First Encounters

As You Wish

NOTE: Italics= thoughts :)

 

 

AJ's POV-

 

Prince Jaeseop, it's time to wake up.”

 

Go away.” I grumbled as I pulled the blankets over my head.

 

Sir Jaeseop you need to get ready for etiquette lessons, speech lessons, fencing lessons, arithmetic lessons and you must meet Miss Ji Hye in the ballroom to discuss wedding plans later on today.” said Butler Lee as he yanked the blankets off of my sleepy figure. “I expect to see you in the classroom for etiquette lessons in 15 minutes.” said Butler Lee as he walked out.

 

Well I guess that's the end of that, I thought as I shield my eyes from the sun's rays. I sit up and stretch and call for a servant.

 

Yes your majesty?” said the maid when she walked into my room.

 

Prepare me breakfast please,” I ask as I walk into the bathroom to get ready for today's activities. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I can't believe i'm supposed to be married to Ji Hye. Sure, she's beautiful and rich but she is cold and heartless. I don't want her as a wife, ah the life of a prince..

 

After eating and preparing myself for the day's activities, I walk down to the classroom lost in my own thoughts. I'm so caught up in my thoughts that I run into a small girl.

 

Oh your majesty! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you! I should have been more careful I-” rambled the girl as she bowed to me. I hold up my hand to stop her and chuckle “Gwenchana, don't worry about it. I should have been paying attention.”

 

I help the girl up off of the floor. Her skin is so soft..and she smells like wonderful flowers. I can't help but notice how beautiful she is. “May I ask who you are?” I ask after she is standing and composed once again.

 

Oh I forgot! I am Hana, your new servant in the palace. I guess I didn't make a good first impression huh?” She asked with the most adorable smile known to man.

 

No no you're fine! I'm sure you'll be great company.” I say with a smile studying the young girl.

 

She has long waist-length hair that is tied up into a ponytail, soft, pale flawless skin and big deep brown eyes. There's only one word to describe how she looks right now, “Radiant..” I accidentally say out loud still in a daze.

 

Excuse me?” She asks, tilting her head to the side. Ahh, so cute.

 

I shake my head, breaking the daze “Sorry, I must head off to my etiquette lessons now. Goodbye for now Hana.”

 

Nae, goodbye your majesty.” she says with a bow, thus ending our conversation.

 

I continue walking to the classroom with thoughts of Hana dancing in my head.

 

 

After hours of hard work in the classroom and on the field, I have finally finished all of my lessons for today. “Now for the worst part..Ji Hye.” I mutter to myself as I walk towards the ballroom.

 

Hello, Ji Hye-ssi” I said as I entered the ballroom and bowed.

 

Oh Jaeseop-ah you don't need to be so formal with me! We're to be married soon!” replied Ji Hye as she held my hand.

 

Even her skin is cold to the touch. But I didn't say that out loud, all I could say was “Nae” with a polite smile.

 

Ji Hye was like a stone. More in the sense that she's a very solid person, meaning that when she's set on something, you can't make her change her mind. Another way she is like a stone is because depending on where she is depends on her temperature. When she's around people besides me, she's very warm and bubbly. But when it's just me and her alone, she is ice cold again, treating me like i'm just some play thing meant to entertain only her.

 

Alright! We have decided to have this meeting due to the fact that you are to be married in a few months. Now we need to pick out flowers, color schemes, dinner options, the guest list.....” An organizer began. The rest was lost to me. I decided to daydream. I couldn't listen to this wedding stuff; I don't care for this cold woman sitting next to me. I never will.

 

After what seemed like hours and hours of the wedding talk, I told everyone I was feeling ill and retired for the night.

 

When I got back, a small girl was in my room, dusting a vase. My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

 

Ahem...so we meet again?” I say to Hana as she blushed.

 

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just cleaning up a bit. Did I do something wrong?” she asked. Gosh, even her voice is beautiful.

 

Oh, no, you haven't done anything wrong."

 

"Nae. I brought you some medicine. I heard you were feeling ill?"

 

"Oh, thank you, but I'm fine. I'm just going to rest and read."

 

Nae, enjoy your book.” she said as she bowed and started to leave.

 

Will you get me a glass of water before you leave for the day?” I asked her.

 

As you wish.” She said with a bow and left, leaving the scent of sweet smelling flowers in my chambers.

 

Huh.... as you wish. Nobody has ever said that to me before.

 

Co-Author's Note ;D -

I made Hana smell like flowers because Hana means flower in Japanese :P so...do you guys like the first chapter?! Comment pweeeease :D

Pwahah now authors note xD: 95% of this chapter written by her ^^^ and I wanted to say hi too xD