Convinced

The Missing Piece

Taemin poked his head through the door to find a drooling Jonghyun on the floor and a snoring Minho half falling off the bed.

“With all that banging last night they must be tired.” He said, smiling to himself as he closed the door.

Taemin drank a glass of milk before writing a small note, leaving it on the counter for his new house mates to find and walking out the door.

✗✗

Like he had the day before, Taemin finished his shift and was ready to head `home` when he heard a couple of rushed footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw Minho and Jonghyun running towards him.

“We’ve been looking for you all day!” Jonghyun said out of breath. He let his hand rest on Taemin’s shoulder.

“I was working- I left you a note- why are you out of breath?”

“Never mind” Minho said, panting as well. “Why are you working here? You’re working with us, remember?”

Jonghyun started to look around, paranoid. “Maybe we should discuss this somewhere else…”

“I never agreed to anything. You offered a place for the night and I accepted. I never said I would help out with your play.”

Minho was about to add more to the argument, but looked down and noticed what Taemin was wearing. “Didn’t you wear those clothes yesterday?”

Taemin turned away half embarrassed “It’s the only pair of clothes I have, okay?”

THERE THEY ARE!” an angry voice shouted. Soon about 2 or 3 guys started running towards them.

Taemin was about to ask what was going on when suddenly Jonghyun grabbed him by the hand and pulled him in the opposite direction.

“Why didn’t you just pay for it?!” Jonghyun shouted at Minho as they ran.

“Force of habit!”

✗✗

“Let’s see!” Jonghyun said waiting on the other side of the curtain. After losing the people that were chasing them, Jonghyun thought it would be nice to go shopping.

Taemin stepped out in dark skinny jeans and white shirt. He had matching black high top kicks to go with it.

Daaaaay-uuuum!” Jonghyun said looking him up and down. “Now try this!” he said shoving more clothes into Taemin’s hand and pushing him back into the dressing room.

Taemin looked at the tag of one of the jeans “These are too big.”

“Oh, not those” Jonghyun said taking them back. “Those are for me.”

This process continued at least 10 times before they Jonghyun was satisfied.

“$158.39” the clerk said as she scanned the last piece of clothing.

That was more than Taemin had in his pocket. “I can’t afford this!”

“Don’t worry about it.” Jonghyun said patting Taemin’s shoulder “Minho will take care of it. Now to get you some hoodies!”

Jonghyun quickly exited the store in search for another one with Taemin in one hand and some bags in the other, leaving the rest for Minho to carry.

“WHAT!?!?” Minho pinched the bridge of his nose before taking out his wallet and handing money to the lady.

✗✗

There was a knock at Taemin’s door. It was Minho. He walked in on a very happy red head, who was playing dress up with his new clothes.

“Thanks for today.” Taemin said as Minho sat on the bed.

“Don’t thank me. Thank Jjong. It was his idea.”

“Didn’t you pay for this?”

“Yeah, using HIS money.” Minho said with a small laugh

Taemin walked over and sat down next to Minho. “You guys have down so much for me these past 2 days…”

Minho’s face lit up only to fall back to a frown.

“but I’m still not going to be in your play.”

WHAT?!” an angry voice was heard from the hallway “ARE YOU EN KIDDING ME?!?!” Jonghyun shouted running in.

“I’m kidding!” Taemin giggled “It’s just funny seeing you mad, hyung-” Taemin stopped himself abruptly.

“I mean Jonghyun-ssi”

“No, hyung is fine!” Jonghyun said sitting on Taemin’s other side. “Hyung, Jjong, Dino-boy! Call me whatever floats your boat! Just do this with us, please!” Jonghyun begged.

Taemin stood up and faced the 2 eager boys. He inhaled before answering “Okay, I’ll do it!”

“You will?!”

“You will?!”

Taemin nodded.

Minho and Jonghyun jumped up and hugged each other, shouting in victory, hi fiving each other and jumped around like little school girls.

“As long as… you keep the love making ruckus down.” The younger one said.

“Love making?” Minho questioned.

He suddenly remembered all the noise he and Jonghyun made the night before. He looked down and noticed how he had his arms around Jonghyun’s waist and how close Jonghyun’s face was to his. They both quickly released each other, fixed their clothes, stared at each other for a split second and started laughing uncontrollably.

“What?” Taemin questioned.

Minho and Jonghyun continued to laugh.

“You guys aren’t-”

“NO!” the both shouted in unison, pushing away from each other in disgust.

“Oh.” Taemin began to laugh as well slightly happy with that answer.

He flashed a smile at Minho.

Minho returned the gesture.

 

✗м α ℓ к σ м ' ѕ к σ я и є я✗

I wasn’t going to update, but here it is!! I’m actually really hyped to write this story ^^

I decided to make Jjong somewhat nice in this chapter and because of your guys’ comments I’m gonna make this a Jjong vs Minho for Taemin ^o^

Hope you liked it! ♥

 

Krifanfics: It’s here!

Mistral: Yeah, it didn’t turn out so well LOL

brownrice: I’m glad (:

caline: Here!

LuciferGirl97: LOL it’s what I’m going for!

FFiolet: Yay! Keep commenting! I love YOU already ;)

Androider: Yes! A glowing Taemin Yes! A glowing Taemin ♥

creexs2: Jjong stayed off the bed. ^o^

charisma1869: I couldn’t think of anything else! kekeke

Arikethtae: “They are such losers together.” LMFAO! ^^