Opinion

As You Wish

AJ Pov-

"Sir it's time to-"

"I'm already up Lee." I said, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Oh... Well it's good to see you get up on your own to a change." Butler Lee said. 

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes. "What am I doing today?" 

"You've got wedding planning all day and your speech classes have been pushed to afterwards. Most likely they will take place after you eat dinner." 

"Ugh." I groaned.

"Wedding planning wasn't my favorite either. But then again, mine wasn't as complicated as yours."

"You're married?" I asked.

"Ah! I've been married ever since I came here. When you were just a little kid. See?" Butler Lee held is hand up, showing his wedding ring.

"Oh... That's quite ignorant of me. I suppose you've told me about your family before." 

"It's okay. It's morning. You're always a little off in the early hours of day." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Be ready and down at the meeting hall in 20 minutes, Jaeseop!"

"I'll be there and ready. I'll be more than ready!"

_________________

 

I walked into the meeting hall and took a seat next to Ji Hye.

"You look nice today." She complimented.

I had on nice, navy blue dress pants and a button-up dress shirt that was a pale blue; no tie today. I'm not dressed any different than I would be any other day.

"Thanks..."

"Alright. Today we are going to choose flowers and decide on decorations, then the groom has his fitting for his tux." The head organizer said.

"Sounds simple enough to me." I shrugged.

Hana Pov-

"For flower options, we have tulips, white lilies, or lilacs. Ji Hye? Jaeseop? What would you like?" the planner said.

"White lilies! Those are really pretty." Ji Hye squealed. 

"Jaeseop?"

"White lilies are fine."

I could read it on his face even from this distance; he could care less about color schemes, flowers and decorations. But I wasn't sure why. Didn't he care about how his wedding was going to turn out?

I was in the room with all of the planners and the bride and groom because I was invited to come. Mostly so I could help oh the planners if needed, but so far they didn't want my help yet. So I sat quietly in a chair, which was on the other side of the room from Jaeseop.

"For the decorations, we have a whole catalog of the most popular styles used for the most exceptional weddings. Please look through and decide on a set that you would like to have that you think would make your wedding spectacular." the planner sounds like she's running a sales pitch or an auction with all of those very descriptive words she's using. It's annoying I rolled my eyes.

"Hana, would you come here please?" Jaeseop said, waving me over.

"N...nae?"

"I need your help deciding." 

"O-oh..."  I mentally scolded myself for stuttering. I couldn't help it though. I became nervous in front of him; he was so handsome. His eyes captured my heart the most, they were so attracting.

I went over to the table that the couple was siting at and peered over Jaeseops shoulder at the catalog.

"I like this set.." He said, pointing to one page, "and Ji Hye likes this one." He pointed to another. "We can't come to a decision so I want to hear your opinion." 

"Oh... Well," I observed the pages and the different decorations included in each. "I like this one," I pointed to the one Jaeseop had chosen, "because I think the style really fits miss Ji Hye. It's very beautiful and elegant, like her. And it fits sir Jaeseop because even though it seems very fancy, it's still very simple. Like him." 

"I think she just chose it 'cause you're the one who likes it..." I heard Ji Hye mumble to Jaeseop.

"No, she was just stating her opinion. It has nothing to do with the person." Jaeseop defended. "She didn't choose it because of me." Men were always so much more attractive when they protect.

"Why did we need her opinion anyways? We couldve asked the planner." 

"Because Hana knows us better than the planner does. She knows me better. A planners opinion wouldn't be very accurate."

"Fine. Whatever. We'll go with your choice, Jaeseop."

"Thank you for your help, Hana. I appreciate it." Jaeseop smiled at me.

"You're welcome, sir." 

I bowed to the couple and went back to my seat. Uwah, he's like my Knight in shining armor. Saving me from nasty dragons like Ji Hye I thought to myself and giggled. 

"That's a wrap! Ji Hye, you're free to go. Price Jaeseop, stay here. We'll be bringing you to the tailors to get your suit." The planner announced. 

I watched as Ji Hye and Jaeseop exchange goodbyes; a hug, saying goodbye, and Ji Hye waving as she left. Then Jaeseop began to walk towards me. Wait. He's walking towards ...me?

"Sorry about Ji Hye. She's a rock." he said.

"E-excuse me?"

"Ah, sorry." He apologized, rubbing his neck. "That's my nickname for her. I meant she's not always very nice to people and can be kind of hard-headed. Don't take her words to heart, she didn't mean it." He explained.

"Oh, I see."

"Nae. Hey, I was wondering... Would you come with me to the suit fitting? I'll need a woman's opinion on how it looks. If you don't mind." He sees me as a woman instead of a maid. He sure knows how to make my heart flutter.

"Ah, nae. As you wish." I smiled.

__________________


"Ouch!" Jaeseop exclaimed as a tailor accidentally poked him with a pin.

"I'm sorry, your majesty."

"It's okay." He chuckled. "It was just a poke."

I smiled as I took a seat on the couch in the room. Jaeseop looked very handsome in the suit that the tailors had just finished.

"What do you think, Hana?" Jaeseop asked as he made his way over to me.

"It looks nice, Sir."

"Be truthful." He said.

I sighed and smiled. "You look very handsome, Sir Jaeseop. I'm sure any girl would love to marry someone as good-looking as you."

"That's what I was looking for. And by the way, you can just call me AJ. No need to call me 'Prince' or 'Sir', or 'Jaeseop' even." He laughed.

"Ah, yes... AJ."

"Good." AJ said, patting my head. "So the suit looks good? There's not a single thing wrong with it?"

"It's perfect. Don't worry."

"Alright. Let's head back then." he said. "Thank you everyone! Nice work." he said to the tailors.

"It was our pleasure, Prince Jaeseop." one said.

"We'll be off now!"

______________


Later that evening, since AJ had his classes, I was let off early and went to my room in the castle by where all of the other maids rooms were.

I thought about everything that had happened today. Why did AJ keep asking for my opinion? Out of all of the girls he could've asked, he asked me. Was there a reason behind that?

Whatever it was, it didn't particularily matter to me right now. I was just satisfied that I got a lot of attention from him today. It made me feel like I really existed in his life. It was hard to bear being there to help him for his wedding though. I've always admired him as a Prince, and now that I work for him, I've seemed to like him even more. It aches my heart to see that he's getting married soon. 

I have to be happy for him. I have to.
 

____________________

A/N: I have nothing much to say O.o just that I'm really grateful for jettgirl63. I don't know what I'd do without you my Triple S xD