Sweet and Sour

As You Wish

 

Remember: Italics = thoughts! Enjoy~ ;D

 

AJ's POV-

 

“What is going on here?!” exclaimed Lyn, the head maid as Hana and I jumped apart, sitting on opposite sides of the bench.

 

“N-n-nothing L-lyn! I promise! Prince Jaeseop was just uh, uh, uhm...” says Hana as she stumbles for words. She's so cute when she's nervous.

 

I stand up and stride over to Lyn. “Now Lyn, I was just helping Hana since she tripped. I was concerned. There's nothing wrong with comforting her, is there? I would much rather see her smile than shed tears. Wouldn't you?” I say as I flash Lyn the most charming smile I can muster. Those etiquette lessons really pay off.

 

Lyn looks back at Hana and stays silent for a moment before she looks up at me and says “You're right Prince Jaeseop, Hana's beautiful smile should be shown to everyone instead of her tears. Thank you very much for comforting her.” Wow, that worked?

 

I turn around and look at Hana. She's twirling her hair around and biting her lip nervously. “Goodbye Hana.” I say to her with a smile, hoping she will feel better about the situation. I watch as her cheeks turn a light shade of pink before I nod at Lyn as a goodbye and leave the room.

 

I let out a relieved sigh and continue on to my lessons. That was close, but there was nothing for Lyn to get us in trouble for.....was there?

 

 

Hana's POV-

 

I watch as AJ leaves the room. I can't believe he just charmed his way out of this sticky situation. If only I could get off that easily...

 

“Ah-hem.”


Definitely NOT that easy.

 

I look up and see Lyn with her arms crossed as she taps her foot impatiently as if to say “I'm waiting for you to explain.”

 

I sigh, “I'm sorry Lyn, I was feeling a bit depressed and AJ-”

 

“Excuse me? AJ? No Hana, he is not AJ. He is Prince Jaeseop or sir to you. I care for you deeply Hana, please don't mess this up. I know how you feel for that boy, but think about it, is he really worth the risk? Drop the crush now and just leave it alone. It will save us from the many troubles that come with a forbidden infatuation.” says Lyn as she turns to leave. She gives me one more meaningful look and walks out of the room.

 

Why must he be so wonderful? Why can't he be a jerk like every other royal prince? I sigh and walk out of the room to carry on with my duties.

 

Stupid Ji Hye's POV-

I watch Jaeseop affectionately kiss Hana on the forehead for comfort. I see that look in his eyes, why can't I have that look? That little-! That look should be mine only! Mine mine mine!

 

 

I watch Hana walk out of the room after being lectured, her shoulders drooping. I'm glad that stupid girl got caught by someone. I'll have to put in a good word for the head maid.

 

How stupid is this girl? Being so openly affectionate with my Jaeseop! I clench my fists out of anger, how dare she touch what is rightfully mine! That peasant! Oh I will get Jaeseop to love me, even if that means eliminate the competition. I smile at my soothing thought and walk down the hall, planning my next move.

 

You will rue the day you ever set foot in this castle Hana.

 

 

Hana's POV-

 

“Miss Ji Hye has requested you meet her in the ballroom immediately.” says Lee, the head butler.

 

“O-Oh? Nae, I will go now.” I bow and head towards the ballroom.

 

What could that woman want with me? She never asks for me, in fact she's always trying to send me away. I guess i'll find out...

 

I open the grand, beautifully decorated wooden doors to the ballroom and walk inside. I see Ji Hye standing near a small speaker, singing a beautiful melody. Wow, she's beautiful and talented. I am no match for her..

 

“Hello Miss Ji Hye-ssi” I say with a ninety degree bow. As soon as I straighten up I feel a pair of arms hug me tightly. It took me a few seconds to realize it was Ji Hye hugging me. How bizarre..

 

“Oh Hana dear! I am so glad you're here! I've needed to see your beautiful face all day! Would you like to dance with me?” exclaims the very excited Ji Hye.

 

“Uhm...sure Ji Hye-ssi but will you please let me go first?” I ask, feeling a bit uncomfortable at this point.

 

“Oh! How silly of me!” Ji Hye finally lets me go and takes my hands. “Let's dance!”

 

-After dancing for about an hour...-

 

“Wasn't that wonderful! You're a fantastic dancer, to my surprise.” exclaims Ji Hye as she fans herself before sitting on a chair. “Come dearie, sit next to me, I have something to ask you.”

 

I nod and sit on the chair she gestured to. She takes both of my hands and looks me in the eye. “Hana,” she says, suddenly serious, “as you know I am getting married in a matter of months.” I nod, still not sure where she is going with this.

 

“Well...I was wondering if...you'd be my maid of honor!” I freeze after hearing those words, “M-maid..of...honor..? You want m-me?” I stutter, suddenly nervous. “Yes! Oh pretty pretty please? I need you Hana! I need your wonderful taste in music, colors, styles, fashion, your organization, your talent and your support! Please?” begs the desperate Ji Hye. Oh no...I can't say no after all of those wonderful compliments...

 

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in and slightly nod. This is enough to set off a newly excited Ji Hye, it was like giving a child a can of mountain dew.

 

“Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you! You are the best!” beams Ji Hye as she hugs me tightly once again. “We can make a dance routine for the reception together and try cakes together and oooh we can figure out seating and music and...” I stopped listening after that, I can't believe I just agreed to this.

 

What have I gotten myself into?

 

Ji Hye's POV-

That must have been one of the most difficult things I've even done in my life. Pretending to be nice to someone. Ugh! I don't know how people do it. All of this smiling and hugging and talking politely. Jeez. I waved goodbye to Hana as she left the room.

 

To be honest, I was surprised she said yes. Maybe the music and dancing had distracted her. Maybe I caught her off guard. I don't know. But all I care about now is making sure that she goes down. She's a threat to me. Threat threat threat; and I can't STAND it. Though, I must say, I feel better after getting her into being my maid of honor.

 

I'd almost dare to say that I shouldn't have to worry about her anymore!

 

Co-author's note ;D -

OH MY FREAKING BANANA UNICORNS!!! I am soooo sorry we haven't updated in ten million years! I was grounded after vacation then I didn't have wifi and i've been swamped with school. Grr it's just so awful x_x

I'm sorry if you hate this chapter, it's okay you can even hate me for forever and ever. I'll only cry for hours :'(

Anyways, what do you think about the evil Ji Hye? Hehehehe do you smell drama? ;)

I promise we will be updating sooner than we did this time! It will be more frequent I promise.

I LOVE YOU ALL! :')

OH! One more thing, add me as a friend on here if we aren't friends already you lovely subscribers and readers ^_^ I love having friends~~ <3 :D (A/N: SAME add moi aussi, c'est ton author :DD that means "me too. its your author.")

Here's something totally off topic, OH MY FREAKING GOSH WHO IS EXCITED FOR EXO'S COMEBACK?! I am!!! Me me me me!!! I am such an exotic xD if you didn't know that, you do now ;D I can't wait to spazz and drool over those y boys~~

Otay, that is all :3 <3

Authors note c:

Well... to be truthful... I didn't write coz I was being lazy coz of summer and all... so ... I'm deeply sorry? D: But school just started for me a couple days ago so I'm back into a schedule again so. yupp. jettgirl63 wrote 99.9999999% of this chapter :33 and sorry its a little short...?

Hey, Eat Your Kimchi fans, go donate :D it'll make up for me not donating coz I don't have a credit card to do it with! HAHA!

Lastly, follow me on instagram? (twitter too if you want? :3) @giyegakait32 (same username for both accts^^)

saranghae <3