and what songs should be played during the ceremony. Shall we make a slide show? I was thinking of-” rambled the wedding planner. Too bad i'm not listening, i'm too busy watching Hana.

 

Her big, beautiful brown eyes are watching the wedding planner talk. Occasionally she'll glance at me and i'll smile tenderly at her. Watching her blush every time I do that makes my heart beat faster.

 

I'm busy watching Hana take down her long, beautiful hair in order to fix and put it into a bun again; it cascades over her shoulders and frames her face perfectly. I'm too busy watching this beautiful sight to notice the wedding planner and Ji Hye talking to me.

 

“Jaeseop are you even listening!” exclaims Ji Hye as she snaps her fingers in front of my face breaking my daze.

 

“Huh? What did you say? I'm sorry I was just...deep in thought.” I lied as I look back at the wedding planner and pretend to be interested.

 

Ji Hye watches me, then looks over to Hana and back at me with a scowl on her face.

 

“What's wrong Ji Hye?” I ask. Scoff, like I care about this ice cube.

 

“Nothing, I just want that peasant over there to be sent out, she cannot sit in on our plans anymore.” says Ji Hye while glaring at Hana.

 

“Excuse me? She is not a peasant and she didn't do anything!”

 

“She is filth, the lowest of the low and deserves to be thrown out! She is nothing but a distraction! A waste of life!” exclaims Ji Hye as she points a nasty finger at Hana. Hana sniffles and runs out of the room.

 

“Ji Hye, you are nothing but a cold-hearted woman! She is not and never will be filth! At least Hana cares!” I scream at Ji Hye and run out of the room to find Hana.

 

 

“Hana! Hana please come back, don't listen to that ice cube!” I call as I run down the hallway looking for Hana. I find her sitting on a bench in a room, sniffling.

"...I-ice cube?" she says, as she sniffles and tilts her head curiously.

“Ji Hye, I mean. Oh Hana...i'm so sorry she said such awful things to you.” I say as I sit next to her and wrap my arms around her affectionately. I feel her tense up slightly, but then relax.

 

“Why are you sorry? It's true! I'm nothing, I'll never be anything but a lousy servant!” cries Hana as she lets the sobs make her body shake with sorrow.

 

“No! You are much more than that! You're sweet, caring, and beautiful." I say to her as I wipe her tears away.

 

"No I-"

 

"Hana, You are more than a servant to me, you're my friend.” I say to her as I wipe her new tears away. If only you could be more than my friend.

 

Hana sniffles again and looks up at me with those big brown eyes. “Do you mean that?”

 

I smile “Yes Hana, I do. I meant all of it."

 

She returns the smile. "Thank you, AJ."

 

"To be truthful, I don't have many friends. Being a prince, you're accquaintences with the people you work with or have meetings with. No real friendships. So, thank you.”

I lean in and kiss her on the forehead.

 

“What is going on here?!”

 

I look up and find Lyn, the head maid looking at us with shock written all over her face.

 

Uh oh...

 

 

Co-author's Note ;D -

Oooohhh they have some explaining to do! I had to put in some drama, it was necessary. Looks like Ji Hye is suspicious... kekeke. Comment dear readers! I love comments, they fill me with joy! ^_^

Oh and I love you maknaelove32!!!

A/N: jettgirl63 wrote this chapter :DD I'm just saying hi. Btw, for those of you on instagram, Eli's got an account now. Follow him @u_kisseli

Love you too jettgirl63!!